This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
KingMachine's profile picture

Nobody has any easy servers...

Started by KingMachine, 02 February 2013 - 10:06 AM
KingMachine #1
Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:06 AM
…to connect to

So…I have a server…I want people to join. I don't want to have to install protections, I'd like to have a tight knit community of voice chatters (we use Dolby Axon(free, little to no setup involved)).

I just want a populated server with people that I can trust, one by one, little by little. Maybe later we can all admin a real server together. I would like that. In the meantime, me, my brother, and my friend play tekkit lite (0.5.7 right now).

I'm a computercraft guru (not lua, just CC), my friend is a schooling physicist, and my brother is just a kid (16).

I organize things in the community building, my brother comes up with cool shit, and Aaron works out efficiency problems and helps to theorize new plans of action.

I'd like to have a couple of people who can speak clearly, have a sense of humor, aren't easily offended, and actually give a fuck about other people's stuff to come play with us. Just 3 people gets boring pretty quick.

So far; we have cows and sheep (rainbow flock(mostly)), an orchard, 2 quarries, 3 fast electric engines, 2 geothermal generators and I've got nano and my friend and I both have mining lasers. Things are starting to snowball in so I've been taking my time writing crazy programs, hacking into my brother's apartment (even though there's no protection, I don't break other people's blocks for things like that), gathering a pack of wolves, and creating badass mystcraft traps.

If this interests you, add kingmachine on dolby axon to chat with me so I can get to know you, also, I'll back my server up and give you the IP.

Feel free to try and grief us if you want, I server save manually frequently and won't be affected in the least bit. It'll just be a waste of your time.

Also, I won't be replying directly to this thread very often. I just don't do forums much really.

I look forward to responses.
lieudusty #2
Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:57 PM
Interesting….