This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
PhilHibbs's profile picture

Forum Titles

Started by PhilHibbs, 06 February 2013 - 12:28 AM
PhilHibbs #1
Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:28 AM
Just out of interest, how does the forum title progression work? I just got promoted from "clueless" to "script kiddie", what other insults do I have to look forward to? :P/>
theoriginalbit #2
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:35 AM
There are heaps and normally at particular numbers of posts (I cant remember them) all up till you get to what I got, at 1000 posts.
Cranium #3
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:48 AM
There are heaps and normally at particular numbers of posts (I cant remember them) all up till you get to what I got, at 1000 posts.
Speaking of which, you can request your own title. If you want one, then feel free to PM me.
theoriginalbit #4
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:56 AM
Speaking of which, you can request your own title. If you want one, then feel free to PM me.
I already have. I've messaged every mod over time, still no change. :P/>
Cranium #5
Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:37 AM
I already have. I've messaged every mod over time, still no change. :P/>
Oh, well, go ahead and let me know, and I can change it today.
AfterLifeLochie #6
Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:33 AM
I already have. I've messaged every mod over time, still no change. :P/>/>
You've not asked me - so not 'every mod' (IIRC).

As far as titles go, there are quite a few - tied to post count.

Edit: You did ask me, but you deleted the PM before I could follow it up - which isn't the most helpful.
Lyqyd #7
Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:29 AM
I wasn't asked, though. So certainly not "every mod". ;)/>
theoriginalbit #8
Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:53 PM
Edit: You did ask me, but you deleted the PM before I could follow it up - which isn't the most helpful.
I accidentally deleted all my messages a few days ago (clicked wrong button :(/> ). Sent it like a month and a bit ago if memory serves.