This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Sora Firestorm's profile picture

[MC 1.4.7][CC 1.481] HD textures revert when using texture pack

Started by Sora Firestorm, 12 February 2013 - 05:17 PM
Sora Firestorm #1
Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:17 PM
Not so much a question, more a bug report… anyways :

Title : [MC 1.4.7][CC 1.481] HD textures revert when using texture pack

Whenever I use a HD texture pack with ComputerCraft, there is a bug where the 'blinking' state (The toggling underscore) uses the normal CC textures. The other textures are fine. Off computers and 'working' (no toggle) computers display the correct texture, but the blinking one does not. I've tried a few packs, same result. It appears HD texture support isn't quite working. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong on my end? My current setup is the Direwolf20 pack with Optifine installed too, but this has happened on vanilla minecraft, too.
Cranium #2
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:09 AM
In your texture pack, do you have the patch required for the version of CC and version of MC you are using?
Cloudy #3
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:19 AM
We ensure the image is loaded from the texture pack - so all I can think is it is something on Optifine's end.

Regardless, textures will be changing completely in 1.5 MC anyway - so this will be fixed "by default" on that version, which IIRC is planned for the end of February.
PixelToast #4
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:25 AM
you have to restart minecraft while the texture pack is selected
happens without HD texture packs
Sora Firestorm #5
Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:50 PM
Thank you for replying guys.

PixelToast, that suggestion appears to be working. I'm actually kind of surprised that I hadn't thought of that myself :/
It's nice to know that this bug will be 'fixed' in 1.5.