This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ETHANATOR360's profile picture

Can't wait for 0x10c

Started by ETHANATOR360, 15 February 2013 - 12:36 AM
ETHANATOR360 #1
Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:36 AM
If you haven't heard already notch's new game will be a space exploration game were you have to program the spaceship to land and many other things
KaoS #2
Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:53 AM
so KSP with programming?
Dlcruz129 #3
Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:18 AM
There's a monthly fee, which really pisses me off, so I'll probably never get it.
nolongerexistant #4
Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:43 AM
There's a monthly fee, which really pisses me off, so I'll probably never get it.

How do you know? Any official site/tweet you can link?
1v2 #5
Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

This has not been confirmed yet.
CastleMan2000 #6
Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:36 AM
Monthly fee, as far as I know, is only for Multiplayer. I think it was on his Tumblr at some point.
Dlcruz129 #7
Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:50 PM
I thought I remember hearing someone say there would be a monthly fee. Maybe not.
Imgoodisher #8
Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:12 PM
I believe he said that he would have a small monthly fee for the 'hyperverse' thing (MMO) to pay for the servers. Everything else would be free. (Including private Minecraft-style servers)
Dlcruz129 #9
Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:41 PM
I believe he said that he would have a small monthly fee for the 'hyperverse' thing (MMO) to pay for the servers. Everything else would be free. (Including private Minecraft-style servers)

Sweet. I've never been a huge fan of MMO games.
bjornir90 #10
Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:24 AM
From what I heard it would be something with spaceships, and every worlds in space will be like a minecraft world. This is non confirmed but this would be cool
Left4Cake #11
Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:53 AM
From what I heard it would be something with spaceships, and every worlds in space will be like a minecraft world. This is non confirmed but this would be cool

Wait, with this idea would trading resources between Minecraft worlds and space. That would be kind of neat if there was a way to trade between games and each game allowed to acquire resources only useful in the other game.
CastleMan2000 #12
Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Wait, with this idea would trading resources between Minecraft worlds and space. That would be kind of neat if there was a way to trade between games and each game allowed to acquire resources only useful in the other game.

Uh, no. If you've seen the http://0x10c.com/ latest videos and pictures, it's nothing like minecraft.
Left4Cake #13
Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Uh, no. If you've seen the http://0x10c.com/ latest videos and pictures, it's nothing like minecraft.

I knows it not, but I am just saying. IF the two games were link in some way (similar to Dust 514 and EvE online) it would at least be cool to see how it would play out.

I would go into more details but its all hypothetical anyway and I don't want to get people exited over nothing.
bjornir90 #14
Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

I didn't say that the worlds are minecraft worlds but it looks like. And I don't realky stay tuned about it ;)/>
Left4Cake #15
Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:44 AM
I didn't say that the worlds are minecraft worlds but it looks like. And I don't realky stay tuned about it ;)/>

Wow, really did not type clearly their. I meant to imply that my idea was inspired by what you said. I mean if it was space between Minecrafts worlds why not take it a step further.
Tiin57 #16
Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:50 AM
I wonder. Will this be on Steam?
MudkipTheEpic #17
Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:52 AM
No, I don't think Notch likes Steam… XP

Link: why-no-steam-notch