This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
kornichen's profile picture

Need a logo

Started by kornichen, 17 February 2013 - 08:03 PM
kornichen #1
Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:03 PM
Hello!

Maybe you know that KREOS Orbit V2.0 will be released on my birthday at 22nd of February 2013.
I need a logo for it but I am not good at painting.

Maybe someone can create an logo either with letters or a picture like the Linux, Windows, Mac OSX logo.

You will stand in the credits of KREOS :D/>
GravityScore #2
Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:41 PM
Here's mine. Not sure if I like it or not….

kornichen #3
Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:52 PM
Yes GravityScore :D/> Your logo is nice. I will take it into the selection.
BTW here is mine one :D/>

theoriginalbit #4
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:05 PM
here you go this is what I've got :)/> not quite how I wanted it to end up. :/
Spoiler

Or to follow your style
Spoiler
Edited on 17 February 2013 - 09:13 PM
kornichen #5
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:13 PM
here you go this is what I've got :)/> not quite how I wanted it to end up. :/

Hey that is nice :D/>
Maybe you can create me a special mode for your load API for that ? :D/>
theoriginalbit #6
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:14 PM
There is another one I just edited in :)/>

Special mode? that does?
kornichen #7
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:28 PM
There is another one I just edited in :)/>

Special mode? that does?

No its Okay. I've got an idea :D/>
theoriginalbit #8
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:32 PM
No its Okay. I've got an idea :D/>
What do you think of the second one?

As for the render mode you could use the render mode logo.LOAD_IS_OVERLAY

EDIT: So you don't have to try replicate them here is the image files for them both, scroll down for #2

http://pastebin.com/yRupQur3
Edited on 17 February 2013 - 09:38 PM
kornichen #9
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:38 PM
Yes I love the second one :D/>
But I think it looks better if the 2 is big like in the first one :D/>
NeverCast #10
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

My contribution.
theoriginalbit #11
Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:53 PM
easy enough to do. just make it taller ;)/>
kornichen #12
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Done and implementated :D/>
I wanted to add a lightshot animation here to show it to you but lightshot does not record the start screen or KREOS ;(
But here is a screenshot:

This Screenshot shows the logo with overlay at step 2 of 5.
theoriginalbit #13
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Done and implementated :D/>
I wanted to add a lightshot animation here to show it to you but lightshot does not record the start screen or KREOS ;(
But here is a screenshot:
-image snip-
This Screenshot shows the logo with overlay at step 2 of 5.
Nice :)/> idk why you cant get lightshot to record it, but ok… I see you used load.LOGO_IS_LOAD :D/> personally i do prefer load.LOGO_IS_OVERLAY when I'm making them myself, but each to their own :)/>

Just a question though, why does it say 2/2 ? o.O
you should use load.getFormattedProgress() unless the 2/2 is indicating the APIS in which case you may want to do something cool, wait, what are the other 3 triggers loading?
GravityScore #14
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Huh strange… when you say does not record, can you not see the starting screen in the saved recording?
theoriginalbit #15
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:34 PM
Oh btw thanx kornichen. you just illuminated me to a bug I had in the code ;)/> I fixed it now, I suggest getting the new version from the pastebin or my github :)/>
kornichen #16
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Huh strange… when you say does not record, can you not see the starting screen in the saved recording?

Yes, I can't see the loading screen or a window but only the console.
Here is the recording:
http://pastebin.com/r821ggRY
remiX #17
Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Yeah it doesn't record the loading screen part which comes from the API that TOB made. It happens with my CC YouTube program aswell. Also - it doesn't keep colour boxes that get made from an API within the ccYouTube program aswell. I suspect that it doesn't save what get's printed from APIS.

Oh and a dialogue box doesn't show which is also from an api
NeverCast #18
Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:09 PM
Perhaps said API is writing directly to term.native? That might bypass Lightshot. Unless Grav' stored the original native in a local variable and redirected native also.
GravityScore #19
Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:42 PM
Perhaps said API is writing directly to term.native? That might bypass Lightshot. Unless Grav' stored the original native in a local variable and redirected native also.

The current Lightshot does nothing with environments believe it or not… (or term.redirect/restore) Considering it imitates it's own shell, I really should change it so it overrides environments of running programs…

The reason I didn't do this in the current version is probably because I had no idea how :P/> But I've been forced to learn to keep up with changing times :P/>
NeverCast #20
Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:44 PM
Haha yes :D/>
theoriginalbit #21
Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:48 PM
Yeah it doesn't record the loading screen part which comes from the API that TOB made. It happens with my CC YouTube program aswell. Also - it doesn't keep colour boxes that get made from an API within the ccYouTube program aswell. I suspect that it doesn't save what get's printed from APIS.

Oh and a dialogue box doesn't show which is also from an api
How odd… I'll see if i can replicate it with one of my test programs for my API.

Perhaps said API is writing directly to term.native?
Nope no term.native, I allowed it to print to whatever object they had term.redirect to. also if memory serves, if they redirect half way through it should redraw on the new device with correct proportions. maybe not the latter tho, cant remember if it uses getSize each loop or not :P/>

EDIT: Confirmed. Does not pickup my api… thought it may have been parallels, but its not, still doesn't record even when loadbar:run() is called. odd. have fun grav!
EDIT #2: Also nope I was kinda wrong, it will start printing on the new device after it gets a refresh event, and it seems I don't resize either. might add that into the new version
Edited on 18 February 2013 - 08:03 PM