This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
LuaEclipser's profile picture

Computer Craft University - Turtle Programming Course

Started by LuaEclipser, 19 February 2013 - 11:34 AM
LuaEclipser #1
Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:34 PM
EDIT *I was being stupid*
Cranium #2
Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:53 PM
So….lemme get this straight.
You applied for the Turtle Programming position for CCU, and without being accepted yet, you make a post declaring that you are teaching already?
I find this to be quite pretentious, and I don't think this is helping you get the position any better. It's just kinda insulting that you would assume you are accepted.
LuaEclipser #3
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:18 PM
You applied for the Turtle Programming position for CCU, and without being accepted yet, you make a post declaring that you are teaching already?
I find this to be quite pretentious, and I don't think this is helping you get the position any better. It's just kinda insulting that you would assume you are accepted.

no, i don't assume i am accepted this was just my schedule. I Can assure you i did not EXPECT the position, i was simply preparing. i am sorry if i have offended you :(/> I forgot to make this a privite post

(to be quite honest i actually thought you guys were already going to deny)
Tiin57 #4
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:20 PM
no, i don't assume i am accepted this was just my schedule. I Can assure you i did not EXPECT the position, i was simply preparing. i am sorry if i have offended you :(/> I forgot to make this a privite post

You cannot make a post private.
This topic is extraordinarily pompous.
*private
LuaEclipser #5
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

if you realy want me 2 i will delete this post in a heartbeat if you will still consider me
nitrogenfingers #6
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:23 PM
I'd ask that this thread be locked. It's not associated with the CCU server.
LuaEclipser #7
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:23 PM
im deleting it dont worry
LuaEclipser #8
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:28 PM
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Apologies to all that i offended. i was not tyring to be pompous, i was just trying to make myself look professional and organized.
LuaEclipser #9
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:42 PM
NITRO, are you guyz still mad?
Stary2001 #10
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:45 PM
Everyone is still mad.
Skullblade #11
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:47 PM
NITRO, are you guyz still mad?
yeah those guyz might still be mad
Cranium #12
Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:08 PM
Okay. Being both mod and server owner, I am locking this topic. I would recommend if you want to be considered, then do so through the proper channels. There is no such thing as a private topic, only a private message.