This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
luochen1990's profile picture

QRCode printer

Started by luochen1990, 19 March 2013 - 07:45 PM
luochen1990 #1
Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1woojr2i1n6cgrc/p.jpg

This is based on 3d printer , which i posted before.
Cruor #2
Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:22 PM
Programs section is for released programs only, moved to media.
ETHANATOR360 #3
Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:55 PM
acually im working on a qr reader that reads wool qr codes or just other wool information
mansew #4
Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:36 AM
As for QR Code printer, I have used Good one last month. It's QR Code generator for VB.NET. I like it. Because the lovely tool allow users to adjust the parameters of the created barcode. So I can change the size of the QR Code and create any size of barcode I want. It also provides VB.NET barcode image settings guide for users. Very nice.
makaveiljojo #5
Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:07 AM
As for QR Code printer, I have used Good one last month. It's QR Code generator for VB.NET. I like it. Because the lovely tool allow users to adjust the parameters of the created barcode. So I can change the size of the QR Code and create any size of barcode I want. It also provides VB.NET barcode image settings guide for users. Very nice.

Those are generators. What about QR code printer? Any recommendded ones?
awsmazinggenius #6
Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Those are generators. What about QR code printer? Any recommendded ones?

You just bumped a 6 month old thread. And what do you mean by QR Code Printer? Do you mean in CC, or in real life?