This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ebernerd's profile picture

Computercraft de Espanoles! [Spanish Computercraft]

Started by ebernerd, 20 March 2013 - 12:09 PM
ebernerd #1
Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:09 PM
Traducción al Español

Todos sabemos que los españoles les gusta el programa también, pero necesitaba saber inglés comandos para hacer esto … ASÍ NO MÁS! Con EspanolLUA, el español puede escribir en español!

Hay algunas cosas frecuencias que no pueden escribir en español, como "función", que debe ser clasificado en Inglés.

Este serÁ totalmente descargable pronto!

English Translation

We all know that the spanish like to program too, but they needed to know english commands to do this… WELL NO MORE!!! With EspanolLUA, the spanish can write in spanish!

There are a fre things that they cannot write in spanish, like "FUNCTION", which needs to be classified in english.

This will be fully download
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #2
Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:16 PM
Traducción al Español

Todos sabemos que los españoles les gusta el programa también, pero necesitaba saber inglés comandos para hacer esto … ASÍ NO MÁS! Con EspanolLUA, el español puede escribir en español!

Hay algunas cosas frecuencias que no pueden escribir en español, como "función", que debe ser clasificado en Inglés.

Este serÁ totalmente descargable pronto!

English Translation

We all know that the spanish like to program too, but they needed to know english commands to do this… WELL NO MORE!!! With EspanolLUA, the spanish can write in spanish!

There are a fre things that they cannot write in spanish, like "FUNCTION", which needs to be classified in english.

This will be fully download
Better tranlation:
Todos sabemos que los españoles quieren programar tambien, Pero necesitan saber comandos en ingles para eso… PERO YA NO!!! con español lua, Los españoles pueden escribir en español!

Hay algunas palabras que no se pueden traducir como "function".

and you can replace them with string.replace

if you want more help for translating pm me(native spanish)
MysticT #3
Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:34 PM
So, you are making an spanish translation of lua, but you can't speak spanish correctly? lol
Most (if not all) programing languages are in english anyway, so if anyone wants to learn to program they'll do it in english. You can always use variable and function names in other languages, but the language keywords will still be in english.
ebernerd #4
Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:56 PM
So, you are making an spanish translation of lua, but you can't speak spanish correctly? lol
Most (if not all) programing languages are in english anyway, so if anyone wants to learn to program they'll do it in english. You can always use variable and function names in other languages, but the language keywords will still be in english.
To be 100% honest, I use googleTranslate….
But
I was going to add this to my OS, so I would add Latin, French, Spanish, and PigLatin (iteWre for write)
Oh well… just a thought
MysticT #5
Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:02 PM
It's good to have translations for your programs if you want more people to use it. But the translations should be done by people that speaks those languages. You can ask for people to do them, that way it is faster and you can make sure they are correct (if more than one people checks them :P/>).
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #6
Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 PM
Spanish is my native languagw so if you want help pm me
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #7
Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:33 PM
and the correct title is computercraft en español