This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
TheOddByte's profile picture

YouTube Videos

Started by TheOddByte, 21 March 2013 - 11:58 PM
TheOddByte #1
Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:58 AM
Hello I thought of creating some videos where I'm showing some programs on youtube so it will be
a program spotlight, And if there would be some multiplayer games I would love to have someone to
test it with on preferably a EU server so it doesn't lag too much for me..
Please post if you want me to make a video about your program or if you'd like to help me make a spotlight about some program
Or if you want to help edit a video if you have some good experience.

If you want me to make a spotlight

Program:<Your programname>
Information about it: <Info>
Link: <Program Link>
Also I want a link to the topic of it or something so I know it's yours

If you want to help

* = Optional
IGN:
Why you want to help:
*Editing:
*Server:

I want todo this so programs can get more noticed and more downloaded, and I just think it would be fun doing
I would prefeer to get help from someone I know a little bit and not someone that maybe just recently joined the forum
since I know nothing about them.. So I would prefeer those who have atleast over 50 posts..

VIDEOS
SpoilerEpisode 1: Firewolf
GravityScore #2
Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:23 AM
I've actually really wanted to make a video about 1lann's and my Firewolf myself for a while, but never got around to it. It would be great if you could do a spotlight on it!

Program: Firewolf 2.4
Information (in a nutshell): Firewolf is a web browser that allows people to set up their own website over Rednet and soon, the real internet. Others can visit the website, and interact with it like it were a real program. Websites are as simple as a Lua script, and Firewolf does all the heavy lifting for you, such as hosting the website and indexing it in searches.
Link.
TheOddByte #3
Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:26 AM
Great! Did'nt think anyone would respond so fast, Then I will do that!
theoriginalbit #4
Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:30 AM
I would say do mine, but I don't really have anything. unless you feel like spotlighting apis? :P/>
GravityScore #5
Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:37 AM
I would say do mine, but I don't really have anything. unless you feel like spotlighting apis? :P/>

HURRY UP AND RELEASE CCTUBE. And then he would have something of yours to spotlight :P/>
theoriginalbit #6
Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:37 AM
HURRY UP AND RELEASE CCTUBE. And then he would have something of yours to spotlight :P/>
ITS NOT MY FAULT its NeverCast! :@
TheOddByte #7
Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:33 AM
I have done a little video about firewolf now :D/>
But it felt like I derped hard as hell..
I used camtasia to record this.. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better recorder?
BTW when doing the description.. What do I use for links?
Is it this on youtube?

<a href="http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/user/4727-hellkid98/" target="_blank">Firewolf</a>
<p> My Profile On <a href="http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/user/4727-hellkid98/" target="_blank">ComputerCraft Forum</a>