This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
AnDwHaT5's profile picture

@inc-downloader for all @inc-programs

Started by AnDwHaT5, 23 March 2013 - 03:57 AM
AnDwHaT5 #1
Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:57 AM
So here you will find all @inc-programs made and in download. To download you may have a pastebin code or a download code for the downloader so i can help everyone here. If there is a issue and you are sure that you typed the name of the program in right please contact me at admin@atinc.limehosting.com or pm me. Even leave a comment and i will fix it as soon as possible.

pastebin get ni2waYJa @inc-downloader

code updated … again

htmlreader:
This is a program that can take lua code off the web or html code from the site depending on where you are. It is a pretty efficient program if used right or if you code in html and you didnt want to go to the site to get it it will now be a program on the game. Simply use as a regular program in default cc. htmlreader get google.com google will then go to http://google.com and then take its html code and save it to the file google. If you want this @inc program please use the downloader and type in htmlreader.

The site is on editing and will be down for a while the downloader will not work.
wilcomega #2
Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:08 AM
its not really clear what this does from just reading it…
is this supposed to show you html pages? or is it just a file downloader?
not clear, not clear.

btw:
add pics anyways. 1 picture says more than 1000 words
Sammich Lord #3
Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:04 AM
Unknown pastebin ID. Make sure you post the correct ID. I tried going to the ID in my browser and I couldn't find it.
AnDwHaT5 #4
Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:47 AM
its not really clear what this does from just reading it…
is this supposed to show you html pages? or is it just a file downloader?
not clear, not clear.

btw:
add pics anyways. 1 picture says more than 1000 words
it grabs a sites html code and saves it as a cc file.

thanks sammich fixed

Well i dont believe it by posting on pastebin it actually grabs its html code and screws up the program. I need to add a regular download.
Engineer #5
Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:47 AM
Sorry but what is the use of this. I simply cant see that. I mean if I really want to see the HTML code I would go into my browser, (I know Google Chrome and Firefox works, not sure if IE does) and push my right mouse button and inspect the element. And yes, I use chrome.

And what is that in your code about filesmelt? Not sure what that is supposed to mean, I guess that has to be htmlreader.

And try to indent, it is a good habit for more complicated programs.
theoriginalbit #6
Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:13 PM
Sorry but what is the use of this.
Usage, can type in a raw github, or maybe a raw pastebin, or maybe even a raw dropbox url and it will download the code…
Engineer #7
Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:46 AM
Sorry but what is the use of this.
Usage, can type in a raw github, or maybe a raw pastebin, or maybe even a raw dropbox url and it will download the code…
Why dont make it specific for those, I mean if you get html code, I dont think you want it to be on CC, but on your regular monitor so you can easily read.
AnDwHaT5 #8
Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:23 AM
The release will be out soon sorry for this i didnt expect this to happen….
AnDwHaT5 #9
Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:24 AM
Fix is coming in a few min
AnDwHaT5 #10
Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:00 AM
This is a downloader for all @inc products if you see one labeled @inc and you want it you will need this downloader to get it. The post will say ether @inc-downloader(something) or pastebin
AnDwHaT5 #11
Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:41 AM
Fully updated!
Engineer #12
Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:04 AM
Unknown pastebin ID!
AnDwHaT5 #13
Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:18 PM
Unknown pastebin ID!
I just got the same error again. Hmm i will fix for the third time wow pastebin hates me!
AnDwHaT5 #14
Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:22 PM
fixed … again and also it seems to download the html code of the site or at least thats what happened to me may times.