This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Evanok's profile picture

Installation of CC on Minecraft Server

Started by Evanok, 08 April 2013 - 05:12 AM
Evanok #1
Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:12 AM
Hi here,

I have a server (1.51) on bukkit. I found your mods amazing and I would like to install it on our server. I never install some mod on minecraft server. By reading some documentation I had understand that I need to find the plugin version. Do you have a plugin for bukkit available for your mod ?

I also found a "universal" version of the home page of your website, Can I use it directly on my server ?

thank you for your help,
Eva.
Cloudy #2
Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:18 AM
You need the MCPC+ bukkit server.
Evanok #3
Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:21 AM
I have also read some info on that. So in fact I need to install a sort of clone of bukkit server version and add your zip file from your website in my mod folder in server side ? I guess that all user of my server also need to install your mod in client side ?
Tiin57 #4
Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:53 AM
I have also read some info on that. So in fact I need to install a sort of clone of bukkit server version and add your zip file from your website in my mod folder in server side ? I guess that all user of my server also need to install your mod in client side ?
Yep.
Just use the MCPC+ jar instead of the regular MC server jar.
Then put CC in /mods.
Then tell your users to install Forge and CC.
Evanok #5
Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:23 AM
Ok thanks you for your help. I have to wait the MCPC version compatible with my beta bukkit (1.5.1 R0) and I will test your mod. And congrats to the modder of this mod. Possibility are just infinite. Good bye bye redstone complexe system to do simple task.