This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
NeptunasLT's profile picture

Dubstep?

Started by NeptunasLT, 13 April 2013 - 07:39 AM
NeptunasLT #1
Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:39 AM
Why do i posting this?
I need to know is this track is dubstep style (Created by Me )
[media]http://youtu.be/yHof6xQbaWU[/media]
robhol #2
Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:54 AM
I can't listen to it, so it sounds like dubstep to me.
SuicidalSTDz #3
Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:55 AM
Dubstep: a genre of electronic dance music. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming…

I am going to say yes.
Kingdaro #4
Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:56 AM
It's Dubstep.
SadKingBilly #5
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:05 AM
The definition of dubstep is pretty open-ended. But, generally, if it has "wubs" and the rhythm is completely off, then it's dubstep. So, yes.
NeptunasLT #6
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:10 AM
Comment:

troy lopez

those synths are mixed horribly and that drum beat is stale as fuck. bad track dude
Kingdaro #7
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:21 AM
and the rhythm is completely off,
Most if not all dubstep I've listened to has a valid rhythm, dunno what your sources are.
TheOddByte #8
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:23 AM
As everyone else said: It's dubstep
SadKingBilly #9
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:27 AM
and the rhythm is completely off,
Most if not all dubstep I've listened to has a valid rhythm, dunno what your sources are.
Maybe I worded that incorrectly? What I meant is that dubstep songs are typically syncopated.
Azhf #10
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:28 AM
The definition of dubstep is pretty open-ended. But, generally, if it has "wubs" and the rhythm is completely off, then it's dubstep. So, yes.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but most dubstep songs have a better rhythm than most other songs.
SadKingBilly #11
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:32 AM
You are entitled to your own opinion, but most dubstep songs have a better rhythm than most other songs.
See my last post, where I reword my statement.
Kingdaro #12
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:33 AM
Maybe I worded that incorrectly? What I meant is that dubstep songs are typically syncopated.
Ah, yeah, you're pretty right on that one.
Azhf #13
Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:51 AM
See my last post, where I reword my statement.
I was ninja'd on that.