This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
NeptunasLT's profile picture

I Remix'ed Skrillex!

Started by NeptunasLT, 13 April 2013 - 09:32 PM
NeptunasLT #1
Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:32 PM
Okey i was working on this song all night it's around 6 hours
and the result is: Skrillex - Kyoto (DJ Rainiuska Remix)
Vedeo:
http://youtu.be/RGCSEst1iqc
With free download link!
Kingdaro #2
Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:00 AM
It sounded okay up until the build up to the drop. The wubs sound delayed, you should probably move them back a little bit.

And, well, the wubs also sound pretty "wet," I guess that would be a good way to put it. I think the highs and lows of the frequency/cutoff or whatever the hell you modulated are too far apart from each other.

As for the remix in general, it's just Kyoto with your wubs and overpowered drums vomited on it. Same genre and everything. Try to be a little more original, mix it up maybe? Try going for an electro house or drumstep song and see how that works out.
NeptunasLT #3
Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:19 AM
It sounded okay up until the build up to the drop. The wubs sound delayed, you should probably move them back a little bit.

And, well, the wubs also sound pretty "wet," I guess that would be a good way to put it. I think the highs and lows of the frequency/cutoff or whatever the hell you modulated are too far apart from each other.

As for the remix in general, it's just Kyoto with your wubs and overpowered drums vomited on it. Same genre and everything. Try to be a little more original, mix it up maybe? Try going for an electro house or drumstep song and see how that works out.
Okey :D/>
superaxander #4
Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:36 PM
Sounds pretty awesome