This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
deleted's profile picture

[Computer]MeloOS, A OS

Started by deleted, 14 April 2013 - 06:48 PM
deleted #1
Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:48 PM
MeloOS Beta Pre-Realease 2:
Spoilerpastebin get u7aZ5hm1 <name (MeloOS)>
In In this Pre-Realease I Have Added Better Support to the Terminal. But this is only a Pre-Realease so it looks nothing like the normal one. But in MeloOS Beta 1.0, I will have images and make it more look like the MeloOS its supposed to be. Thankyou for reading :D/> –EthanAG
deleted #2
Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:49 PM
Sorry about the odd looking way its put I need more time to work on it for posts
Spongy141 #3
Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:15 PM
Wow, I tried this out, and had no idea what to do, there was two buttons I could find, and they did nothing…. that odd looking computer in your background… I clicked it like 20 times, it did nothing…. Well nice start… but at least have it do more than two options, I mean come on, only two options? Work on this more, make sure for your next update release to have a LOT more.
nutcase84 #4
Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:46 AM
No pics, no clicks.
theoriginalbit #5
Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:51 AM
No pics, no clicks.
Screenies: None wont work :(/>
deleted #6
Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:36 AM
Wow, I tried this out, and had no idea what to do, there was two buttons I could find, and they did nothing…. that odd looking computer in your background… I clicked it like 20 times, it did nothing…. Well nice start… but at least have it do more than two options, I mean come on, only two options? Work on this more, make sure for your next update release to have a LOT more.
No pics, no clicks.
Spongy141, Idk why you only saw 2 buttons but mine has 4. Also it might be buggy. Nutcase get over it ok you post that in everything and most likely don't try it. Your supposed to see what it is, also my pictures wont load.
Spongy
theoriginalbit #7
Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:49 AM
Nutcase get over it ok you post that in everything and most likely don't try it.
You sir I give 10,000,000,000 Internets!
jesusthekiller #8
Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:00 AM
You shall on your GUI work hard(er) ;D
deleted #9
Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:15 AM
Well 2.3 is coming today! (changes): 2 new buttons, One runs my CommandOS program(you need a new installer!), and the other one is mainly useless. Its about in 10 - 20 mins. (also theoriginalbit I like your tutorials). That's all for this update and its out now here.
Spongy141 #10
Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:58 AM
No pics, no clicks.
Spongy141, Idk why you only saw 2 buttons but mine has 4. Also it might be buggy. Nutcase get over it ok you post that in everything and most likely don't try it. Your supposed to see what it is, also my pictures wont load.
Spongy
Yes but those other two buttons did nothing but exit the program, so when I said there was 2 buttons, I meant two buttons that actually were worthy of note.
EDIT: Like I said though, nice start, I see that this OS has a nice chance on becoming well liked. Oh and if you can't get your pictures to load, try using this photo sharing host.
deleted #11
Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:03 AM
Oh ok. Also there is also a bug with the installer on line 7: attempt to call nil or something, I accidentaly instead of "shell.run(so on and so on), I put shel.run(so on and so on) just change that to shell.run() then install it. Also you might even as well spongy clicked on the wron spot of the x,y and it chose the other one. Its still in alpha so its a bit buggy
deleted #12
Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:59 PM
MeloOS Beta 1.0 Will be realeased in about 40 mins or so and will have a lot more tabs and features!!
SpoilerAlso hitting Beta from Alpha!!
Edited on 06 May 2013 - 05:00 PM
nutcase84 #13
Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:31 PM
MeloOS Beta 1.0 Will be realeased in about 40 mins or so and will have a lot more tabs and features!!

Why do you put stuff in spoilers like that?
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #14
Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:09 PM
The BEST description of an os EVER MADE(sarcasm mode on)
deleted #15
Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

Well I never thought through why i really did that.. Also i think because the spoiler is to show what it is for and whatever
(If it made no sense, using my phone for this and its 2 in the morning :/
nutcase84 #16
Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Well I never thought through why i really did that.. Also i think because the spoiler is to show what it is for and whatever
(If it made no sense, using my phone for this and its 2 in the morning :/

Then put a title on the spoiler saying "News" or something.