This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L)'s profile picture

Free code and pages hosting! (by me)

Started by FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L), 01 May 2013 - 10:13 AM
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #1
Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:13 PM
ALERT: THIS IS FOR PUBLISH IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT IT OR TO DELETE IT AFTER YOU UPLOAD IT, YOU ARE WARNED!!

I have created a page at koding where you can upload code, every user has his own folder so you can kept everything organized and you can run scripts on it!!

Page: urielsalis.koding.com

Its made with php and jQuery so you have to turn on javascript

Send me a pm if you want me to upload an entire github(i have an app) to your folder

EDIT: Working on a delete page and the client Im stuck in the delete with all the mysql part(the files are stored in a mysqul table with the user that uploaded it)
D3matt #2
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:11 PM
All I see is a static page that says Free Code Hosting.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #3
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
All I see is a static page that says Free Code Hosting.
You need javascript and jquery enabled as i say in the first post
D3matt #4
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:19 PM
You didn't say that in the first post, I have them enabled as far as I know.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #5
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:25 PM
You didn't say that in the first post, I have them enabled as far as I know.
check it with this http://urielsalis.koding.com/check.html
if it dont display anything, you have javascript turned off
remiX #6
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:54 PM
Atleast credit the people that you got the login system from, because I know that isn't yours - saw the demo of it not so long ago…
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #7
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:57 PM
Atleast credit the people that you got the login system from, because I know that isn't yours - saw the demo of it not so long ago…
I modifed some things to be compatible with the others scripts and in the demo says that you can use it in the page.
remiX #8
Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:59 PM
I modifed some things to be compatible with the others scripts and in the demo says that you can use it in the page.

Yeah i know but it's just common courtesy to credit others :)/>
SuicidalSTDz #9
Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:00 PM
You should still credit them. You modified the code, yes. But they took the time to write it.

NINJAS I tell you!
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #10
Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:22 PM
I give credits on the news to the tutorial where i get the login and added some info
Sammich Lord #11
Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:24 PM
There is a 500MB space limit on Koding. So you won't be able to host much.
SuicidalSTDz #12
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:06 PM
Eh, you cannot view any uploaded code <_</> (There is no page for it)
Shnupbups #13
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:24 PM
Plus, you can't remove or private code.

Imma just use GitHub.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #14
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:26 PM
The direct link is the way to view code(the link that says when you upload it)
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #15
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:30 PM
Plus, you can't remove or private code.

Imma just use GitHub.
I dont want any private code cause im working on making an appstore with it.

And the remove will done automactly when i finish the appstore and it dont have any ids redirecting it
Shnupbups #16
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

And the remove will done automactly when i finish the appstore and it dont have any ids redirecting it
Please remove the code that I recently posted and, if possible, don't look at it.
Sammich Lord #17
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:38 PM
don't look at it.
Why would you upload code to somebody's server if you didn't want them to look at it? It is common sense. If you don't want somebody to see it then don't give it to them.
Shnupbups #18
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:40 PM
Why would you upload code to somebody's server if you didn't want them to look at it? It is common sense. If you don't want somebody to see it then don't give it to them.
I was testing it out, and I chose the wrong file XD
and now I have technically leaked Adventure.

(Well, Alpha 0.0.1.1.1 of it)
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #19
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Please remove the code that I recently posted and, if possible, don't look at it.
OK
D3matt #20
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:50 PM
There is a 500MB space limit on Koding. So you won't be able to host much.
lol 500MB is a LOT of hosting when you're hosting code. That's a LOT of CC programs.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #21
Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:17 PM
added an alert to the first post
lieudusty #22
Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:51 PM
Whats the point of this when we have github and pastebin?
D3matt #23
Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:38 PM
Deleting is easy. DELETE FROM table WHERE (condition)
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #24
Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:55 PM
Deleting is easy. DELETE FROM table WHERE (condition)
The problem is that the name is encrpted and reparted with diferents salts in 9 tables(security reasons) and the only way to access them is using the username of the upload, search the table named in the users table and then follow the path thought tables with a password to get the contents which are encrypted with a password generated with the tables ubications and names so its a bit tricky…

and i deleted the page for errors with permissions
D3matt #25
Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:12 PM
Then that just sounds like poor design to me. There's no real reason why you need to encrypt the name of a file on a hosting site.
FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L) #26
Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:29 PM
Then that just sounds like poor design to me. There's no real reason why you need to encrypt the name of a file on a hosting site.
For protecting myself just mega does, if someone submit something with copyright, i cant see the name or the content so i cant be punished(the terms and codtions were aclaring that)
Sammich Lord #27
Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:31 PM
For protecting myself just mega does, if someone submit something with copyright, i cant see the name or the content so i cant be punished(the terms and codtions were aclaring that)
The name of a content doesn't matter. I can name a anime episode 'Iron Man 3.mp4' but that doesn't mean it is a copy of Iron Man 3. What MEGA does is encrypt the contents, not the file name. There is no point in encrypting the file name.

PS: 1,111th POST. Been waiting for this day for a long time.
theoriginalbit #28
Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:11 AM
and now I have technically leaked Adventure.
(Well, Alpha 0.0.1.1.1 of it)
Haha fail!

lol 500MB is a LOT of hosting when you're hosting code. That's a LOT of CC programs.
Not necessarily… one of my GitHub projects was almost 2MB, just on its own. The released script was smaller, but if I got him to import the repo it would have taken up 2MB.