This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
yaaay's profile picture

So...Tower Computers?

Started by yaaay, 06 May 2013 - 03:49 AM
yaaay #1
Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:49 AM
A Tower Computer/Slab Computer(No Gui itself,But Has Disk Drive Function and Larger Storage,Must Connect to a Screen(Definable),Not capable for color)

A Screen:A single Block where you right click on it It will pop up the GUI of The Tower Computer/Slab Computer.different from Monitor

An Advanced Tower Computer/Advanced Slab Computer(same as Tower Computer/Slab Computers But With Color)

An Advanced Screen(same as Screen But is Capable For Color)

That Means:
T = Tower/Slab Computer S=Screen AT=Advanced Tower/Slab Computer AS = Advanced Screen

T-S No color
T-AS No color
AT-S No Color
AT-AS Color

For Connection Just use normal LAN wires

OK?
superaxander #2
Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:31 AM
requested before then denied. but this is a little bit different so you never know
BigSHinyToys #3
Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:39 AM
With all suggestions I personally ask the question what dose this allow me yo do that wasn't possible before this same very aesthetic and not very functionality based.
theoriginalbit #4
Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:46 AM
requested before then denied. but this is a little bit different so you never know
Never been directly denied. there has just been no response on them until the latest one. And Cloudy didn't say yes, or no.

-snip-
remove the poll. there is no point to it, it doesn't sway the devs… actually it does sway them, away from the idea, they among others don't like polls, they serve no purpose…
Cloudy #5
Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:04 AM
Polls suck. So does this idea :P/>
yaaay #6
Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:09 AM
Poll Removed

EDIT:If polls Sucks why you use IPB
yaaay #7
Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:26 PM
I know a slab computer(for coolness)thread
Sammich Lord #8
Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:34 PM
Poll Removed

EDIT:If polls Sucks why you use IPB
They use IP.Board because it is forum software? Just because it includes polls doesn't mean they shouldn't use it. It is like asking somebody why they use Netflix even though 90% of the content they dislike.
Engineer #9
Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:41 PM
And to extend Sammich, you are allowed to use polls. Only in this section of the forums they are disliked.
yaaay #10
Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:47 PM
With all suggestions I personally ask the question what dose this allow me yo do that wasn't possible before this same very aesthetic and not very functionality based.

1. Good For Multi-Computer Huge Professional Servers
immibis #11
Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:54 AM
What is the advantage of a tower computer over a regular computer?
spyman68 #12
Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:08 AM
More storage, built in disk drive, read the post!
immibis #13
Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:58 AM
Why would you need more storage, or be too cheap to spend one block on a disk drive?
yaaay #14
Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:58 AM
Actually I have One More: Coolness and Wired Lan modem
and more ports
Cloudy #15
Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:23 AM
This topic keeps getting worse and worse. Gone.