This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
JackCarterSmith's profile picture

WANTED ! Great computer programmer to share skills

Started by JackCarterSmith, 15 May 2013 - 12:01 PM
JackCarterSmith #1
Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:01 PM
Hello,

I write this topic for a reason that does not necessarily relate to ComputerCraft but the entire computer programming, I look for people who love and /or pass their free time composing lines of code …
To share our skills and learn from each other things!

Thank you in advance for your answers ^^
Sammich Lord #2
Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:12 PM
What? Can you give us a little more info?
nutcase84 #3
Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:17 PM
Maybe.. just maybe.
Lyqyd #4
Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:03 PM
Moved to General.
JackCarterSmith #5
Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:44 PM
We'll just say it's like a topic to meet other passionate global computer programming
H4X0RZ #6
Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:36 PM
So, can we post a list with all languages we can?
Dave-ee Jones #7
Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:00 PM
I can do batch file coding, some python, CCLua, some normal lua, and GML (game maker language).
KaoS #8
Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:16 PM
Great computer programmer

I don't think that's the way to go about it, when you think you're great at computers that is the part where you get schooled… perhaps enthusiastic is a more appropriate word. Just my 2 cents

programmers should always collaborate, perhaps you are looking for a more long-term/in-depth type deal but just hop on IRC, people work with others all the time
Sammich Lord #9
Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

I don't think that's the way to go about it, when you think you're great at computers that is the part where you get schooled… perhaps enthusiastic is a more appropriate word. Just my 2 cents

programmers should always collaborate, perhaps you are looking for a more long-term/in-depth type deal but just hop on IRC, people work with others all the time
Yeah, IRC is the place that most of the active members hang out. We discuss very random topics and help each other out with issues.
Pharap #10
Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:02 PM
A specific language would help.

I can do C,C++, (to my dismay: VisualBasic and GameMakerLanguage), Lua, and easily my best language: C#.
Anything else and I can't help you really.
JackCarterSmith #11
Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

What you say is true, by creating this topic, I served as an intermediary for people to meet other people working on the same type of project… any either an OS or ordinary program, everyone is welcome