This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
romrom000's profile picture

Huge banking system

Started by romrom000, 15 April 2012 - 08:18 AM
romrom000 #1
Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:18 AM
Hello Everybody !

First, let me introduce myself; i'm a Belgian player of Mineraft for… ho, a long time! And for a few months i'm using CC!

I'm also administrator on a server using CC (and others like RP2, IC2, …)

Why i'm posting here today is to show you my project:

The HBS: The Huge Banking System

The Huge Banking System is a complete network made of terminals (ATM), DNS servers, action servers, and database servers.
You'll be able to go to an ATM with you card (floppy) or with just a code (don't know yet) and withdraw money from your bank account.

The system is very secure because none of the terminals have any information/permissions on bank accounts: only databases servers have the information's, and only action servers may work on databases !

To be more secure, all equipment are doubled or tripled like this drawing:

As you can see, it's very secure !

Right now, i'm building the DATA-CENTER and all his other's building…

Tell me if you are interested in, if you are, i'll publish picture often of the project and all the programs required :)/>/>
romrom000 #2
Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:58 AM
I forgot one point very important:

Each people having a shop on the server may have a terminal in the shop like VISA/Mastercard for paying without having money in your pocket :)/>/>

All operations are logged :)/>/>
xuma202 #3
Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:14 PM
And when someone destroys your DATA STAGE?
romrom000 #4
Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:57 PM
The Data center is made of reinforced stone (IC2) so TNT-proof and all room's are protected by door computer-controlled.

And finally, there is a backup-room 50 meters under the data-center, which is tnt- and nuke resistant :)/>/>
1v2 #5
Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:50 PM
Ziet er dope uit ;D
Op welke server speel je?
Cloudy #6
Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:59 PM
I think the idea is a neat one - but I do think you are somewhat complicating things in a ComputerCraft scenario. Multiple data storage servers, sure - I can get behind that. But it really doesn't make sense to have the Action Server and Firewall Server steps in between.
romrom000 #7
Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:01 PM
Het is een locaal server, maar ik zoe willen en public server maken :)/>/>
(sorry voor mijn bad neederlands, maar het niet mijn eerst taal is)

@Cloudy, i just want to make it more realistic by doing that (im IT Engineer :)/>/> )
DarkNinja2462 #8
Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:08 PM
Can I join the server?
What is the ip?
As you can tell by my signature, I need a server to play on.
1v2 #9
Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:22 PM
Oke haha, geen probleem ;d. Je kan ook gewoon antwoorden in 't Frans antwoorden.
Als je de server public maakt zou je mij dat dan willen laten weten?Dat zou echt tof zijn ;D
cant_delete_account #10
Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:04 PM
I'm actually working on something like this, it's almost done. Probably gonna be lots of bugs. But it's not as realistic as yours, of course. xD
coolblockj #11
Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:42 AM
I would like to join this server also.
EmTeaKay #12
Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:22 AM
I would love to join this server! IGN: EmptyK
romrom000 #13
Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:33 AM
Hey everybody!

I'll try to put it online as soon as possible (i'm student, so need to find the money to do that ! )

I'll give you some pictures, soon…
Wolvan #14
Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:45 PM
I want to help!
IGN: Wolvan
PS: I'm pretty good with rednet
Kolpa #15
Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

:)/>/> translated ur sig -.- hoped for more :)/>/>
Wolvan #16
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

:)/>/> translated ur sig -.- hoped for more :)/>/>
You can translate mine :)/>/>
BigSHinyToys #17
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 PM
Really looking ford to the challenge of hacking your ATM system.
Wolvan #18
Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:40 PM
Please let me help! I am good at such logical firewall stuff and coding in general. Look at my Tag: "Pro Coder"
strideynet #19
Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:47 AM
I want to help this interests project netblock alot I can offer services of my programmers (wolvan included)
I have another 4 or so we can help improve firewalls from spam attacks I think floppy idea is best.
On the floppy a file called Number would exist that's ur account number then u enter ur pin.
strideynet #20
Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:59 AM
You see we already have routers and and stuff and I would like to ask u to join our project a bank system would be lovely as we are making a Internet so it would be much easier for u not having to lay routers around ur server we would love you to be a additional member .:)/>/>
And we the begun the router bit the hardest bit as trees aren't simple and routing maps. As you said your a it Engineer and it would help with our network with bits we ain't sure on its support to be a Internet but its a hybrid between decentralized (internet)and centralised(intranet).so it's not technically a Internet as it has got a master server.
Leo Verto #21
Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:52 PM
We're planning to code internet, but make some things different/better. As strideynet said, we already have a few awesome coders like Wolvan, nitrogenfingers, 1v2f3a4m5e6n and coolblockj, but the bigger and more advanced our team is, the better our project will become. We would appreciate if you join us. :)/>/>
nolongerexistant #22
Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:57 PM
Damn this project looks awesome! Would love to help with this
LipJ #23
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:52 PM
Omg I just spent 3 days (or more) makeing a slightly more simplistic version (no firewalls) but each disk contains a file with key and clients send requests with pin and the 12 digit card I'd and the server uses a file browseing systom to check the data it's fairly stable and i think it would give you a start to work from (it could save you a lot of time. If possible could I help in this project and then use it on my server. The thing with my systom is its more complicated because it uses items as money and turtles will fly around with gps toping us cashpoints.

Sorry for lack of punctuation/spelling (I'm dispraxic)
Leo Verto #24
Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:36 PM
Omg I just spent 3 days (or more) makeing a slightly more simplistic version (no firewalls) but each disk contains a file with key and clients send requests with pin and the 12 digit card I'd and the server uses a file browseing systom to check the data it's fairly stable and i think it would give you a start to work from (it could save you a lot of time. If possible could I help in this project and then use it on my server. The thing with my systom is its more complicated because it uses items as money and turtles will fly around with gps toping us cashpoints.

Sorry for lack of punctuation/spelling (I'm dispraxic)
A system using items as payment? I already have a system making that possible on my server. It uses redpower and can filter the items.

If you want to join our project visit Project Netblock and PM me for server access.
LipJ #25
Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:11 PM
My system uses vertual money and stores user info in files. It just uses ATMs and items as a meathod of payment (but not neserseraly) it makes player-player trades easyer. With the amount of hassle it caused probably not worth the faf of turtle toping up ATMs with gps as I could of made the hole thing vertual. Next time I'm not bothering.
strideynet #26
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:24 AM
You can use it on your server if u want !
strideynet #27
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:26 AM
Hmm some sort of physical items would help.even though most money these days is virtual some places still only take coins
Leo Verto #28
Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:59 PM
Yes, but to get virtual money you have to put anything in. For HaxOS, we planned to use diamond as non-virtual current and use it to transform into items eg. for the farm systems to generated bonemeal. (thanks to evil_dan2wik for the farm idea and system)
We'll have an energy condenser converting diamonds and any excess materials from the farm into bonemeal to fertilize the plants.
LipJ #29
Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:37 PM
That's what Im doing just with nicolite.
BigSHinyToys #30
Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:45 PM
I if I was to make a banking system then I would have it set up so that the virtual money is backed by gold and diamonds. The reserve bank would be in charge of "printing Digital money" and its value would be measured against the amount of gold and diamonds stored in the vault.To simplify gold would be bought from people by the bank and then used as collateral. More or less how it is done in reality.

There would also be commodity market and prices of minerals could be displayed on a stock ticker (monitors that wrap test around).
Rwkeith #31
Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:47 AM
*Creates fake looking atm* Person inserts disk thinking it's a regular atm…….

……..Profit?
Leo Verto #32
Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:58 PM
I if I was to make a banking system then I would have it set up so that the virtual money is backed by gold and diamonds. The reserve bank would be in charge of "printing Digital money" and its value would be measured against the amount of gold and diamonds stored in the vault.To simplify gold would be bought from people by the bank and then used as collateral. More or less how it is done in reality.

There would also be commodity market and prices of minerals could be displayed on a stock ticker (monitors that wrap test around).
That's one of the things I'm planning to get on my server HaxOS. I'm looking forward to tekkit including monitors.
johnbanq #33
Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:23 AM
oh,nice!
someone is doing what i am thinking about!
i am a newbie programmer,but i think i could help!
IGN:johnbanq
Leo Verto #34
Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:57 PM
Please keep that talk on the Project Netblock page of this forum, otherwise it' would get really difficult to have an overview about all our members.

Thank you for the application, you are now unofficially a member of project netblock! (Apply on the main thread for official membership)
strideynet #35
Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Unpfficaily no fair on him! He's official alright
tfoote #36
Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:28 AM
Hello Everybody !

First, let me introduce myself; i'm a Belgian player of Mineraft for… ho, a long time! And for a few months i'm using CC!

The Huge Banking System is a complete network made of terminals (ATM), DNS servers, action servers, and database servers.
You'll be able to go to an ATM with you card (floppy) or with just a code (don't know yet) and withdraw money from your bank account.

The system is very secure because none of the terminals have any information/permissions on bank accounts: only databases servers have the information's, and only action servers may work on databases !

Tell me if you are interested in, if you are, i'll publish picture often of the project and all the programs required :)/>/>
I personally think it is genius… Can you post your sourse code? I think this would be a great asset to me. if you don't want to post the code could you e-mail me?
Learning_inpaired #37
Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:04 PM
you should make this with with RL server plugins :(/>/>
Leo Verto #38
Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:41 PM
you should make this with with RL server plugins :(/>/>
Server plugins…. man, what's the point of CC? You could do anything with server plugins!

But why do you think didn't I install CraftBook on my server and make gates by hand instead, although this is a lot more work?
Kolpa #39
Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:51 AM
Hello Everybody !

Tell me if you are interested in, if you are, i'll publish picture often of the project and all the programs required :P/>/>
I personally think it is genius… Can you post your sourse code? I think this would be a great asset to me. if you don't want to post the code could you e-mail me?
yeah better post/email the code of ur security program so that we all can dig for bypasses great idea …
djblocksaway #40
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:23 PM
Can I join the server?
What is the ip?
As you can tell by my signature, I need a server to play on.

you can always join mine. :)/>/>

ccnet.ddns.me:25564
Tiin57 #41
Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:42 PM
Please let me help! I am good at such logical firewall stuff and coding in general. Look at my Tag: "Pro Coder"
*cough* Desperate xD
strideynet #42
Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:31 PM
He does post much does he. I think he doesn't read this much anymore!
dorky106 #43
Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:32 AM
Really looking ford to the challenge of hacking your ATM system.
When you do, he may try to get your help to improve it so it can't be hacked as easy again afterwards :)/>/>
Grim Reaper #44
Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:39 AM
We're planning to code internet, but make some things different/better. As strideynet said, we already have a few awesome coders like Wolvan, nitrogenfingers, 1v2f3a4m5e6n and coolblockj, but the bigger and more advanced our team is, the better our project will become. We would appreciate if you join us. :)/>/>

I'd love to join, if there are openings.
Dragonborn #45
Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:03 PM
good idea but it's not fool proof. Also is there like a way where if someone dies and has their "card" stolen they can contact you and have it canceled?
matejdro #46
Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:47 PM
How will you handle connection between datacenter and ATMs? Rednet default range is too low for systems like that, so you would have to make routers. And since you want to allow every player to have its shop with ATM, that would mean A LOT of routers to get signal to every shop. And each router needs chunkloader to stay active, so would not that mean huge strain for the server?

Also with systems like that it would be super cool to have something like rednet sniffer. So someone could sniff packets send to other computer. This would make it very realistic like people trying to "hack" the protocol and the system to get some free money.
DragonGeek #47
Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:12 AM
Hello!
I would like to help this project!
Although I'm no coding genius,
I can make your facilities look
cool and I can test the machines
to be derp-proof!

-Dragongeek
Leo Verto #48
Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:18 PM
How will you handle connection between datacenter and ATMs? Rednet default range is too low for systems like that, so you would have to make routers. And since you want to allow every player to have its shop with ATM, that would mean A LOT of routers to get signal to every shop. And each router needs chunkloader to stay active, so would not that mean huge strain for the server?

Also with systems like that it would be super cool to have something like rednet sniffer. So someone could sniff packets send to other computer. This would make it very realistic like people trying to "hack" the protocol and the system to get some free money.
Team Econ is working on it!
fixerpro #49
Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:13 PM
i got one running,make sure you have hamachi cuz i dont know how to portfoward but the IP is: :25565
make sure you have : before the ip starts,it runs smoothly with few banned items,everything else is enabled,its a fresh new server,raiding is kinda allowed with perm,like you send a request to bend eneimes like chat USER:i want to be eniemes!!!USER2:accepted,ADMIN/OWNER:accepted to raid that property.
like that,i have no plugins right now,ill add some,but its fresh,the map will reset once 1.3.2 tekkit comes out so be prepared on that
its a open server,no whitelist,no lag att all,100 ram,60 CPU,try not to make the server overflow with items,entitys ETC;
NIN3 #50
Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:23 AM
Just adding my 2 bits here, but could you not use long range radio systems (im a tekkit player, so im thinking of wireless redstone chicken bones eddition) and use this to send -slow- long range comunications, to allow limited transactions?
D3matt #51
Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:12 PM
hamachi cuz i dont know how to portfoward
No.
Leo Verto #52
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:06 PM
100 ram,60 CPU
Wow, that Computer has amazing specs!
reinei #53
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:10 PM
100 ram,60 CPU
Wow, that Computer has amazing specs!
100 Ram? it should be 1,2,4,8,16,32,64 or 128 (everything over that is like super IBM server) and 60CPU? whats 60CPU?
DarkSnake #54
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:12 PM
i got one running,make sure you have hamachi cuz i dont know how to portfoward but the IP is: :25565
make sure you have : before the ip starts,it runs smoothly with few banned items,everything else is enabled,its a fresh new server,raiding is kinda allowed with perm,like you send a request to bend eneimes like chat USER:i want to be eniemes!!!USER2:accepted,ADMIN/OWNER:accepted to raid that property.
like that,i have no plugins right now,ill add some,but its fresh,the map will reset once 1.3.2 tekkit comes out so be prepared on that
its a open server,no whitelist,no lag att all,100 ram,60 CPU,try not to make the server overflow with items,entitys ETC;
basdxz #55
Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:54 PM
XD funnest specs ever! Say can I help you out? I am very good with RP2 stuff from Tekkit, mostly wires and logic gates. (100 ram = 2000th ram and 60 cpu = 1960th cpu XD)
kingrunes #56
Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

I cut the image out for EVERYONE's sake. Also, your language doesn't sound like it would if I were to make an ad for my server… What specs have you got? I don't understand "100 ram,60 CPU". Finally, "cuz I dont know how to portforward", if you were really serious about this server you'd have Google'd about it. It really isn't hard to port forward, most routers just have a web UI section for it.
kingrunes #57
Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:09 PM
hamachi cuz i dont know how to portfoward
No.

I'm right behind you on that one. Anyone that can't be bothered to find out how to portforward and uses that amount of slang when showing off his server is clearly going to admin the server as well as he can speak clear English :D/>/>
kingrunes #58
Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:12 PM
And when someone destroys your DATA STAGE?

I can totally own your speedtest.net results :D/>/> Give me until the 19th of September (fiber optics FTW)
Dlcruz129 #59
Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:45 PM
I would love to join, learn, and maybe even help! IGN: dlcruz129.
SNWLeader #60
Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:15 PM
I like this idea, all though I am in the clueless rank, I am still a noob at CC, but the idea would be amazing. Show us some vids when its done. :)/>/>
Khento #61
Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:56 PM
Maybe we should merge with Team Econ's project
Leo Verto #62
Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:21 PM
This has never really been it's own project, it was just Netblock advertising here and some people applying on the wrong thread.

Netblock might be taken up again soon.
D3matt #63
Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:57 PM
This has never really been it's own project, it was just Netblock advertising here and some people applying on the wrong thread.

Netblock might be taken up again soon.
HBS was part of netblock? Wut?
Leo Verto #64
Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:38 PM
HBS was part of netblock? Wut?
Not really, someone made this, some people said they'd love to help, netblock said they'd make something similar too, everyone applied. As far as I know, the OP hasn't ever replied again.
Tiin57 #65
Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:39 PM
Team Econ has kind of ended. We'll continue updating (like we did for 1.45) but past that, we're done.
Geforce Fan #66
Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:30 PM
I hope you don't use Floppy Disks as credit cards, because then if someone got the computer to list all programs even with a . in front of them, they would see the variable and set it to like 999999999999999 or something. However, something like a Registration ID on the Floppy Disk would be cool, then it would auth it and check how much you have on it (how much you have on it would be stored on your servers)
Jasonfran #67
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:59 PM
@Cloudy, i just want to make it more realistic by doing that (im IT Engineer :D/>/> )

Hey everybody!

I'll try to put it online as soon as possible (i'm student, so need to find the money to do that ! )

Which one are you? IT engineer or student?
1v2 #68
Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:42 AM
@Cloudy, i just want to make it more realistic by doing that (im IT Engineer :D/>/> )

Hey everybody!

Which one are you? IT engineer or student?

He hasn't been active since 21 april.
waffles05 #69
Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:46 AM
Hello,

This build looks really cool and I would love to help out if this was a server! I am good at coding in CC and good with redstone too. Although, I play with a Cracked MC
so it would have to be offline :D/>/>
strideynet #70
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:25 PM
I'm gonna say the new netblock is gonna do this.
I think this thread needs locking. This man is dead or bored of cc.
Leo Verto #71
Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:28 AM
I'm gonna say the new netblock is gonna do this.
I think this thread needs locking. This man is dead or bored of cc.
Yes, I totally agree with you, still too many applications or other random stuff, I'll ask
the Unicorn King to lock this until the OP returns.

Edit: romrom000 has been active for 7 days during April this year, he never logged in again after that.
Edited on 04 November 2012 - 11:29 PM
D3matt #72
Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:16 AM
I hope you don't use Floppy Disks as credit cards, because then if someone got the computer to list all programs even with a . in front of them, they would see the variable and set it to like 999999999999999 or something. However, something like a Registration ID on the Floppy Disk would be cool, then it would auth it and check how much you have on it (how much you have on it would be stored on your servers)
I don't think you understand how a credit card works.
matejdro #73
Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:29 AM
I see huge security issue:

Credit cards are floppy disks. And we know that if you have access to the floppy, you basically have access to whole PC (Ctrl +S, insert startup floppy, reboot). You could examine source code, override paywall (for example enabling redstone or perform any other pay action manually for free) or even modify it to make it send every card ID and PIN to you, so you can steal money easily.

It's not possible, at least not without modifying rom files (which I consider cheating. But hey, he is also cheating by surrounding data center in bedrock).
Leo Verto #74
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:36 AM
I see huge security issue:

Credit cards are floppy disks. And we know that if you have access to the floppy, you basically have access to whole PC (Ctrl +S, insert startup floppy, reboot). You could examine source code, override paywall (for example enabling redstone or perform any other pay action manually for free) or even modify it to make it send every card ID and PIN to you, so you can steal money easily.

It's not possible, at least not without modifying rom files (which I consider cheating. But hey, he is also cheating by surrounding data center in bedrock).
Who said the user input computer is directly linked to the floppy drive? :D/>/>
It's possible to use a buffer computer just for reading the disk, rebooting the computer the user is interacting with wouldn't do anything.
kazagistar #75
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:52 AM
The optimal solution I think is to put both the password and the program to run the end node on the same disk. The user can make sure the computer is turned off, put the disk in, and boot off their own disk, then communicate with a back end controller computer to withdraw and deposit. That way, an ATM cannot be hacked to steal people's stuff when they put a card in.
Leo Verto #76
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:56 AM
The optimal solution I think is to put both the password and the program to run the end node on the same disk. The user can make sure the computer is turned off, put the disk in, and boot off their own disk, then communicate with a back end controller computer to withdraw and deposit. That way, an ATM cannot be hacked to steal people's stuff when they put a card in.
How would you make sure, the user doesn't cheat when depositing?
matejdro #77
Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:59 AM
Yeah, I did not thought about proxy PC before.

About kazagistar's idea, I don't see how could user cheat when depositing. Whole purpose of proxy PC would be to send rednet message ("Card with ID X inserted"). You could modify that data on the floppy itself even if you don't have access to proxy PC's programs.
Leo Verto #78
Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:13 AM
Ah, so kazagistar's idea was to also add a proxy.
I still don't like users writing the programs themselves, might be either too complicated or open exploits.
matejdro #79
Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:16 AM
They would not write it themselves. When they would receive their "credit card" from the bank, it would be already written.
Leo Verto #80
Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:20 AM
They would not write it themselves. When they would receive their "credit card" from the bank, it would be already written.
Well, kazagistar suggested users booting their own startup scripts from their disks.
matejdro #81
Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 AM
Yeah, their disk is their credit card. So when they would put their "credit card" in, they would boot of it.
Leo Verto #82
Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:36 AM
I'd prefer a program on a background computer reading the disk's data and terminal computer interacting with the user, just to make that clear.
Khento #83
Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:10 AM
Team Econ has kind of ended. We'll continue updating (like we did for 1.45) but past that, we're done.
Oh great… Now I don't have anything to do. :(/>
Leo Verto #84
Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:50 AM
Oh great… Now I don't have anything to do. :(/>
Check out ccAdventure or help with NukeShell :P/>
TheOddByte #85
Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 AM
I really would like to join this server if I can
IGN:Hellkid98
Please send me an message here at CC forum if I can join! ^_^/>
Im playing with tekkit most of the time, Hoping they will update CC soon…
i_am_th0r #86
Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:51 AM
now what if someone finds out a way to hack into the bank system and take all of the peoples money stored?There is always a flaw in ones program or theres always someone able to crack thier code,just saying.
PixelToast #87
Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:47 PM
now what if someone finds out a way to hack into the bank system and take all of the peoples money stored?There is always a flaw in ones program or theres always someone able to crack thier code,just saying.
one does not simply crack a password
a simple online brute force countermeasure is to limit the amount of requests a client can do in a certain time
and if their password server manages to get hacked you just store the passwords hash
now while you are offline you can get a identical hash is to brute force or use rainbow tables
if you do the hashing right then you sould be hack free

unless someone fakes the server and performs a MiM attack, now you have the password of that persons account and can transfer it all to your own
RunasSudo-AWOLindefinitely #88
Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:44 PM
Seeing as this project seems to be dead, if anyone does want to check out a banking system in ComputerCraft, I've made one over here.
Matt21 #89
Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:49 AM
Nice idea!
Uberblockminer #90
Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:08 AM
Use Floppydisks, and put some data on them. When the MasterCard/VISA Terminals have the floppy disk in it, it loads data directly from the data storage and then it make a withdraw and send the money to the shop…

I'm new at computercraft forums, but i'm still good at Lua.