This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
NightbladeCH's profile picture

[Tekkit 1.5.1][CC 1.52] Monitor screens visual glitch and causing crashing upon breaking

Started by NightbladeCH, 22 May 2013 - 09:36 PM
NightbladeCH #1
Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:36 PM
Title: [Error][Tekkit 1.5.1][CompCraft v 1.52] Monitor screens visual glitch and causing crashing upon breaking

Ello everyone! As stated above im using the new version of tekkit with comp craft 1.52 and whenever I place more than one computer next to another, the black screen part extends to the right a little, it exponentially extends more with the more monitors I place next to them. Aside from that whenever i break a monitor that is connected to another one, my client is immediately kicked and I get this error in the console log:

http://pastebin.com/puLqMwja

Im also running plugins BuyRegion, ChestShop, CookieMonster, Essentials/chat/protect/spawn, Factions, Modifyworld, Noitem, permx, plugman, SDFEconomy, vault, worldedit/guard, and world portal. Thanks all and I eagerly await any suggestions/fixes ^^
Lyqyd #2
Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:27 PM
Split into new topic.

I'll put this in Bugs, but you are on an old version. Updating should be the first thing to try. If Tekkit still requires Bukkit ports of the mods in it, it's very likely that the port they are using is unsupported and that this would be a bug unique to the ported version. If you can reproduce this in the official 1.53 build, that's a whole other matter.
Cloudy #3
Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:31 PM
We do not support the mod running on bukkit servers, sorry.
NightbladeCH #4
Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:37 AM
ok thanks guys, rather odd that the tekkit server came with it then XD
pirita #5
Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:51 PM
I have same issue.
I am using Tekkit Galactic with mcpc-plus-151compat-1.5.2-R0.2-forge712-C480.jar
Cloudy #6
Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:09 PM
Do you have full reproduction steps? I cannot reproduce it in the latest version here.
Dlcruz129 #7
Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:53 PM
Do you have full reproduction steps? I cannot reproduce it in the latest version here.

Of course you can't. The people at ForgeBukkit probably derped something up as usual.
planetguy #8
Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:17 AM
It looks like this is a MCPC bug. Try switching to BukkitForge (a coremod for vanilla+forge servers).