This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
unobtanium's profile picture

UNOBTANIUM's program collection

Started by unobtanium, 31 May 2013 - 12:45 PM
unobtanium #1
Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:45 PM
Hello everybody,

and welcome to an overview about all program i made for ComputerCraft the last few month.
Feel free to ask questions here or program specific ones in the respective forum thread.
Open the spoilers for a preview picture or click on the program name for more information.

— NEWEST —

WirelessControl

Control your base with redstone via wireless computer and the custom display with buttons.
Very basic but powerful.

Spoiler

— HOT —

UWC - Ultimate Wood Chopper

Let the turtle build a whole farm for you and let it go for a chopping adventure, either with or without bonemeal.
Collects all saplings by pulling them with water into a obsidian pipe and back into the chest to let it pick up by the turtle or for further biomass production. Turtle selfsustains by cooking up some wood for charcoal and refuels itself.
Change various variables for your personal usage and let it spit out hundred of wood stacks in short time.
You also can chop down single 1x1 or 2x2 trees to clear a tree in your way or a whole forest in allmost no time.
Comes with a menu and the Turtle Interactions program (see down below) as well. Rednet available as well.

Spoiler

Client for OpenPeripheral's Glasses

Display data of your blocks and machines and display them live updated on your screen.
Create up to 99 individual sites and call them over the chat, to access informations about your blocks
Various formats for these informations available.
Requires OpenPeripheral Mod.

Spoiler

— PROGRAMS —

BeeKeeper System

Made for Generikb
Simple overview about all your bees in your alvearies, where you can shut them down individually or automatically if a storage unit runs full with the bee's production item.

Spoiler

SmartProgrammer /w building Session Persistence

Ever wanted to make your own program in minecraft as you go and even without using any lua and CC commands? Then this might be a good program to go.
Select from common commands up to own ones from other programs as well to create your own program for every possible situation. Create own programs by choosing actions or delete the last one if you messed up. The overview menu keeps track over the last commands and the Live Tracking feature lets the turtle make the action which you added the last.
Recommanded for new CC user and quick programs.

Mega Pipe

Made for Generikb
This lets a giant emerald bee and emerald comb travel trough multiple monitors to create an big illusion of a pipe system. Recommanded for Mega Alvearies!

SpoilerVideo Demonstration

Next Generation Diamond Pipe

A computer, an interactive sorter and a chest makes unlimited sorting into four directions possible. Fast sorting speed plus a simple interface, which shows how many items travelled trough the sorter makes this program a nice addition to the normal diamond pipe. Perfect for big storage systems and quarries.

Dual Wood Chopper

In memory of the Fir Wood Chopper and the one year birthday of it, i created my second wood chopping program.
Even faster. Hopefully better. Session Persistence. Variables. Automatic building. Two turtles!

Fireworks Crafting Helper

Create all possible firework stars and rocketes in the game possible, by selecting the color, fade color, shape and effect, as well as the flight height of your rocket. Easy explanation which item is needed and where you get it from.

TTS - Turtle Trading Station

Recommanded for multiplayer action to trade with other players fairly easy.
Password secured admin menu, overall userfriendly overview about all menues, customer menu for specific selection of the supply and demand. Can handle exchange money as well as various other neat stuff.

IST - Items Sorting Turtle

Want to set up a quarry or want to sort your inventory by putting it into a single chest? This program let the turtle do the job for you. Let it build a wall of chests with any height and length you want and it will dump the same kind of items in the chests. Rednet version available.

Turtle Interactions as Menu

Getting annoyed by replacing a turtle? This menu gives you the common move commands to simply let the turtle go where you want to.
You also can select the control menu, in which you can navigate the turtle with your keyboard.

Two High Doors

Very simple. Turtles open and close a door for you. The length of the two high door has no limit. Works over rednet and a button on the wall.

— GAME —

Planetz Under Gravity [Game][/w Editor]

Navigate your home planets through space, dodge dangerous suns and use moons as well as asteroids to your advantage to reach the save warp gate. Available for advanced computers and monitors. Create your own levels with the build in editor and share them.

— API —

eltrut API [Movement|Inventory|On-Screen]

This api includes various improvements for the turtle.

I hope you enjoy this quick overview. I will go and update this post everytime something changes or a program gets released.
Thank you for your attention.
Feel free to leave a comment and some feedback.

unobtanium
Edited on 23 September 2014 - 08:45 PM
jesusthekiller #2
Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:53 AM
Nice!

But: Comic Sans Criminal
unobtanium #3
Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:08 AM
Thank you!
Haha yeah i know that allready! I still like this style a lot and will never give up using it muhaha :D/>
jesusthekiller #4
Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:20 AM
:o/>
unobtanium #5
Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:30 AM
Hehe! ;D
What do you think about the game i created? Did you checked it out yet? :s
Galactica4 #6
Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:09 AM
Ooooooh a game

2 hours later:GAME!