This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Marval's profile picture

Turtle Item Analyzer

Started by Marval, 17 June 2013 - 01:46 PM
Marval #1
Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:46 PM
if anyone is capable of doing an update of this mod to MC 1.5? http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/5875-cc-148mc-146turtle-item-analyzer/
The author - someone9999 - seems to leave this, he was last actived half year ago, i have lot of programs witch use that addon and because only this I'm still on 1.4.7 :(/> Please help.
Bubba #2
Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:42 PM
You should take a look into OpenCCSensors. It has the same (and much, much improved) functionality and is very stable.
Marval #3
Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:20 AM
OpenCCSensors are awesome too but for example i have turtle which place, manage and collect the miners from Industrial Craft. This turtle know what item take from the chest (using id and meta) and know where to put this (using placeAt(slot) function). So i only place one turtle and chest with equipment for 16 miners, turtle doing the rest.
Another program is turtle which crafting thinks, turtle know the recipes, looking for items in the chest (using id and meta) and when find maching item in specify slot, turtle use takeAt(slot) to take this.
This can't be done with OpenCCSensors.
I agree that lot of functionality from Turtle Item Analyzer are in OpenCCSensor but the key functions are placeAt(slot) and takeAt(slot).
electrodude512 #4
Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:22 PM
I'd like to have these functions back as well. MiscPeripherals has something that's supposed to do it but seems to be broken because its functions return the right value but don't actually move anything when I call them.