This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Galactica4's profile picture

TurdleBit 2.0-Ultra Hardcore Turtle Game!

Started by Galactica4, 12 July 2013 - 04:36 AM
Galactica4 #1
Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:36 AM
Hi everyone

I just finished my first program that I totally wrote myself with my own ideas and I wanted to show the entire community :)/>
ITS A GAME :D/> for TURTLES, or should I say TURDLES, Oh YEAH
Warning: This is not really a cool game because it requires you to answer mathematical questions but it was my first program that I made myself so i needed something :ph34r:/>

The game even includes a story line (albeit a not very commendable one but it is still there so) and i have put quite an effort.
THIS GAME REQUIRES ULTRA HARDCORE SETTINGS!
That's right, ultra hardcore, every time you make a mistake you get hurt by the TURDLE torturer and you have three golden apples for healing.
Right now there is not that many questions but by 14 July AEST I will have the first full release with bug fixes, spelling fixes, more/ better questions and a cleaning up of the way the story line is written!
Download Below!
Thanks to BlankWolf and ElvishJerricco for helping out when i did not know something :D/>

ALSO, I am going to improve this in the future and change it into a "gaming console/ Movie player" where people can post their games and i will package them with the TURDLEBIT! If you are interested in having your ASCII movies/ Games for Computer Craft put in please post :D/> You WILL be credited accordingly!

The ASCII art at the start will be updated soon

Known bugs:
nothing :lol:/> :D/>

Download a pre-made world with the files and TURDLE + proper setup in:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/152639255/Turdle.zip
Fly to the obsidian box, go through the trapdoor and change to survival or adventure, make sure you are peaceful!
click on the Turdle and type "TurdleTest" without quotations :D/>
To get in your Game use :
paste bin get pExaHYBN TurdleTest
on a turtle then run "TurdleTest" (no quotations) :D/>
give yourself 3 golden apples!

I need to add a peripheral to make the TURDLE have a stone or wooden sword!
WAY more questions coming soon for now, download this to get a feel.

ScreenShots:
Spoiler

Thanks, post bugs, spelling errors and improvements underneath and please hit the green ^ in the corner (+1) if you liked my efforts!
Bear in mind that this is my first code.
Zudo #2
Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:48 PM
Screenshots please?

To add a poll, click "Edit" then "Use full editor" then "Edit Poll" on the right side
Apfeldstrudel #3
Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:16 PM
Turtles can only have diamond swords?

Edit:peaceful AND ultra hardcore?
Galactica4 #4
Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:30 PM
Turtles can only have diamond swords?

Edit:peaceful AND ultra hardcore?
It is peaceful because you don't want a random zombie spawning and taking awy your hearts
And ultra hardcore because you don want to regen

By the way this is a game were you are in a chamber being forced to awnswer maths questions so peaceful will only stop the moans of zombies and stuff distracting you.

Finally I am not sure but I will try to give the turtle an wooden or stone sword peripheral