This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
TheOddByte's profile picture

Who will get GTA V?

Started by TheOddByte, 12 July 2013 - 05:48 AM
TheOddByte #1
Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:48 AM
Ok so I'm just curious who of you are planning on getting the new GTA when it comes out..
And who will get it for PS3? Since I'd love to have someone from this forum to play with! :3
And may I ask… What is so special about GTA V - Special Edition?
If anyone could explain that to me it would be great since I don't know if I should preorder that or the regular one..
In some pictures of it, It looks like you get a T-Shirt,Cap and a poster..
Orwell #2
Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:17 AM
This source says:
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:
  • Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
  • Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
  • Blueprint Map This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
  • Special Ability Boost Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.
  • Stunt Plane Trials Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
  • Additional Weapons When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
It was the first hit on Google. They're also mentioning a GTA V Collector's Edition.
TheOddByte #3
Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:25 AM
Thanks for the information! :)/>
Man.. I really wanted that snapback cap and t-shirt…
But I don't wanna waste like ~150$ more for just buying the collectors edition..
So I guess I'm buying special edition! :D/>
Engineer #4
Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:31 AM
I will get it definitely, I cant wait until the 17th of september (iirc). I really cant wait!

But unfortnately for the OP, Im getting it for the xbox :P/>
M4sh3dP0t4t03 #5
Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:39 AM
I will probably get it for xBox or pc. I just hope that it will come for pc(cause modding is impossible on consoles).
Engineer #6
Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:49 AM
I will probably get it for xBox or pc. I just hope that it will come for pc(cause modding is impossible on consoles).
Modding.. Cant you just enjoy the game as it is. I mean, look at this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3iPfzFN_0[/media]

Its just.. damn… I have no words for it. Time, fly to the 17th of september already!
Cranium #7
Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:52 AM
I'm definitely getting it. I don't like the PS3 online multiplayer, so I am going to be getting it for the Xbox.
M4sh3dP0t4t03 #8
Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:06 AM
Modding.. Cant you just enjoy the game as it is. I mean, look at this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3iPfzFN_0[/media]

Its just.. damn… I have no words for it. Time, fly to the 17th of september already!
I the game is already awesome without modding, but you can't do things like this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLDztTvYqU[/media]
Engineer #9
Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:44 AM
I the game is already awesome without modding, but you can't do things like this:
-snip-
I really dont like that, that is way much of a game changer
Sxw #10
Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:22 PM
Can't wait? Get Grand Rent Auto.
TheOddByte #11
Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:01 PM
I really like how they brought back stats from GTA San Andreas and the game just seems like on of the best in the GTA series! :)/>
But I'm kinda disappointed that you all are getting it to xbox.. Well well.. I just want to play the game now since it seems so awesome! :)/>

Is there anyone that has RDR or GTA IV for PS3?
Those who have any of these and want to play with me can send me an PM so I can add you on PSN :3
Engineer #12
Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:25 AM
There is an update video about GTA V online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEGtoYs_8A

If this game would cost €200,- I will even buy it. Luckily, it is €55,-.
This game is more awesome then.. I dont know! This is just the most awesome game to me!
UMayBleed #13
Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:25 PM
GTA V looks insanely epic. So preordering it soon. Probably my next pay.
TheOddByte #14
Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:40 PM
Who will get it for PS3 then?
So I can play with them :D/>
Send me a PM if you want to add me on PSN ;)/>
svdragster #15
Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:55 AM
Hopefully they won't change the release date, right now it would be released on my birthday ^^
TheOddByte #16
Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:22 AM
Hopefully they won't change the release date, right now it would be released on my birthday ^^
Nice, Then you'll probably get it as a gift?
svdragster #17
Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:55 AM
Nice, Then you'll probably get it as a gift?
I will probably buy it with the money I get, I will see :P/>
Engineer #18
Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:25 AM
1 day left for the awesomeness!
Mads #19
Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:48 AM
YESSSSSSS
PixelToast #20
Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:31 PM
my friend is getting it, i dont have a PS3
M4sh3dP0t4t03 #21
Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:44 PM
Tomorrow is the official release and it still isn't confirmed for PC or next gen consoles.
Engineer #22
Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:41 PM
/Just found out that my pre-order gets sent on the release day, meaning I have to wait a whole other day.

Always thought they got it a day before the release and send it to you to arrive at the date of release.

(…) The system

Just got the game delivered to me! :D/>
Time to nolife!
Edited on 17 September 2013 - 06:52 AM
TheOddByte #23
Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:26 PM
Completed GTA yesterday morning xD
H4X0RZ #24
Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:26 PM
Wait… What!?
TheOddByte #25
Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:11 AM
Wait… What!?
Yeah, I completed it saturday morning :)/>
Now I'm waiting for 1 october so I can play online
ETHANATOR360 #26
Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:51 PM
im saving my money for watch dogs http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-us/home/index.aspx
TheOddByte #27
Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:37 PM
im saving my money for watch dogs http://watchdogs.ubi...home/index.aspx
I'm going to buy watch dogs also, It seems so freakin' awesome! :D/>
Mackan90096 #28
Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:53 AM
I'm waiting for prices to drop and/or pc version
Engineer #29
Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:56 AM
I'm waiting for prices to drop and/or pc version
For prices to drop… See ya next year!