This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
adencraft2000's profile picture

Adencraft2000's Computercraft Scripts

Started by adencraft2000, 22 August 2013 - 05:23 PM
adencraft2000 #1
Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:23 PM
Hi, Check out my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/ADENCRAFT20000

I re-wrote some of my scripts especially Strip mine. it now dumps into an enderchest (Placed in slot 16) http://pastebin.com/xwS2x1ab

I have a few scripts

I have an installer that has some of my scripts but not all!

Currently these are the scripts I have:
  1. A system that will pulse redstone a given amount of times (Syntax is <command> <amount of pulses>) HERE, hGqhsVQU
  2. A password protected whatever you choose, You need to know how to use lua a little for whatever you want it to do HERE, bcnPQX9R
  3. A password protected computer, HERE, 6UAvmZjU NOTICE: You should install this via my installer by running

pastebin get 68JHikjS installer

then running "installer" This will install the needed files
  4. A password protected door HERE, xwS2x1ab NOTICE: You should install this via my installer by running

5. A mining program for turtles that mines a 3x3x whatever you want tube (Syntax is <program name> <length of mine>) HERE, xwS2x1ab also available via my installer.
  6. A script installer, designed for people who need to make large programs, Please credit me if you use this for your own project (Just add this to the code)

-- Computercraft script installer designed by adencraft2000

All of my codes are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License

License text:

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

It basically allows you to share and remix the code as long as you attribute me and do not use my programs for commercial reasons.Note that any of the above comditions can be changed IF you send me a pm on this forum, Reply to this post or send me an email, [email="adencraft@icloud.com?subject=Change%20of%20your%20Computercraft%20script%20license"]adencraft@icloud.com[/email]
A simple way to attribute me is to add this to the programs:

-- This script was originally designed by adencraft2000

Pictures WILL be coming soon :)/>

EDIT: Can a staff member please make the font, italics and size the same for the whole post… For some reason I am unable to :/
Edited on 12 October 2013 - 02:41 AM
svdragster #2
Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:48 PM
What about you put some descriptions and screenshots here in this post?
So people who are looking for something can find it really easy without opening hundreds of links.
kreezxil #3
Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:10 PM
So people who are looking for something can find it really easy without opening hundreds of links.

I agree, descriptions and either screenshots or videos would be very helpful.
adencraft2000 #4
Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:26 PM
I will work on updating this thread a little bit better soon
adencraft2000 #5
Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I agree, descriptions and either screenshots or videos would be very helpful.
Hi, Check out my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/ADENCRAFT20000

– snip –

Currently these are the scripts I have:
  1. A system that will pulse redstone a given amount of times (Syntax is <command> <amount of pulses>) HERE, hGqhsVQU
  2. A password protected whatever you choose, You need to know how to use lua a little for whatever you want it to do HERE, bcnPQX9R
  3. A password protected computer, HERE, 6UAvmZjU NOTICE: You should install this via my installer by running

4. A password protected door HERE, xwS2x1ab NOTICE: You should install this via my installer by running

5. A mining program for turtles that mines a 3x3x whatever you want tube (Syntax is <program name> <length of mine>) HERE, xwS2x1ab also available via my installer.
  6. A script installer, designed for people who need to make large programs, Please credit me if you use this for your own project (Just add this to the code)

-- Computercraft script installer designed by adencraft2000

– snip –

I have added a list of programs and their functions.

Pictures WILL come soon
Edited on 01 September 2013 - 08:47 PM
adencraft2000 #6
Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:39 PM
I am in the process of doing a 100% rewrite of my scripts (Most will be similar). Expect pastebin updates within the next few days.
adencraft2000 #7
Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:37 AM
Admin: please rename post to:

adencraft2000's Computercraft Scripts
svdragster #8
Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

adencraft2000's Computercraft Scripts
If you use the full editor you can change the title yourself
adencraft2000 #9
Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:42 AM