This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ElmuKelmuZ's profile picture

1.56 For Tekkit Classic

Started by ElmuKelmuZ, 21 September 2013 - 01:10 PM
ElmuKelmuZ #1
Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:10 PM
It certainly didn't work by simply using CC 1.5.6 in it.

Well, I would really love everything that tekkit classic offers, and I also love computercraft, but I cannot get the newest cc for tekkit classic as its minecraft 1.2.5

Could it be in any way possible to do this?
theoriginalbit #2
Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:16 PM
Nope. The latest CC is for Minecraft 1.6.2 not Minecraft 1.2.5
Vilsol #3
Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:17 PM
No it is not possible as CC uses the latest Forge API. And I don't think he will make his mods reverse compatible.
ElmuKelmuZ #4
Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:18 PM
This makes me very sad :(/> I would use the new tekkit but its missing 2 of the most important mods: Industrialcraft and Redpower.
theoriginalbit #5
Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:58 PM
No it is not possible as CC uses the latest Forge API. And I don't think he will make his mods reverse compatible.
And the fact that Bukkit has never been supported.

This makes me very sad :(/> I would use the new tekkit but its missing 2 of the most important mods: Industrialcraft and Redpower.
All latest FTB's have IC2, and there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of mods that are better replacements for RP2. The only thing that isn't replaced in all mod packs is frames, but some packs to have Redstone-in-Motion, which is far better than frames.
amtra5 #6
Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:09 AM
And the fact that Bukkit has never been supported.

This makes me very sad :(/>/>/> I would use the new tekkit but its missing 2 of the most important mods: Industrialcraft and Redpower.
All latest FTB's have IC2, and there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of mods that are better replacements for RP2. The only thing that isn't replaced in all mod packs is frames, but some packs to have Redstone-in-Motion, which is far better than frames.
Also, MFFS(Calclavia) adds Force Manipulators that can be used to move blocks without frames :D/>/>