This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Ludburghmdm's profile picture

Wierd dreams

Started by Ludburghmdm, 30 April 2012 - 11:08 PM
Ludburghmdm #1
Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:08 AM
WARNING! My posts may have N,H,Y or 6 Missing. The cause of this is my keyboard malfunctioning.

I had this dream last night, and it went like this:
First some details about the world:
Okay. The world was really wierd:
There were garbage scattered everywhere
It was really hard to breathe
and There was only ONE TREE!
How the heck can we breathe with only ONE tree?
Anyway, The world was REALLY catastrophic

Now the story:
Mayor: We're running out of trees, and need to plant more fast!
Mayor: If anyone has any idea call this number (Sorry! Don't remember)
Apparently, some guy suggested that we plant more trees and SACRIFICE HUMANS AS FERTILIZER!
How is this even possible?
Why don't they use human POOP not humans!
Anyway I was one of the unlucky ones that got selected randomly to be used as a HUMAN FERTILIZER, I'm still uncomfortable saying that.
Then they offered this "service" that turned HUMANS into ROBOTS then USED THE BODIES AS FERTILIZER!
Naturally I chose to be turned into a robot, because I still wanted to "live".

But the downside to this is…They will plant the seed INSIDE YOU..ALIVE then while the plant is growing in you
this gigantic machine is connected to a helmet which moves the "files" or memories into the robot.
And while this was happening, this girl robot will "assist" you, which basically means it saying "Don't worry, turning into a robot isn't so bad!"
Yeah, thank you, that helped REALLY MUCH[/sarcasm]
It was a REALLY painful experience, thankfully I woke up before the pain got too much.

I don't know the meaning of it. But I think that because I love computers, my subconsious wants me to BECOME one.

Any ideas on what this means?
(I don't know why I posted this here. Maybe because it was related to computers?)
libraryaddict #2
Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:37 AM
Expect your reputation to go down
Luanub #3
Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:01 AM
What did you smoke before you went to bed?? I want some…
ComputerCraftFan11 #4
Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:16 AM
You should have put on a "troll_face" mask and cut down the tree.
Ludburghmdm #5
Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:32 AM
I'm being f*ing serious. I REALLY DID HAVE THIS DREAM and i'm NOT kidding about it!

At least just link me to some professional doctor of dreams or something!!!!
kazagistar #6
Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:45 PM
Dreams don't "mean" anything. Your brain is just firing randomly and essentially "testing it's code paths", and interpreting it as something meaningful. Essentially, you are just randomly thinking about stuff that you know about.

It also means you have suppressed sexual feelings towards your mother and have unresoved issues with authority figures. What exactly do you want to hear?
EmTeaKay #7
Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:14 AM
I think this is funny. I do believe that you had this dream. Of course, you should've cut down all of the trees and suffucated. I would love to see what the respawn menu was like.
ComputerCraftFan11 #8
Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:29 AM
I think this is funny. I do believe that you had this dream. Of course, you should've cut down all of the trees and suffucated. I would love to see what the respawn menu was like.

Same. But a respawn menu in a dream? Never had one of those before.
Rwkeith #9
Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:12 AM
See a psychologist.