This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Marikc0's profile picture

Marikc0's Programs: Base Power/tank/machine Monitor

Started by Marikc0, 21 November 2013 - 02:24 AM
Marikc0 #1
Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:24 AM
Optional Base Monitoring Program Auto Updater

-- Use this as your startup program. Every reboot/startup it will update the program and the program will update the API.
-- This is all you need to get the program. No downloads. Just create a file with this in it, name it startup and run it or CTRL+R to reboot and start it up.
shell.run("rm aio")
shell.run("pastebin get BmzdhY0C aio")
shell.run("aio")

All-in-One Plug and Play Base Monitoring Program
SpoilerDownload it from Pastebin
The API will automatically be updated by the program.

This program is still in beta, but should work for most. It is very possible that there are numerous bugs, but it is currently working well for me.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Requirements
  • Minimum of two monitors. In the future it will optionally support three or more.
  • OpenPeripherals and ComputerCraft
  • HTTP enabled
How To Use
  1. Setup a computer somewhere.
  2. Setup two monitors.
  3. Attach wired modems to any supported device, both monitors and the computer (wired together with network cable).
  4. Activate the wired modems by clicking them (box around the modem turns red).
  5. The only configuration option that you may be forced to change is the monitor IDs (shown when a modem is flipped on).
  6. Start the program. It's plug and play. Most peripherals will be hot-pluggable and show up as soon as they are connected.

Automatically detects the following peripherals (by wired modem):
  • RailCraft Iron or Steel Tanks - hot pluggable! You can connect these while the program is running and they'll detect/display.
  • GPS
  • IC2: Electric Furnace, Macerator, Extractor, Compressor, Ore Washer, Canning Machine, Metal Former, Recycler or Thermal Centrifuge
  • Single MFE, MFSU, BatBox or CESU. Should also be hot pluggable.
Updates
Spoiler
  • Fixed periodic machine display bug. I think.
  • Added some new options to the config.
  • Supports IC2 canning machine, metal former and recycler now.
  • Supports configurable formatting of machine display.
  • Machines display in alphabetical order (non random order).

To Do List:
  • Config: Use a config file so updating doesn't overwrite any changes to the configuration options.
  • Hot plugging. Make more peripherals hot pluggable (not require a program restart).
  • Support: Terminal Glasses
  • Support: Multiple power storage peripherals at once
  • Add: LV/MV/HV Solar Panel and Applied Energistics information
  • Add: More colors for various things on the monitors such as power readings, ore names, activity messages, etc.
  • Add: Progress bars (maybe).
  • Add: Auxiliary monitors for displaying a graph or visual meter of things like total power capacity.
  • Add: IC2 output slot (created item) display.
  • Improve: The displays visually
Other features:
  • "Highly" configurable (much more so in the future).
  • Automatically renames most IC2, MFR and AE ore/item names in the display to a readable format.
  • Tanks: Displays type of fluid, amount in the tank, current capacity and a conversion to buckets.
  • IC2: Displays current machine status and ore in the input slot.
  • Formatting of numbers
Known Bugs:
Spoiler
  • Unknown
Edited on 23 November 2013 - 03:36 PM
ShadowGar #2
Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:47 AM
By any chance will you be adding support for IC2 Reactors ?
Dex_Luther #3
Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:19 PM
This seems pretty neat. One question (I will have probably tried it and know the answer by the time you read this though) is does/will this support Modular Force Field 3 (by Calclavia) as in show the status of various of it's machines?

Edit: I've been trying the program, but keep getting "aio:88: attemp to index ? (a nil value)
Edited on 09 December 2013 - 12:01 AM
Kitsara #4
Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:25 PM
If you've broken and replaced the modems on the monitor, then you'll need to change the id's in the config section.

Now my issue, it seems to think that my railcraft tank is empty I think. It's not showing any information for it, though it's mostly full of lava.
lewanator1 #5
Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:41 PM
If you've broken and replaced the modems on the monitor, then you'll need to change the id's in the config section. Now my issue, it seems to think that my railcraft tank is empty I think. It's not showing any information for it, though it's mostly full of lava.

Im having the same problem its just not showing up on my monitor
AmigaLink #6
Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:25 PM
Cool program. With bar graph for the tanks it would be even nicer. :)/>
grazazel #7
Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:36 AM
I too am having the same problem with railcraft tanks, I am using iron tanks placing the modem on a valve block, connecting network cable and enabling the modem, all i get on the screen is railcraft information at the top then nothing else. Ic2 stuff is working and this is a great program, any ideas please
gollark8 #8
Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:06 AM
I too am having the same problem with railcraft tanks, I am using iron tanks placing the modem on a valve block, connecting network cable and enabling the modem, all i get on the screen is railcraft information at the top then nothing else. Ic2 stuff is working and this is a great program, any ideas please
OpenPeripheral issue.
I'm getting it too.
SuperZorro #9
Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:50 PM
I love your program, and after finding out about the config of the monitors in aio, it works great. Your autoupdate clears the config though like you wrote.

However, when the IC machines finish their job, they still show as active with the last job they had. Putting a new item in the machine updates the screen though. Tested on furnace and metal former. Running in DW20 1.6.4 1.0.8 (will test 1.0.10 tomorrow). Update: When all machines finish they do get updated to Inactive.
Also Extractor says Harz with processing Sticky Resin.

A feature request:
Connection to AE system. Shows a list of current jobs, and a history of latest finished jobs. Possibly on a monitor of it's own. (maybe this is what you already have in mind :)/> )
Show net gain or loss on Main Power section (+512EU/t or -128EU/t)
EnnekPL #10
Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM
Hi
I was strong edit your code and end what I need :)/>
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)…
For power display I made one multi storage system for all kind of power :)/>

btw. You can see all on screenshot
http://puu.sh/6kh0f.jpg

More info about support
-- supported: macerator,electric furnace,extractor,compressor,
-- supported: ore washing,thermal centrifuge, metal former,canning,
-- supported: recycler,powered furnace,pulverizer,sawmill, induction smelter
-- supported: batbox,mfe,cesu,mfsu,capacitor bank
-- supported: RC tanks, OpenBlock Tank, Dynamic Tank (Mekanism), raintank,
-- supported: me controller

Sorry for my english, but it's not my first language ;)/>
Lyqyd #11
Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:00 AM
I would suggest not doing as the original post suggests for the startup file. You should not be re-downloading the file every time you start the computer. That puts needless load on the pastebin servers, fetching a file repeatedly that won't change often, as well as leaving you completely out of luck if pastebin happens to not respond quickly enough. Users should probably also disable the auto-updating "feature" of the program itself by changing lines 66 through 68 to read thus:

if not fs.exists("marik") then
print("Updating API...")
shell.run("pastebin get Th8tne6p marik")
end

It is highly irresponsible to suggest that inundating pastebin for no good reason whatsoever is a good idea.
apoc123 #12
Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:24 PM
Hi
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)…

More info about support

EnnekPl Awsome job at changes could you pls share Paste bin edit with us or marik awsome screens shots

And pls add Nuclear Reactor support maybe even support for Mod@ Nuclear control or OpenPeripherals i would love to assist.?
Edited on 19 January 2014 - 06:34 PM
apoc123 #13
Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:34 PM
Marik great start to a awesome program i love CC and the idea of using cc to monitor and control everything Keep up the good work!!!!!
EnnekPL #14
Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:42 PM
Hi

More info about support

EnnekPl Awsome job at changes could you pls share Paste bin edit with us or marik awsome screens shots

And pls add Nuclear Reactor support maybe even support for Mod@ Nuclear control or OpenPeripherals i would love to assist.?

I send you PM with pastebin ;)/>

Now I adding support for Terminal glasses (reactors must wait:P). For me it's easy :D/> in my last project I made good api and now I can use in this code
This is my last project (map is available on FTB Launcher as private modpack :)/> )
http://puu.sh/5pokL.png
apoc123 #15
Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:59 PM
i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :(/> pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

I did have to make 1 small edit to your code to make tanks work. Railcraft must have updated some call. Line 42 in enu API changed local tableInfo = tankPeriph.getTanks("unknown")[1] to

tankPeriph.getTankInfo("unknown")[1] and it worked perfectly.
EnnekPL #16
Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:13 AM
i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :(/> pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

I did have to make 1 small edit to your code to make tanks work. Railcraft must have updated some call. Line 42 in enu API changed local tableInfo = tankPeriph.getTanks("unknown")[1] to

Thanks. I see that I put wrong name to get pastebin api. I made 2 version. One for mc 1.5.2 and one for mc 1.6.4
gollark8 #17
Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:26 PM
i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :(/>/> pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

Thanks. I see that I put wrong name to get pastebin api. I made 2 version. One for mc 1.5.2 and one for mc 1.6.4
I'd like a link to the 1.6.4 version.
sjkeegs #18
Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:24 AM
Is there a reason that you didn't want to post it here in the thread?
EnnekPL #19
Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:56 AM
Is there a reason that you didn't want to post it here in the thread?
Yes. My code base on Marikc0 code, there is no info about license for his code so I don't know that I need his permission for public my code also this is not my thread :P/>

I add Support for IC2 Reactor and Terminal Glasses :)/>
screen
http://puu.sh/6znrm.jpg
Edited on 26 January 2014 - 05:09 PM
Reggie #20
Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:57 PM
EnnekPL
This look really interesting, could you maybe put up a post on how you did this or could you send me the bit of code for the status bar at the side. The next big thing would be to implement more mods and if you rewrote the bits from the original code, you could put this program up as your own post
Edited on 27 January 2014 - 04:05 PM
EnnekPL #21
Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:46 PM
EnnekPL
This look really interesting, could you maybe put up a post on how you did this or could you send me the bit of code for the status bar at the side. The next big thing would be to implement more mods and if you rewrote the bits from the original code, you could put this program up as your own post
i think when i finish I create new thread.
Edited on 27 January 2014 - 05:13 PM
FireBall1725 #22
Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:51 PM
EnnekPL

I also am interested in seeing your code when you get it completed.
thesilenton3 #23
Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:54 PM
Anyone able to explain to me how to get the tanks to show data.. wired modem is attached to valve and wired into pc and nothing seems to show? Id greatly appreciate some support on the matter
Lyqyd #24
Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:44 PM
Update OpenPeripheral.
thesilenton3 #25
Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:30 AM
Update OpenPeripheral.

So this is gonna make me look like an idiot most likly but im on a ftb 1.5.2 server running unleashed, thats not owned by me.. so i cant technically update open peripheral can i? if this were my server id be running openccsensors on it lol

Anyway.. Using this program.. i was able to get the mfsu power to show.. and using another program with a computer directly on the valve of the tank with a monitor on top showed tank data.. so why wouldnt this.. i dont see the update as nesscesary just to get this program to show the tanks info since another program was able to do so.. right? btw thx for the approval and the response.. very new to the Computercraft thing and basically just trying to learn from stuff to delve into my own cc adventures at some point

EDIT - So with a lil bit of luck and a small piece of code that i found on this page here on post #22 http://www.computerc...ng/page__st__20

valve = peripheral.wrap("back")
for k,v in pairs(valve) do print(k) end

i had to take lyqyds advice and stopped the program from auto updating by removing lines 66-68 in the main program(not the api)

(Changed From)
-- Load API ---
if fs.exists("marik") then shell.run("rm marik") end
print("Updating API...")
shell.run("pastebin get Th8tne6p marik")
os.loadAPI("marik")
---------------
(Changed To)
-- Load API ---
os.loadAPI("marik")
---------------

I noticed that the code written in the program here used getTanksInfo on line 60 of the api labeled marik which (the reason im unsure of.. maybe marik used a newer/older version?)
to try and pull the into from the tank..

running the code snippet i shared in the lua live thing with the periperhal(tank) behind the advanced computer showed me i guess whats called methods right? correct me if im wrong plz, learning here.. which didnt return getTanksInfo but listed getTanks so i changed the program over to getTanks while also changing line 160 of the program as follows

(Noticing that when i placed the wired modem onto the valve and turning on the modem that is said sumthing dif i Changed From)
if string.find(machines[i], "rcirontankvalvetile")
(Changed To)
if string.find(machines[i], "iron_tank_valve")

And low and behold 4 days later ive got it working :D/> that lil snippet of code will come is handy as i had no idea how to display each periphs methods(or w/e) which i can use on other periphs the same way to read the info
this has been driving me nuts trying to figure this out and it was super simple lol

Edit 2 - Now i need to figure out how to define ic2 machines.. when i place a wired modem on a compressor or macerator or other ic2 machines the modem says machine_block.. the only one i can manage to get to show on the monitor is the electric furnace because its labeled electric_furnace.. idk why the others wont show yet -.-
Edited on 04 February 2014 - 05:16 PM
blackarchan #26
Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:19 AM
EnnekPL

I also am interested in seeing your code when you get it completed.

Can i also have a pm with the code pls??
MaGe #27
Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:10 AM
Yea, EnnekPL, this looks really interesting and exactly what i'm looking for, for monitoring my base.

Any update on the coding maybe?
apoc123 #28
Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:39 PM
hes an awesome coder im have the code but its for openperipherals build#112 i have newest version so there are issues because of changes to methods ive tried to fix it but sadly im a noob at lua.
MrEmielH #29
Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:10 PM
i cluld use that piece of code to, can you please send it? maybe i can fix the problems due to the update
apoc123 #30
Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:36 AM
Im waiting for ennekPl to answer he has stated he was going to start a new post so.. But if he dosnt come back i will publicly post the code and of course credit marik and ennekPL

I wont wait to long lol but he did do the work and its an awesome program it worked perfectly for build 112 openp but the new update changed a few methods l
Edited on 17 February 2014 - 11:39 PM
MrEmielH #31
Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:00 PM
Im waiting for ennekPl to answer he has stated he was going to start a new post so.. But if he dosnt come back i will publicly post the code and of course credit marik and ennekPL

I wont wait to long lol but he did do the work and its an awesome program it worked perfectly for build 112 openp but the new update changed a few methods l
ok, thanks, how long do you think its gonna take?
MrEmielH #32
Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:08 PM
I have found the code and i was able to fix it (not the version with terminal glasses, i realy dont know how the work and they mess everything up)
apoc123 #33
Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:03 PM
mrEmieIH i sent you a pm
JoeNoIce #34
Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:17 PM
i keep getting an error at line 52 with the program
apoc123 #35
Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:26 PM
have to be more detailed 10xephos01 what ftb version what openperipheral if using what type of error specifically
JoeNoIce #36
Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:47 PM
i am using Wired's Server client with OpenPeripherals 0.2.1
apoc123 #37
Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:18 AM
DEtAIL man like going to the doctor ah my midsection hurts whats wrong!! are you using the original code in the OP what is the error saying exactly. line 52 did you read and follow directions for set up more information pls
dabz80 #38
Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:33 PM
have some problem with original program

when i launch it, he found each peripheral exept energy storage but he stay blocked on " checking peripheral connections" and do nothing.

someone know how to fix this ?
MrEmielH #39
Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:12 PM
i fixed a lot of the bugs,
have a try: http://pastebin.com/kqPBeucx
Tomcat94 #40
Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:56 PM
i fixed a lot of the bugs,
have a try: http://pastebin.com/kqPBeucx

I tried running this but I get an error at line 79 calling nil, can we get an example of a setup?
apoc123 #41
Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:50 AM
Line 79 error –thats the part of the code were you have to declare your monitors you should have 4-5 monitors connected via wired modem cable wireless connections cant be used. You must connect a modem to a monitor and then edit the code at line 79-80 and so on ,to match the monitor number like monitor_o for power ,monitor_1 for nuclear ,and so on. The program does hot detect machines connected via wired modem but you have to manually add monitors ,hopefully this will change later but its alot of code.

Oh yah openp is declared to be attached to the rear ,first monitor above ,the rest of the monitors can be remotely attached via cable ,all this can be edited in the code
Edited on 05 March 2014 - 02:01 AM
arvidholm #42
Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:35 PM
Hi

More info about support

Can i get a paste boin code for your program?? it seems very cool
D3adly #43
Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:18 AM
Hi

More info about support

Is there anyway i can get the updated code you have done to this program ?
MrEmielH #44
Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:27 PM
Hi

More info about support

his code isnt compatible with the newest versions just because some stuff changed, i fixed that and most of the stuff is working
have a try
http://pastebin.com/kqPBeucx
D3adly #45
Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:28 AM
Hi

More info about support

his code isnt compatible with the newest versions just because some stuff changed, i fixed that and most of the stuff is working
have a try

Ok Thank you very much this helps out a lot :)/>
MrEmielH #46
Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:41 PM
Hi

More info about support

have a try

if you have any issues let me know,
i wont add stuff, i am not that good of a programmer but i think i am able to fix stuff that changed trough updates of the mod
Toonager #47
Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:40 AM
@MrEmielH

I'm having trouble with setting it up, can you give us some advice on setting it up?

What do you mean with 'terminal glasses bridge setup!!'? (line 63)
spukminator #48
Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:04 AM
you need to set side of the terminal glasses bridge like , on default its the back side of the computer.

overal the script looks really nice , the only down side of it is that u need to hook up all the monitors for it to work properly
would be nice to see a config option to turn off some things like the machine and nuclear monitor i dont use them
also a global config file would be verry nice.
EnnekPL #49
Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM
overal the script looks really nice , the only down side of it is that u need to hook up all the monitors for it to work properly
would be nice to see a config option to turn off some things like the machine and nuclear monitor i dont use them
also a global config file would be verry nice.

i'm working on this ;)/>

hi I'm back. today i will finish updating program and will give You code :)/>
Last screens:
http://puu.sh/7J110.png
http://puu.sh/7J17J.png
http://puu.sh/7J19z.png
Edited on 25 March 2014 - 04:26 PM
antt1995 #50
Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:09 PM
@EnnekPL

Have you finished updating the programme?
ShadowGar #51
Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:34 AM
So I have this set up and something interesting. I had to commit out most of the tank code because it now displays the tank bars twice in the glasses. So that is fixed. Not only that, every time the value of liquid changes in the connected tank, the percentage text overwrites the previous text without removing the previous text. Which just makes a jumbled mess of text.

Whatever was changed in the tank code, which I cant figure out, borked the display. I've tried all day to fix it but I'm not to the level to fix something like this.
steffanfree96 #52
Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:14 PM
I am new to CC and i am trying to learn how to use it, i have just managed to get the code to actually submit itself to my computer but i am getting an error on "String :66: attempt to call nil"
is there a way i can fix this?
ShadowGar #53
Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:17 AM
I am new to CC and i am trying to learn how to use it, i have just managed to get the code to actually submit itself to my computer but i am getting an error on "String :66: attempt to call nil"

I think that is the bridge. make sure you plug the glasses terminal to the back of the computer. I got a working model on our server but even if you get it working, its still having a lot of issues. I've sent a message to a few people that was working on this but have yet to get a response to fixing the issues.
MrEmielH #54
Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

I think that is the bridge. make sure you plug the glasses terminal to the back of the computer. I got a working model on our server but even if you get it working, its still having a lot of issues. I've sent a message to a few people that was working on this but have yet to get a response to fixing the issues.
I have fixed some bugs of it previously, not at the request of the author though, but still, what kind of problems do you have?
ShadowGar #55
Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

I have fixed some bugs of it previously, not at the request of the author though, but still, what kind of problems do you have?

The first issue is that the peripheral glasses "tank Display" does not show correctly. On boot up it shows the correct volumes of liquids but when that volume changed, it displays the new volume overtop of the old volume number showing just a blur of text. I tried o fix this but for some reason the code that refers to the display is the code that writes to the "energy display" and that display seems to work fine.

Second problem is that the tanks display monitor is all messed up. The percentages are overlapping the fill bars.
I noticed a lot of commented code that doesn't make sense and I dont understand why any of it is there.

I'm trying to remove the tanks display monitor output completely and replace it with another program thats on this forums that display the tanks in a better way. Anyways, if you have updated code with fixes, could you pm me with them? Many people on my server would like to run this but I cant get a fully functional program to give to them.
Edited on 07 May 2014 - 07:18 AM
MrEmielH #56
Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:41 PM
here they are, i would name them like i did or you could change the startupfile, you still have to change the monitor id's in boot_prior_1 & safe_mode, safe mode is an older version that always works if there is an update as long as the monitor ids are configured correctly, safe mode howerver don't support the terminal glasses. the terminal glasses bridge goes on the back of the computer, if they arent present the programs goes in safe mode
boot_prior_1: 1X0azEEB
safe_mode: s0sAYjnc
startup xEk0csb7
if you still have trouble let me know
i dont own any code of this, the only thing i did were some bugfixing, all credits go to EnnekPL and marikc0
Edited on 08 May 2014 - 02:41 PM
dimsedut #57
Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:58 PM
Hey EnnekPL,

really cool setup you have made there. Can you please share the pastebin info to me? :-) also, do you know if it is possible to add machine info details for the thermal expansion package, like the info from the IC2 machines?
MrEmielH #58
Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:04 PM
Hey EnnekPL,

really cool setup you have made there. Can you please share the pastebin info to me? :-) also, do you know if it is possible to add machine info details for the thermal expansion package, like the info from the IC2 machines?
the pastebins I posted above should work, if the don't, let me know and i look what has to be fixed
xTiMBo #59
Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:42 AM
i keep getting error line 29 thats on safe_mode i cant get others to work either
slebreton #60
Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:42 AM
Has anyone tried using this program with Resonant Inductions batteries?
MrEmielH #61
Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:38 AM
i keep getting error line 29 thats on safe_mode i cant get others to work either
you didn't configure the peripheral link to you monitor correctly, when you have linked your monitors with network cables, you have to adjust them in the program to mach the monitor id's from the monitors you are using
Has anyone tried using this program with Resonant Inductions batteries?
nope, but have a try, them might work
SmexiiBacon #62
Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:40 AM
I am trying to get this to work for my world but I have noticed some things and I need help with a few things.

First, the insert slot and output slot for ic2 machines in the code is 7 and 2 but some of the machines use 6 and 1 for input and output slots and therefore the code crashes sometimes on line 231.

Secondly how would I add more than 1 storage unit to the code? Let's say I want it to show a MFSU and a Batbox. How would I go about doing this?

and Finally, How could I add my own machines to the code? I wanted to add some gregtech machines to it. Let's say I wanted to add a plate bending machine. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks for advance, I know I am asking for alot of help and so any help would be appreciated.
kk258966 #63
Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:11 AM
had some problems with the ender io capacitor bank
testing in the creative world
http://imgur.com/0lFETum
http://imgur.com/p3ddNmQ
Marikc0 #64
Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:13 PM
Glad people are finding a use for this, especially since I worked really hard on it. I'm not a programmer and this was pretty much literally the first LUA program I've ever written. Also happy to see someone updating it and making it better.
Edited on 12 December 2014 - 04:17 PM
jonny190 #65
Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:18 PM
Hi

More info about support

have a try

Hi i'm using FTB direwolf 1.6.4 when i run this it fails at the line bridge.clear(), any ideas ?

if you have any issues let me know,
i wont add stuff, i am not that good of a programmer but i think i am able to fix stuff that changed trough updates of the mod