This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Trey2.k's profile picture

The beginning of the next big thing... CCCorp

Started by Trey2.k, 18 December 2013 - 01:29 PM
Trey2.k #1
Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:31 PM
CCCorp is a going to be a group of programmers and artist we will be working on several things such as a operating system and we need 1 to 2 artist and 3 to 5 programmers if you want a spot you better reply asap please post the following
Spoiler1. your IGN
2. your age
3. your skill level from 1 to 10
4. are you programer artist or both?
5. what type of programing are you good with (only fill this one out if you are a programer)
6. How many days a week can you get online
Ps. You have a better chance of me seeing you Application if you pm me
Thank You!

Sample:
1. Trey2k
2. 13
3. 4
4. programmer
5. locks and rednet stuff
Edited on 18 December 2013 - 06:55 PM
Alice #2
Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:32 PM
More information would be appreciated to others; however, I'm not interested as I have just recently started The DeathProgramming Project.
Trey2.k #3
Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:34 PM
More information would be appreciated to others; however, I'm not interested as I have just recently started The DeathProgramming Project.
ok thanks il add more info
Engineer #4
Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:17 AM
Those 'teams' die in eventually anyway. There is no point in joining something thats going to make locks and crap, which you can easily bypass.

No thanks & no offence, sorry for the harsh post
Trey2.k #5
Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:12 PM
Those 'teams' die in eventually anyway. There is no point in joining something thats going to make locks and crap, which you can easily bypass.

we are going to be working on a os
ardera #6
Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

There are already like 200 OS'es…
Somehow everyone who's fresh to CC thinks: "Huh. Cool. Let's make a OS!".
I saw people that worked on a OS and even didn't know what a return is (If the person that I mean reads this: Don't take it personally :B)/>

Also, there are lots of typos in the OP.
Trey2.k #7
Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

There are already like 200 OS'es…
Somehow everyone who's fresh to CC thinks: "Huh. Cool. Let's make a OS!".
I saw people that worked on a OS and even didn't know what a return is (If the person that I mean reads this: Don't take it personally :B)/>/>

Also, there are lots of typos in the OP.
well I'm still in the learning stage. Yes I know a lot but I never built a os before so I thought it would be cool if me and a phew people could get on a server and work on a phew projects. So I'm sorry if this affects you but I'm going through with this
Lyqyd #8
Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:23 PM
Posts about OSs require code and must be posted in the correct section. Locked.