This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Eyo's profile picture

[1.5.2][Unleashed]Charge station not working after reset

Started by Eyo, 18 December 2013 - 04:49 PM
Eyo #1
Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:49 PM
Hello,

There seem to be a bug in charge stations, which are not always working once the server is reset after having put the block.

It appears that the 'dot' indicating the charge location is not saved properly while unloading the game. It is weird because graphically the 'dot' is well positionned, but here is a way to reproduce the bug (in creative mode)

put a Generator (with coal to burn),4 Charge stations and 4 Turtles following this scheme :

T
  C
TCGCT
  C
  T

The turtles will auto fuel without any problem.
Restart the game and you will observe that the only charge station still working is the one with the dot pointing to direction -X
I have not actually tried if anything change following the positioning (it was with X and Z positive)

If you tap the station with a wrench, the charge station will work again (because it should set the dot in the good position) even if you tap the side where the dot appears already graphically.

I've tried to google the problem and most of the victims are breaking the charge station block to put it again, which resets the device properly.

I hope it can be fixed. It doesn't seem to be 'Unleashed' related.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:04 PM
This is not a ComputerCraft bug. Moved to Peripherals Help & Discussion.