This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
oeed's profile picture

User Name Origin/Backstory

Started by oeed, 23 December 2013 - 07:29 PM
oeed #1
Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:29 PM
Many of the usernames on this forum, and in general, are quite bazaar. I thought it'd be interesting to find out some of the backstories of the usernames on the forum, hence this topic's existence. So, if you've got some story behind the creation of your username, post away :)/>
Symmetryc #2
Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:34 PM
Sounded cool, but it hindsight, it seems really stupid :P/>.
theoriginalbit #3
Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:49 PM
I used to use my initials when playing LAN games with friends, got teased about them one time due to similarity to a not so popular music icon, changed it to blah quickly and rejoined game. blah got boring so I did blah inc., then found out that was a telco company in L.A., didn't want to get sued so Googled around and settled on something that had no results TheOriginalBlahIncTeam. However that's way too long for websites so I shortened it to TheOriginalBIT (this is why capitalisation means so much, 'cause its an abbreviation!). When that was too long for websites I'd shorten again to TOBIT. That was ~10 years ago that I picked that online persona and I'm still using it today, and actually have > 3.5k of results on Google (granted quite a lot are Chinese indexing of my twitter). Since inception it has gone through many phases and has currently rested on theoriginalbit (people struggle too much with capitalising, and MC has got me used to it lowercase) or BIT for short (since TOBIT is now a book of the bible).

EDIT: Oh I should also mention that obviously theoriginalbit also has an accidental double meaning for me too, since bit is a computer term and my specialty is computing.
Edited on 23 December 2013 - 07:56 PM
AndreWalia #4
Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:04 PM
Im not going to explain my current one because I picked it randomly, though as some of you may remember, my first username walia6 is VERY old. more then 5 years old. SO when I was 5 or something me and my geek squad (2 people including me) say this game rated 10+ and we convinced our parents to get it and that game was wizard101 and by the time I got it I was 6. The "Walia" is simply my last name. I sometimes still go on wizard101 to troll people :3.
Alice #5
Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:56 PM
My name, Death, was kind of a lucky chance.

I was messing around on IRC, and some 'killed' me, and I changed my nick to Dead. I was able to register the nick before anyone else saw it was open. Thinking it was a cool snipe, I though it would be funny to see if Death was available. I tried it, and sure enough, it was available for me to take, so I took it. Then, I went on this forum to see if Death was taken here too, and it wasn't. You could probably guess what happened then.
MudkipTheEpic #6
Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:33 PM
The Mudkip part of my surname is pretty obvious.

However, the Epic part of my surname comes from when I was just a wee lad, and obsessed with the word "epic." I overused it so much it was starting to get annoying. When I picked this surname, I thought it would be funny to reference my past.

The "The" is just there because I needed to make my username make sense. MudkipEpic doesn't make much sense, now does it.
Alice #7
Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:36 PM
EpicMudkip
MudkipTheEpic #8
Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:38 PM
EpicMudkip

That's actually my backup username, when MudkipTheEpic is taken. (Usually from me mistyping my email) Well, TheEpicMudkip is.
theoriginalbit #9
Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:40 PM
btw oeed, say yours!
Csstform #10
Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:07 AM
Mine is from playing pokèmon emerald. I got Castform and really liked the concept, however when I used him I decided he was junk. He now rests in SOMEONE'S PC. I still have a strange obsession with him though…

My other username is JeffreyDavid14. This was my dad's great idea for a username back when I first got minecraft. As soon as the new name changing feature comes out, goodbye JeffreyDavid!
KaoS #11
Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:15 AM
My full alias is actually KaoSDlanor, I have gone through many different ones in my past. Malleus was another favourite. KaoSDlanor actually comes from a Terry Pratchett book, he is the fifth and oldest horseman of the apocralipse (note the spelling). He spends his time hiding as a milkman by the name of Ronald Soak. As I am such a fan of his books I thought I would pay him tribute in my alias
Edited on 08 January 2014 - 08:17 AM
Bomb Bloke #12
Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:31 AM
The very first time the internet ever asked me to type in a username was about fifteen years ago - Cyberjoueur wanted to know what my username for online Bomberman would be, and being a creature with little imagination this was what I chose. Also being a creature of habit, it's what I've stuck with.

Probably the only times folks visit that site these days are when I catch people asking about usernames.

(people struggle too much with capitalising, and MC has got me used to it lowercase)
I'd been wondering about that - I'd seen you go on about the correct capitalisation of it in the past, yet you don't have it that way yourself! I'd found it most odd.
theoriginalbit #13
Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:11 AM
I'd been wondering about that - I'd seen you go on about the correct capitalisation of it in the past, yet you don't have it that way yourself! I'd found it most odd.
Yeh it started to really urk me a little too much, and you wouldn't believe some of the capitalisations I got. So i bit the bullet and made it all lowercase just for said people on these forums who struggle with typing, and/or use of copy paste…
You'll actually find that I only correct people when I do use the correct capitalisation now, since I can only expect people to do it when I myself do it.
Edited on 24 December 2013 - 02:12 AM
oeed #14
Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:50 AM
btw oeed, say yours!

Oh, right! Rather hypocritical of me.

Originally my username was 'oeva', which was derived from my name, Oliver (say it out loud, it sounds vaguely like it), from when I was 10 or something like that. When I originally bought Minecraft about 3 years ago my younger brother insisted that we have a shared username. Of course, about 3 weeks later he bought. His name was Ed, hence Oeva Ed. I'm sorta stuck with it now really, I might change it along with my forums name once they implement username changing, however.
Edited on 24 December 2013 - 02:51 AM
InputUsername #15
Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:41 AM
My name is five years old. It comes from a forum where I called myself 'input username', but when the forum decided a space in the name was not allowed any more, I changed it to InputUsername. Sort of stuck with it ever since. When InputUsername isn't available, I usually try either 'Input_Username' or 'NuclearToast'. And if those aren't available either, I try to use a Greek mythology-ish name.
Mackan90096 #16
Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:42 AM
My name comes from what my parents used to call me; "Mackan", at first it was "Mackedack" but then it got shortened.

Where the numbers come from, I have absolutely no idea.
MKlegoman357 #17
Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:00 AM
I had to think of a good username when I decided to create my own YouTube channel for LEGO creations - mainly LEGO guns. I decided that my username must have a word LEGO in it as well as my initials (first letter of my name and last name - MK). Didn't want to put the word 'gun' because I thought that maybe I'll put something else than guns to my channel. So, I had MKlego. For some reason I was obsessed by adding 'man' to every username/name, probably because a new Superman movie was out. Then, my name became MKlegoman. I sort of liked it and thought that this should work but this username was already taken. I had to add some numbers - 123 was to mainstream - next sequence of numbers was 357. I also tried 246 but 357 looked better. Overall I liked MKlegoman357 more than MKlegoman because of its shape - MK and 357 are like towers for my castle - legoman. This whole process of creating a username took me about 45 minutes… Haven't thought about other username from then.
Alice #18
Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:27 AM
I guess I should post the origin of my other two names too, as I'm known elsewhere as them.

Sir Johno - This is my very first name, and I use it a lot when I play RPG's. I encountered this name when I played my very first MMORPG at the age of 7, Ultima Online. I was too young to make an account, so I asked a friend of mine if I could play on hers. She said yes, she had a few characters that were very undeveloped that I could use. The one I liked the most, Sir Johno, was a paladin, which at the time was my favorite. I used the name on there, and it kinda stuck.

TheCreeperDJ - I was making my very first program for computercraft on my SirJohno account before it was hacked. It was a program called Ultimate DJ, and it was an improvement on the dj program that came with CraftOS. That is the DJ part of my name, but where did Creeper come from? Creepers are my favorite, not because they explode but because they were an error in coding. The beauty in anything is complimented with the flaws, IMO, and creepers were definitely a flaw I liked. I took the name in Minecraft after my old account was hacked, and it has been my name since I encountered Death (See above)
Zudo #19
Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:56 AM
I set up my Minecraft IGN z_hackz, because back then I thought I could hack. The Z eventually became Zudo. Generally, I use ZudoHackz, but here I use Zudo, because it is shorter (and quite a lot of people call me it anyway.)
Edited on 26 December 2013 - 04:57 AM
trajing #20
Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:12 PM
Mine is probably the most boring story ever, but my IGN is based off my name. First 3 letters of my first name, first letter of my middle name, first three letters of my last name. I go by MisterControversy when trajing is taken because I have Asperger's Syndrome, a mental disability and I have a habit of accidentally ticking people off.
Abahu #21
Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:00 PM
My username is really quite simple. I usually go with DiemCarpe, which is the phrase Carpe Diem flipped, but since about a year ago I've been using Abahu. Abahu is my Hebrew name, which is a name that Jews receive during their Brit Milah (I shan't post what that means because it's not the most PG thing out there. If you really want to know, you can look it up.) I took a liking to this name, and so I started using it. It's usually not taken, so I use it. To be fair, DiemCarpe usually isn't either, but Abahu is more… me. It's not me shrouded by a fake name, it's actually me. That's why I like my name.
nitrogenfingers #22
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:09 PM
I've probably told this story way too many times but it's not a bad one. In my last year of high school, my parents organized work experience in a plant-functional genomics lab, which is where they worked at the time. The lab was devoted to mapping the genome of grain plants, particularly finding sequences related to responding to abiotic stresses, like drought, soil salinity, frost and so on.

My job was preparing barley grains for PCR (I occasionally got to run the PCR as well, but not often). As the proteins denature at room temperature, we kept the grains frozen at below -80C. I would fill up a little esky with several liters of liquid nitrogen, throw in a few dozen test tubes of barley grains, then take it to my desk and smash them in a mortar and pestle, using more N2 to keep them frozen. What I found while I was working is although I'd use gloves with the mortar and pestle, I'd often have a hard time opening test tubes with them so I'd scoop them out of the liquid with my bare hands.

Hence, nitrogen fingers.

My next job was working in a freezer in a supermarket so my hands really didn't catch a break until I graduated uni. It's a miracle I still have all my fingers, really.
awsmazinggenius #23
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:44 PM
The Mudkip part of my surname is pretty obvious.

However, the Epic part of my surname comes from when I was just a wee lad, and obsessed with the word "epic." I overused it so much it was starting to get annoying. When I picked this surname, I thought it would be funny to reference my past.

The "The" is just there because I needed to make my username make sense. MudkipEpic doesn't make much sense, now does it.
Just want to say, Mudkip, congratz on grabbing that "Resident Necromancer" title. I wanted it…

Mine, I'm not explaining. oeed, will you explain yours?
oeed #24
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:54 PM
It's a miracle I still have all my fingers, really.
Gosh, it really is!

oeed, will you explain yours?

http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/16445-user-name-originbackstory/page__view__findpost__p__157898
awsmazinggenius #25
Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:56 PM
Sorry, skimmed through the thread and didn't see that!
EDIT: You can change your forum display name, however it will be recorded in a viewable but sorta hidden place that your name was once oeed, if you want to change it.
The link to do that hold be here:
http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=displayname
Edited on 24 December 2013 - 07:59 PM
oeed #26
Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:52 PM
EDIT: You can change your forum display name, however it will be recorded in a viewable but sorta hidden place that your name was once oeed, if you want to change it.
http://www.computerc...rea=displayname

Yea, I'll change when/if I change my MC name.
awsmazinggenius #27
Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:32 AM
http://www.computerc...rea=displayname

Yea, I'll change when/if I change my MC name.
They are working on it (and they already are, they implemented a UUID system for tracking bans, the last 4 characters (0-9 a-f) of the UUID associated with the MC account named "oeed" are 4932). But they might make it a paid thing, where you might have to pay 5 bucks or whatever.
6677 #28
Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:12 PM
Mine, turn up at school in year 7, get given a card with computer username and password. Happened to be 6677 however now I tend to use SixSixSevenSeven instead.
bentallea #29
Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:01 PM
Last name and initials, but had to sound like a clever username
Anavrins #30
Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:03 PM
Mine must be at least 12 years old, my friend had proposed me a username called "Alcaida" which sounded really nice to me at the time, but after being banned from several MMORPGs, I later got the knowledge that it was derived from "Al-Qaeda".
So because of that, I was in a search of a new username.
One day when I was wearing a Nirvana t-shirt, I looked in the mirror and saw "Anavrin", and decided to go with that.

tl;dr, it's Nirvana backward.
Edited on 25 December 2013 - 10:05 PM
ikke009 #31
Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:03 AM
hmm my username is like 9 or 10 years old i think.. basicly when my friends (usernames ikke106 and ikke10 7) convinced me to play runescape back in 2004 or so i tried to get the username ikke108, which was taken. so was ikke109, but the game reccomended the nickname ikke009 to me, so i went with that :P/>
i use ikke106 as a second username when i need it though.

ikke is kinda a wordplay from the dutch word ik, which translates to "me". needless to say i was very young at the time..

whenever i need a "cooler" nickname for rpg's or whatever i just pick names from my favorite fantasy books (a song of ice and fire series, inheritance series, a wheel of time series)
RatcheT2497 #32
Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:33 AM
Hmmm….

Well, on Minecraft, i was commonly known as Ratchet501, Ratchet because i was a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank (and i still am), and i have no idea what the 501 meant. But, after i logged into a server, i saw a Czech youtuber with the name MenT97. I really liked that name at the time, soo, with how "creative" i am, i changed it to RatcheT2497… Ha. Ha. Ha. *sigh*
Wiiplay123 #33
Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:35 PM
In May of 2008, when the Wii was a new console and stuff, I made a Roblox account named Wiiplay.

A couple years later, I made a steam account, but Wiiplay was taken. I then proceeded to try Wiiplay123! It worked, and that has been my username for everything ever since.
Bubba #34
Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:49 AM
Interesting thread.

The backstory to my username? It's what my little sister called me when she was around two or three. Guess it just has sentimental value. Most people tend to assume that I'm from Texas or something, which is not the case :)/>
Csstform #35
Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:45 AM
Typo on CoC. Paid money, didn't want to restart, so I kept it. I like it, and now use it on most accounts.
rhyleymaster #36
Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:03 AM
I thought it seemed cool. I've used it for plenty of years now… 9 - 11 years now

I don't really remember how I came up with it. I was 14, at a public library (since the internet at home was Dial-Up at the time.) and I was making some account for a game website which i forgot. I'm pretty sure my older brother gave me the idea when I was there. It started as Rhyleymaster14 since that website made me use numbers (policies…), but later, when I made my steam account to play Counter Strike, it changed to just Rhyleymaster. And here I am today. Thanks 2003ish time when I made this name!

Edit: LOL Computer deleted the backstory!!!
Edited on 09 January 2014 - 02:08 AM
Symmetryc #37
Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:08 PM
Typo on CoC. Paid money, didn't want to restart, so I kept it. I like it, and now use it on most accounts.
Thought is was a play on words with CSS (style sheet language) :P/>
Edited on 09 January 2014 - 05:09 PM
Zambonie #38
Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:49 PM
I have a short history of usernames.

Spoiler1:PAT457
2:P4isHere
3:Troll
4:Possibly going to change it for the last time to 'Zambonie'
^

The first username is just the first three letters of my acutual name, Patrick. When I was registering an account for my first time, (When I was like 8ish) It required me to add in some numbers.I just picked some numbers, and decided to just press 456. Instead, I pressed 457, and I just kept it like that w/out noticing a day later.

My second username is just cause I got bored of the first username, and I wanted something new. This is the first username I thought of, so I just went w/ it.

The third username, Troll, is just me playing around. I was bored, and thought if there was a username 'Troll' taken on the forums. It seemed like it would, so I just checked for the heck of it by changing my username. It wasnt taken, so I just took it.

My 4'th username which most people on servers and skype refer to me today is Zambonie. I was just watching a random snapshot review for 1.3.2 by ChimneySwift(I think), He said something about zombies, which I think there more harder and faster. Then, Out of now were he was just playing around w/ them, and if im pretty sure, he mispronounced zombie. It came out something like Zambonie, And he said he decided to call them that casue it was a cool name, though never did. So then, when I joined my first CC server were I may change nicks in, Mudkips Old server, I wanted to change my nick from PAT457 to something else. I was comming along w/ ideas, And I thought Zombie. It looked and sounded to plain though. I remember then 'Zambonie', Which I guess I use. Every server Im on nowadays I have the nick Zambonie, And since im just used to using this nick alot, I might use it here
So that, is the backstory of my nicks.
Csstform #39
Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:29 PM
Thought is was a play on words with CSS (style sheet language) :P/>/>
Ha! That would be funny! Maybe I should go learn that… Lol
deleted #40
Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:53 PM
My username is quite simple actually, Since Ethan A. G is my full name i just squashed it together but that was when i got Minecraft back in 1.2, When i was about 12 I chose Ethan690Boss for a username but of course there was a character limit so i had to chose Ethan90Boss. 690 came from my friend, and I loved using the word 'Boss', so thats the origin of my name, I just had a odd history with names being around the same though :P/>, Im sure some of yours are more interesting. :)/>
Alice #41
Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:34 PM
Thought is was a play on words with CSS (style sheet language) :P/>/>
Ha! That would be funny! Maybe I should go learn that… Lol
Learn that and HTML, they go well together :P/>
TheOutcast5 #42
Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:04 AM
Backstory to my username. Hmmm….

Well the creation of this username was something I made up ages ago. I had always thought of myself as an outcast to others so I decided on TheOutcast and added the number 5 because it was my favourite number at the time.
mitterdoo #43
Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:55 PM
my father called me this constantly when i was like four - six years old. he stopped after i was like 7 - 8 ish, but i still use it for many accounts online today.
GravityScore #44
Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:37 AM
The only backstory to mine was that Gravity and Score were the two words I thought up first when creating a Minecraft account. Not that exciting :P/>
ETHANATOR360 #45
Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:46 PM
i got my username when me and a couple of friends were playing golden eye for the ds when i was like 8 or 9 it stuck but now it feels childish and i dont like that much anymore
Agoldfish #46
Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:03 PM
It started way back in 2008n on my friends game system, I think it was the Wii, but i'm not sure, anyway, they had you choose your own IGN, and when you killed someone it said:

<ign1>Got killed by...<ign2>
So I thought it would be funny to be killed by Agoldfish! Then I used it on some more sites, like fr2.me, and Canvas Rider, both websites for the same game! Of course, I changed my name for the time being, but Agoldfish will be back soon. ;)/>
biggest yikes #47
Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:15 PM
(This is sort of outdated, my current username is a spinoff of "That one guy" in Danish, although I did make a typo..)
For my name I don't have the most exciting backstory, or absurd at all, but Minimite is actually a username based about 5 years ago when we still played the sport called Hockey. The lowest rank of that is referred to as a "minimite".
Also, I find it hilarious for it to say (if the 1st user is 'Dude' for example): "Dude was slain by minimite" because it's referring you are a weak person, like a young person murdered you. Ha-ha!
Edited on 07 May 2015 - 08:10 PM
Rectar2 #48
Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:04 AM
Mine came from when I was but a lad. I was watching a Rugrats movie thing with Reptar, the dinosaur in it. I misheard it as "Rectar." I was signing up for some form of online game, of which I now cannot remember, and "Rectar," surprisingly, was taken. I put a 2 on the end of it, and the name stuck.
TheOddByte #49
Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:18 PM
Hmm.. My username origin? Well I'll tell you about my old and my new.
When I were younger and me my brother and some other people played LAN together, my brother called himself 'HellCell' at first and I thought that sounded "cool". I wanted something similiar and thought of Hellkid, it was used on many sites so I had to add 98 at the end, hence Hellkid98. Now about my new username, TOBIT may think I got it from kinda copying his username, but it's actually
that I like 8bit graphics, 8 bit is equivalent to 1 byte and I can feel kinda odd at times. I just felt that 'The' fit in the beginning of the name and sounded better.
cdel #50
Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:22 AM
sorry for the necro, just feel like it. Nothing special or interesting really, pretty much an abbreviation (kinda) for my full name, c(onnor)del(aney).
HDeffo #51
Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:29 PM
My name comes from a few years back I use to have a friend who talked very much with his own slang.(much to my annoyance often :P/>) The first letter of my last name actually starts with an H so a lot of times he would refer to me just as H. One day at school some kids decided to start a rap battle during our free period and asked if anyone else wanted to join in. My friend told them (yes this is how he talked) "Yo, H deffo will". After that I kind of just joked that H-Deffo was apparently my rap name now. Started using it as a username because I was too lazy to really come up with anything else cool and eventually removed the hyphen since most websites don't accept it.
kornichen #52
Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:40 PM
My username as it is kornichen is based on my surname. Originally it was körnchen because some people called me that in primary school. Körnchen is basically my surname plus the German diminutive ending on chen. At some point I tried to register somewhere and noticed that nearly no service supports German umlauts in names so I changed it to kornchen by replacing ö with o. Later I added the i between n and c because it is easier to pronounce. Good about that username: I was never trying to register somewhere where that username was already taken. Contra: In German it sounds really stupid, don't really know how it would be pronounced in English but I think that might be stupid, too.
Edited on 24 March 2015 - 01:46 PM
KingofGamesYami #53
Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:55 PM
My username originates from the YU-Gi-oh original series, the main character being Yugi, who's alter-ego is called Yami and is a master of almost every game. (Note: I'm talking about the books here, not the TV show). I originally used the name on my Minecraft account, and since then, have used in regularly. Alternatively, I also use KingofGamesAtem, because at the end of the TV series it is revealed that his alter-ego's true name is Atem.

Yet another username I've started using only recently is Corran Horn, who is a fairly obscure Jedi Knight I read about in I, Jedi. He's a pretty neat character, having very weak telekinetic abilities, but possesses very strong mind manipulation abilities. This leads to him using a very unique style of fighting, based more on projecting illusions in his opponents mind, or controlling them directly if they have a weak mind. He also uses a rarely used lightsaber, consisting of two jewels. His lightsaber has two modes, one which is normal length, and one which is about 1.5 normal length. The blade also changes color when switching between these two modes.
Geforce Fan #54
Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:14 PM
I am a fan on a geforce card.
I am also a fan of the Geforce card series.
Dragon53535 #55
Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:32 AM
I am a fan on a geforce card.
I am also a fan of the Geforce card series.

Is that a pun?

My name is quite simple, or so. Way back in the days of Runescape, my brother and his friends wanted me to create a new character to join their "guild" thing, in which we had to have 535 at the end of our usernames. I, being obsessed with dragons, (as well as being a rebel) named myself dragon53535. And have used the name since then, I don't actually know why. (Also, at one point my RS password was "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz " without the quotes, don't ask)
Edited on 25 March 2015 - 12:33 AM
_removed #56
Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:14 AM
My nickname for family used to be smigger, and when I signed up for the MC account, I decided to go with smigger22. I got the 22 from a random number generator. I use the same name for XBOX360, Steam and other websites as well.
DannySMc #57
Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:23 AM
Haha mine is pretty simple, the Danny is of course part of my first name as it is originally Daniel, and SM are the intials of my last name; as it is double-barreled. The c is the second letter in the second part of my last name, as DannySM didn't sound so cool, and then I stuck a c on it. DannySMc is my name for everything, but I have another version which is dannysmc95 which is the same as the other one except I just added the last two digits of my birth date on :P/>.

Now this is the weird part I had an old username (which is my PlayStation Network name) which is: emokiller95, this was because my best friend at the time was called gothkiller or something like that and yeah we made a weird clan, in the end I hated the name because I listen to the "emo" type of music, but yeah I was 13 when I made it, and 6 years down the line I feel like such an idiot >.<. I can't change it either as It has all my trophies and game information on…

Remember to make a username you will like 5 years down the line otherwise you will feel like such an idiot hahaha.