This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
TripleXPenguin's profile picture

Empire Rising--CC+RP2 Server

Started by TripleXPenguin, 10 May 2012 - 02:09 AM
TripleXPenguin #1
Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:09 AM
My ComputerCraft server is run 24/7. Its free to join and is always running the latest ComputerCraft and all RedPower2 mods. You can find the server by entering cc.rpempirerising.com into your modded Minecraft client. The server runs 24/7 and is creative and open. No plots are protected… but why would they need to be? Its creative! I hope I can trust you guys enough that you wont go stealing shit even when you have everything infinite yourself!

If enough people want I will restart the world and switch it to survival for a more authentic experience, if this is done then we would also ALLOW all forms of cyber-warfare on ComputerCraft systems. This has been requested in many different threads and I am willing to host it, all 24/7 on a decently fast network.

IP: cc.rpempirerising.com

On the website is a link to our forums if you so wish to use them.
Rwkeith #2
Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:30 PM
It's 24/7 but it isn't up =|
TripleXPenguin #3
Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:52 PM
It's 24/7 but it isn't up =|

The Linux server ran for 6 months straight, but as soon as I decided to run a CC Server on it Linux decides to stop working and not boot. I have a temporary set up right now though so its up as I type this and should be until I get the Linux server fixed, then it will be off briefly so I can transfer CC back to the Linux server and resume normal operation.
Rwkeith #4
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:23 PM
Oh, ok. I was on the server the other day. It was quite nice.
strideynet #5
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:07 AM
Looking good perfect for cyber wars!
Need a technician for your server.
Because I'm trusted on 5 servers as a tech.
I'm very good at p,ugins
SupersonicXX9 #6
Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:30 AM
What version of minecraft forge is required? I have minecraft forge (AND redpower+CC.) but I keep getting "This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed."
Pinkishu #7
Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:00 PM
Hm says i'm not on whitelist?