This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
tvc's profile picture

issues with openperipheral mech robot dupe glitch

Started by tvc, 12 January 2014 - 06:25 PM
tvc #1
Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:25 PM
I hope this is the right area.

When a mech warrior is placed inside an auto spanner ( minecraft reloaded)with the setting copy exact copy on, it will dupe its entire inventory.

Not sure this is really an issue with open peripheral but still though i would point it out.
theoriginalbit #2
Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:09 PM
Nope not the right place. This forum is for ComputerCraft issues, not ComputerCraft peripheral mod issues. OpenPeripheral is a ComputerCraft peripheral mod.

You should either report it at the OpenPeripheral thread, or on the GitHub issue tracker, however, luckily the right person has seen this and I can respond. Firstly, in the future - like I said - please report the problem on the thread or github, do note however that unless the bug can be replicated on the current development build nothing can be done about the bug. As such we need as much details as you can possibly give on how to replicate the issue, including but not limited to any relevant code, screenshots, instructions on setup, etc.

I don't think it sounds too much like a problem, since the Mech Warrior is an entity and the Auto Spawner is designed to duplicate entities, I'll have a chat with the other guys and see if there's anything we can do to prevent it, 'cause obviously free duping is not a good thing, but it all depends on how MFR works as to what we'll be able to do, if anything…
Edited on 12 January 2014 - 07:10 PM
Alice #3
Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:26 PM
( minecraft reloaded)
MineFactory Reloaded?