This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
TrovadorUrbano's profile picture

IC2 Reactor Components Monitor

Started by TrovadorUrbano, 14 February 2014 - 11:50 PM
TrovadorUrbano #1
Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:50 AM
Hello guys today I started to code a program to monitor my nuclear reactors, so its a WIP but i've got something functional 'till now so I want to share it.

It work along with open peripherals mod and miscperipherals mod and its able to read ic2 addons components, im using MC 1.5.2 & CC 1.53 but it shoud work with newer versions of the both MC and CC. And also, its working (for now) with advanced reactors addon and gregtech addon reactors and components BUT to make it work you need to attach the modem on a REACTOR CHAMBER, regardless if you have any addon for IC2, otherwise the program will not detect the reactor.

EDIT: I've made a quickfix and now its supported for MC 1.6.4 (Tested on Direwolf20 Modpack v1.0.14) but it now only support a single reactor instead of multiple reactors, i should be working on that this week also in a better GUI

Downloads
[1.5.2] pastebin get WgUnec4U <name>
[1.6.4] pastebin get qvpqACYM <name>

Some screenies:
Spoiler

Each square represents a component, and it changes it color depending on the component damage from green to brown (green, yellow, orange, red, brown) white means undamaged component

Features
  • Autodetect when a reactor is connected/disconnected to the net
  • Multiple reactors allowed (it shows in the same screen, need a rework )
  • Autodetect changes on components
  • Work with some IC2 addons
    • GregTech
    • Advanced Reactors
To Do List
  • Alarm system
  • Auto power ON-OFF
  • Better GUI
  • Better inscreen info
Hope you like it and sorry for my bad english</name>
Edited on 18 February 2014 - 11:38 PM
apoc123 #2
Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:27 PM
Awsome but will not work on 1.6.4 openp has changed ic2 has changed and miscperiphs is broken and abandoned
TrovadorUrbano #3
Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:05 AM
Awsome but will not work on 1.6.4 openp has changed ic2 has changed and miscperiphs is broken and abandoned
Well it should not be a very big issue, im just using miscperipheralutils api from misc peripherals so it can just be rewrited, and i need to see wich has changed in ic2 and op to rewrite my program, maybe im working on that on this days
apoc123 #4
Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:14 AM
Hope it didnt sound negative looks like an awsome program.
Well openp has a few method changes- not a big deal- um miscphripherals well i dont know its broken the nuke monitor block is broke and author has taken a break soo….

And ic2 has has reactor changed in experimental version for 1.6.4

AnywAy didnt mean to troll good work looks awsome
TrovadorUrbano #5
Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:38 AM
Hope it didnt sound negative looks like an awsome program. Well openp has a few method changes- not a big deal- um miscphripherals well i dont know its broken the nuke monitor block is broke and author has taken a break soo…. And ic2 has has reactor changed in experimental version for 1.6.4 AnywAy didnt mean to troll good work looks awsome

I worked on a quickfix to support mc 1.6.4 it will work now without miscperipherals i dont know if gregtech components will be read since i dont have gregtech installed on my 1.6.4 modpack, but ill check that soon.

Edit: Tested on Direwolf20 modpack v1.0.14
Edited on 18 February 2014 - 11:40 PM