This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Csstform's profile picture

Photoshop CS2 or higher

Started by Csstform, 17 February 2014 - 07:16 AM
Csstform #1
Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:16 AM
Someone here has to have a new version of photoshop, right? I made an icon for Apemanzilla's app-in-progress, but without an 'elite' version of PS, I have to draw each one by hand. Sooooooooo… Can anyone load up the files for me, copy what I made, run the filter, and either send it back to me, or post it to the forum post? Thanks!
awsmazinggenius #2
Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:38 PM
If you were a little more specific, yes, I could help. I've got the complete Creative Cloud subscription. (Though I'm thinking about just downgrading to the programs I use (I've never even made a single file in half of the programs, but I will definitely keep Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Bridge to go with those.) I must say that I'm not the greatest Photoshopper, but I know my stuff.
Csstform #3
Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:57 AM
Sorry for unclarification (if that's a word). I have a .psd and a few.atn files. Evidently, PS11 cannot run .atn files, so I need someone else to do it. All I'm requesting is that you load up the .psd, copy what I made into it, and run the .atn. The action will do the rest. Then, if you can upload it somehow….that's it!
awsmazinggenius #4
Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:49 PM
Csstform: A private message is on it's way.