This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
TheOddByte's profile picture

[Read This] ComputerCraft Emulator

Started by TheOddByte, 14 March 2014 - 07:25 PM
TheOddByte #1
Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:25 PM
To all that are looking for an ComputerCraft emulator & are unsure on how to install it, Here's a link to the video, It will show you how to install CC-Emu on windows.
And for those who knows how to install it, Here's the direct link to the required files.
The reason I'm posting this is because multiple persons have asked for emulators but not bothered using search( Dammit!, It's in the upper right corner people! :P/> )
The search looks like this :P/>

And I was bored and also wanted to make a video, Here's a list of other emulators
Edited on 18 March 2014 - 04:02 PM
oeed #2
Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:30 PM
Thank you!!!

It seems like the question has been asked 20 times in the last week.

Just a note on Mimc, I've got a prebundled standalone version which, if his licence is anything to do by, I'm allowed to distribute. PM me if you want it (though, there are still bugs)
TheOddByte #3
Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:11 AM
Yeah I got pretty annoying with new topics about people asking for emulators all the time, I hope this topic will keep any more topics to be made about it :)/>
I have no clue on how to setup Mimic but you can test it here http://gravlann.github.io/ ( this is GS ones right? .-. ) or ask oeed above or ofcourse ask GravityScore himself :D/>
oeed #4
Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:39 AM
Yeah I got pretty annoying with new topics about people asking for emulators all the time, I hope this topic will keep any more topics to be made about it :)/>
I have no clue on how to setup Mimic but you can test it here http://gravlann.github.io/ ( this is GS ones right? .-. ) or ask oeed above or ofcourse ask GravityScore himself :D/>
The website version is completely different to the standalone version by the way, and at this stage the website's only a Lua prompt. IIRC 1lann's the main one working on the website.
skwerlman #5
Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:24 PM
Do any of these support linux?
Agoldfish #6
Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:06 PM
Remember to not share CCDesk anymore...
TheDarknessAngel #7
Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:00 PM
Which one is the best and uses the latest version of CC?
TheOddByte #8
Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:59 PM
Which one is the best and uses the latest version of CC?
Well I belive everyone except CC-Emu & CC-Desk, I'm not sure which version it is but it has advanced computers( CC-Emu )
Which OS are you using? If you're using windows I wouldn't suggest using GravityScores yet since it still
isn't available for windows I think, But I can promise you that when it's finished it's probably going to be amazing :)/>