This is the first program I wrote after I cut my teeth with a clock and a door lock. I had forgotten about it and just came across it a couple of days ago. Since Misc. Peripherals isn't being updated any longer I thought I'd get this out there for anyone who still uses Misc. Peripherals and might be interested in enjoying a good fireworks show.

This should work in both MC 1.5.2 and 1.6.4 and their respective ComputerCraft versions. The setup is pretty simple:

Connect a fireworks launcher to a standard computer either directly or via network cable and modems. Then attach an optional monitor on one side of the computer. Load the fireworks launcher with gunpower, dyes, and 'effect' materials (gold nuggets, skeleton skulls, feathers, bone meal, etc.).

You'll need to edit the program to tell it which slots contain which items (I use slots 1-9 for gunpowder, 10-24ish for color, and 25-whatever for effects). Assign one or two blank slots to the effects so that you will launch some 'standard' fireworks as well.

Once you have the slot numbers saved in the program, run it and it will ask how many fireworks to fire and how long to wait until starting the show. I've noticed in MC 1.6.4 that the special flash effect doesn't seem to work (at least not for me).

No screen shots since it's all text. However, you can attach a single monitor (standard or advanced) to see some basic info during the show.

Download:
pastebin get Hr29GcrE show

Enjoy :)/>