This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Parzivail's profile picture

CC Consultancy: Help or be Helped!

Started by Parzivail, 10 May 2014 - 03:31 AM
Parzivail #1
Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:31 AM
This topic is simple! Comment on this with an idea for me or a problem in your program, and I will see what I can do! I also make custom programs!
awsmazinggenius #2
Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:42 AM
Isn't that what Ask A Pro is for?
Xenthera #3
Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:17 AM
I feel like this is going to get locked. Ask A Pro is specifically for helping people.

Also,
I also make custom programs!
wat
viluon #4
Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:04 AM
How does this correspond with "Programs" section? Do you even know about Ask a Pro?
Dog #5
Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:22 AM
I think the difference between this and Ask A Pro is that he is offering to make programs. It's an idea that has crossed my mind, but it seems like such a thing would defeat the purpose of Ask A Pro. FWIW, while I feel Ask A Pro has more value than Make Me A Program, I think the idea has merit. I have no doubt there are people looking for projects to do and projects looking to be done.
viluon #6
Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:25 AM
I think the difference between this and Ask A Pro is that he is offering to make programs. It's an idea that has crossed my mind, but it seems like such a thing would defeat the purpose of Ask A Pro. FWIW, while I feel Ask A Pro has more value than Make Me A Program, I think the idea has merit. I have no doubt there are people looking for projects to do and projects looking to be done.
That's true. However, he could use the combination of Ask a Pro and Idea Exchange for this, no need to create a new topic. Moreover, this doesn't belong to Programs (no code), it's rather a General topic.
Dog #7
Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:29 AM
Good point. Either General or Idea Exchange would probably work. FWIW, I tend to lean toward Idea Exchange in order to encourage conversation about the idea and see if something workable could come of it.
Lyqyd #8
Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:43 AM
Locked.