This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Skynet(Zack)'s profile picture

SKYNET PAYLOAD (NOT DONE 5% DONE!)

Started by Skynet(Zack), 13 May 2014 - 08:42 AM
Skynet(Zack) #1
Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:42 AM
Hello Today i have made a demo of skynet i know its copyright but i guess i have to change it i dont know but oh well
FIRST OF ALL YOU CANT HAVE REDCRAFT/CRAFTEYE ANTI VIRUS IN THE COMPUTER OK…good
The computer must be the normal cc

pastebin get 5DX4a2SC startup/disk
or
pastebin get 5DX4a2SC startup
or
pastebin get 5DX4a2SC Skynet
Or!
http://pastebin.com/5DX4a2SC just go to the website :P/>
enjoy :D/>
Edited on 14 May 2014 - 05:12 AM
Blue #2
Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:22 PM
What does this do?
Agoldfish #3
Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:58 PM
This is a bunch of slowprints… and startup/disk would do nothing; you mean disk/startup.
Edited on 13 May 2014 - 06:58 PM
Lignum #4
Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:59 PM
What does this do?
At the time of writing it just prints some Skynet-like text on startup. That's it.
Saldor010 #5
Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:37 AM
Sooo all this does is waste 13 seconds of your life by writing text on your screen..? :mellow:/>
Agoldfish #6
Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:42 AM
Sooo all this does is waste 13 seconds of your life by writing text on your screen..? :mellow:/>
So far.
Skynet(Zack) #7
Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:30 AM
This is a bunch of slowprints… and startup/disk would do nothing; you mean disk/startup.
Erm Sorry I May Have Did A MessUp There And Yes I Know its Pretty Bad But Im Gonna Make It A Bit Better :/ SO I understand why You Hate It Oh Well
But i Will Fix It Real Soon So Good for a Nice Startup And Yes Its A SlowPrint Made With in 20 seconds Yes It's Very Simple…
But OH Well

What does this do?
At the time of writing it just prints some Skynet-like text on startup. That's it.
Did You Not Read the Name its 5% Done xD
Skynet(Zack) #8
Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:11 AM
UPDATED!

LINK: http://pastebin.com/2bLR7KtJ
Or
Command: pastebin get dW95DdiX Skynet
Or
Command2: pastebin get 2bLR7KtJ disk/startup (I FIXED IT MAN SORRY FOR THAT TYPO!)
Or
Command3: pastebin get 2bLR7KtJ startup
Or
CommandYolo: pastebin get 2bLR7KtJ (Your Program Name Here)
:D/>/>
6% Done Guys Rember This is Beta Update Version 2

Ok Its Fixed!
Edited by
Blue #9
Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:42 AM
What is this going to do when it's "100% done"? You should only post your program when it's at least 50%done.Also,give me those 13 seconds of my life back! :P/>
EDIT: edit the OP instead of creating a new post
Edited on 14 May 2014 - 05:49 AM
apemanzilla #10
Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:01 PM
This is, again, just a load of slow prints.
Lignum #11
Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:13 PM
Yes, I did.
:)/>

Also,give me those 13 seconds of my life back! :P/>
The average human lifetime is 80 years, which would be 2,524,608,000 seconds. Assuming that, 13 seconds would be roughly 3.961e^-10% of your life. Do you really need them back? Sorry. I just found that necessary.
Edited on 14 May 2014 - 11:14 AM
apemanzilla #12
Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:42 PM
Yes, I did.
:)/>/>

Also,give me those 13 seconds of my life back! :P/>/>
The average human lifetime is 80 years, which would be 2,524,608,000 seconds. Assuming that, 13 seconds would be roughly 3.961e^-10% of your life. Do you really need them back? Sorry. I just found that necessary.
I don't need those 13 seconds back. I need those thirteen seconds, plus the four minutes spent on this thread, plus the twelve seconds spent reviewing the code on pastebin, plus the eight seconds reviewing the second version, plus approximately 30 seconds total page load times, plus the minute or so its taken me to write this. :3
Edited on 14 May 2014 - 02:42 PM
Skynet(Zack) #13
Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:25 AM
textutils.slowPrint("Yes I Know This Code Is Very Noobie So Im Just Saying You Have A Reason To Hate Me D:") Yes I Am Very Dumb I WIll get this to 50% Sorry For Posting This Sorry Guys…
apemanzilla #14
Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:05 PM
What I'm confused about is why you updated it if nothing really changed….
Lignum #15
Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:51 PM
I don't need those 13 seconds back. I need those thirteen seconds, plus the four minutes spent on this thread, plus the twelve seconds spent reviewing the code on pastebin, plus the eight seconds reviewing the second version, plus approximately 30 seconds total page load times, plus the minute or so its taken me to write this. :3
I can't resist the temptation but I don't have the time right now D:.

textutils.slowPrint("Yes I Know This Code Is Very Noobie So Im Just Saying You Have A Reason To Hate Me D:") Yes I Am Very Dumb I WIll get this to 50% Sorry For Posting This Sorry Guys…
To avoid this in the future, you should only post a program when it's at least 75% finished. I'm not hating on it (nor on you) but a 5% finished program isn't very useful to anyone no matter how good it might be. Besides, by the time it's finished, (unless it's world changing) the thread will probably have died already anyway. So do keep that in mind the next time you post a program.
apemanzilla #16
Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

+ 60 seconds :3

To avoid this in the future, you should only post a program when it's at least 75% finished. I'm not hating on it (nor on you) but a 5% finished program isn't very useful to anyone no matter how good it might be. Besides, by the time it's finished, (unless it's world changing) the thread will probably have died already anyway. So do keep that in mind the next time you post a program.
Additionally, if this is supposed to do what I THINK it's supposed to do, then it's already been done multiple times in multiple ways, and is now part of CC itself anyways.
Skynet(Zack) #17
Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

Additionally, if this is supposed to do what I THINK it's supposed to do, then it's already been done multiple times in multiple ways, and is now part of CC itself anyways.
+0 Seconds = 60 :D/> YAY I WIN!
micmou #18
Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

618 Second based on established values and some guessing on how long it takes you to write and post a post so 618/2 522 880 000 = 2.449581e^-7 to exactly 7 Significant figures following standard practice so a total of .0000002449581% of your life was wasted

Anyways op if you are planning what I think you are planning either an AI or a GPS good luck
Skynet(Zack) #19
Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

618 Second based on established values and some guessing on how long it takes you to write and post a post so 618/2 522 880 000 = 2.449581e^-7 to exactly 7 Significant figures following standard practice so a total of .0000002449581% of your life was wasted

Anyways op if you are planning what I think you are planning either an AI or a GPS good luck
40% Done guys in 3 days i shoud have this updated to 50% for beta testing :o/>
Yevano #20
Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:18 PM
inb4 100+ lines of slow print
GamerNebulae #21
Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:36 AM
I read through the code and this was the first thing that came up in my mind: Why the hell would you post this if it only (slow)prints text?!
sEi #22
Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:12 AM
textutils.slowPrint("I just love to see the development of this thread, AND development of the script - lol")

/sEi
sci4me #23
Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:34 AM
honestly, these posts .. not to be mean, but … seriously…
Skynet(Zack) #24
Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:47 PM
inb4 100+ lines of slow print
I Know Please Read Above to Find Help!

Guys A Very Huge Delay May Even take 2 weeks i have got very sick so i can't be on for like 3 4 weeks dont know Im Gonna bump in 5 hours or so. to make sure i am alive,.
sEi #25
Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:10 AM
Hope you get well soon!

/sEi