This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Noodle's profile picture

What is racism?

Started by Noodle, 28 May 2012 - 09:50 PM
Noodle #1
Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:50 PM
Is this racist?
You say to Obama: Yo Obama, Why don't you go live in the ghetto, in Chicago?

Need followup comment to prove point.
PixelToast #2
Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:57 AM
obama will be behind a 4 inch thick fiberglass sheild with three swat teams and millions of people will be watching, i dont think you will be able to say something like that to him
Noodle #3
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:29 AM
LETS SAY IF YOU DID… If you had one chance and you said that. Is it racist?
PixelToast #4
Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:54 AM
i live in Detroit Markarth in the ghetto and i dont think something like that is racist
Noodle #5
Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:17 AM
Lmao, Nvm your already in the ghetto.
Anyways my point:
If someone were to say the simple answer: Yes then
I would of said, "That is not racist."
They would've asked, "Yes it is, how is it not?"
I would of said, "It's on racist if you think its racist."

Now for my real point
—————————————————
Racism is like a contradiction of itself. You can say what I stated above (Go back to the ghetto. In Chicago.).
Racism isn't something anyone studies they would just assume, all black people are in the ghetto - You are saying?
No I did not say that, but the people thought that. That would make them racist!

Why is there racism?
—————————————————
Slaves. They are still pissed.

WHY IS IT ONLY AT NON-WHITE
—————————————————
Well to get this topic started, white people "rule the world" as a racist (<– CONTRADICTION) person would say.
This isn't true but again we did have slaves. What if someone said, "GO TO YOUR RICH PALACE, WHITE PERSON"?
WELL! This is racist but it is generally thought upon as non-racist or a complement!

What I'm trying to say
—————————————————
Stop complaining about racism. It's stupid, racism is only racism if you, yourself, think of it as a racist comment (pfft. You racist)..
The reason everyone gets mad is because there isn't anything to bully a white person on? Wrong. We elected a black person (first time in HUNDREDS OF YEARS).
Get mad at us because we elected a black person and he ruined the U.S. (Stop thinking it is racist).
If the gas prices reach 5 - 6 Dollars our economy crashes (don't even think about lecturing me on this).

Sexism is a different topic.