This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
CreeperGoBoom's profile picture

ender turtle

Started by CreeperGoBoom, 29 May 2014 - 09:13 AM
CreeperGoBoom #1
Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:13 AM
a turtle that utilises an ender chest as its inventory
CometWolf #2
Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:19 AM
It'd be waaaaaaaaay too overpowered, and what's the point? They can already carry an enderchest around and use it when nessacary.
gronkdamage #3
Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:35 PM
It'd be waaaaaaaaay too overpowered, and what's the point? They can already carry an enderchest around and use it when nessacary.
Can they use it from their inventory? I hadn't tried this; was just looking around the suggestions…
Lyqyd #4
Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:21 PM
They place it and can interact with it like any other chest, if we are talking about the EnderStorage ones instead of the vanilla ones.
gronkdamage #5
Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:55 PM
Ah, that's what I thought - but was kinda hoping. I've always wanted turtles to use backpacks… :)/> Thanks Lyqyd.
Sebra #6
Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:01 AM
a turtle that utilises an ender chest as its inventory
Can I add some details to your suggestion?
What would Turtle gain from Ender Chest?

EnderStorage EnderChest as Turtle inventory is quite overpowered. And other mod dependence is not good.
Let Mojang Ender Chest to be used: Ender Turtle becomes more expensive, so should gain new power. I suggest it to keep internal inventory when broken. It is not overpowered but quite wanted and logical. Each Turtle has it's own 16 (or even 9) stacks stored in "enderspace". If you still think it's overpowered, exclude inventory from Turtle's GUI so only Turtle itself can access it.