This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
AssossaGPB's profile picture

Basic Computercraft Wallpaper

Started by AssossaGPB, 23 June 2014 - 08:49 PM
AssossaGPB #1
Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:49 PM
Here is a nice little simple CC wallpaper:

It was made in Blender - Cycles.

Download: http://i.imgur.com/mNfTthd.png
Lego Stax #2
Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:04 PM
Cool! I'm a complete fail with Blender, so I could never make something like that. But, I like how you set back the button and the screen from the threshold of the rest of the computer.
Win7yes #3
Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:53 PM
I tried to use Blender today and I failed… Like… Way too much. I opened like 3000 Object properties panels (Or whatever it is called. Is the one where you select Modifiers and that stuff).
AssossaGPB #4
Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:12 PM
Cool! I'm a complete fail with Blender, so I could never make something like that. But, I like how you set back the button and the screen from the threshold of the rest of the computer.
I tried to use Blender today and I failed… Like… Way too much. I opened like 3000 Object properties panels (Or whatever it is called. Is the one where you select Modifiers and that stuff).
Ive been using blender for about 2 years. Blender does have a pretty steep learning curve. I recommend finding some tutorials on youtube on blender's interface.
Alice #5
Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:54 AM
Oh, Blender.. <3
I'm actually thinking about making my own computer render video thingy because why not.
AssossaGPB #6
Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:56 PM
Oh, Blender.. <3
I'm actually thinking about making my own computer render video thingy because why not.
Nice, I could help. I know nothing about rendering, but I could do the gui or something. Were talking about non-cc right?
Alice #7
Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:09 AM
No, this is CC. I'm still quite new to Blender and all the things in it. I'm also more of a one-person-per-project kind of person.
Rectar2 #8
Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:05 PM
This is pretty nice! I've done Minecraft in Blender before. Getting it to not interpolate is terrible.
Lego Stax #9
Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:18 AM
I managed to do what you did. I learned quite a bit of Blender, made a player model, and I saw this post again, and thought, "Why not?" 20 minutes later, here you go!

Spoiler
AssossaGPB #10
Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:29 PM
This is pretty nice! I've done Minecraft in Blender before. Getting it to not interpolate is terrible.
No, they have added interpolation options in cycles now, so its easy!

I managed to do what you did. I learned quite a bit of Blender, made a player model, and I saw this post again, and thought, "Why not?" 20 minutes later, here you go!

Spoiler
Good Job!
Lego Stax #11
Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:38 AM
-snip-
Thanks!