This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
gustavowizard's profile picture

Minecraft Huge Typhoon Submarine with SLBM system

Started by gustavowizard, 07 July 2014 - 11:48 PM
gustavowizard #1
Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:48 AM
would like you guys opinions, sugestions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdj4--KdfkM&feature=youtu.be

thanks!
Bomb Bloke #2
Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:41 AM
Heheheh it's a giant bath sponge. :P/>

But a very cool sponge nonetheless. :)/> A perfect example as to why vanilla MineCraft isn't worth playing to me any more - you've done well filling that sub with interesting set pieces from various mods.

In fact, watching this, it strikes me that reproducing entire video games in MC has become quite viable. One just needs the time; if I had it, I'd probably get to work on something like System Shock's Citadel Station right about now…

I guess the bottom of the sub would be the place for air tanks, ballast, and the engines driving the screw?
Seksan2 #3
Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:59 AM
Looks great as is, cant wait to see it finished :)/>
Edited on 08 July 2014 - 12:59 AM
gustavowizard #4
Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:31 AM
Heheheh it's a giant bath sponge. :P/>

But a very cool sponge nonetheless. :)/> A perfect example as to why vanilla MineCraft isn't worth playing to me any more - you've done well filling that sub with interesting set pieces from various mods.

In fact, watching this, it strikes me that reproducing entire video games in MC has become quite viable. One just needs the time; if I had it, I'd probably get to work on something like System Shock's Citadel Station right about now…

I guess the bottom of the sub would be the place for air tanks, ballast, and the engines driving the screw?

i dont know i look the typhoon schmatics (what i could found, because most is still russian military secret i think) but i did see that the engines (and the x2 nuclear reactor that feed it) are on the back, but yeah i think there must be crew or quarters on the bottom part, also storages too perhaps, im looking for ideas to fill those parts, but im also thinking in upload the map so people can help me :D/>