This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
tfoote's profile picture

CC/RP/IC2/Rail Craft Power Plant

Started by tfoote, 08 June 2012 - 01:57 AM
tfoote #1
Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:57 AM
Currently I am working on an amazing solar/nuclear power plant. It is ran by 2 computers and some red power logic. Currently rail craft has battery cars that get loaded and taken to a rail yard to be sorted. I have only few pictures but there will be more to come!!!

ALSO it will involve a computer that will have the capabilities to remote control all aspects of the plant from a distance. Also it will have real time feel on the status and location of cars, eu meters and more!
kazagistar #2
Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:45 AM
Sounds good. Interesting fact… studies have shown that overall, most people tend to stick to projects worse after they have told people that they are working on them.
xuma202 #3
Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:40 PM
studies have shown that overall, most people tend to stick to projects worse after they have told people that they are working on them.
I can only agree. See it all the time at myself :)/>/>
Pinkishu #4
Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:51 PM
Sounds good. Interesting fact… studies have shown that overall, most people tend to stick to projects worse after they have told people that they are working on them.

So you shouldn't tell people about it? xD
kazagistar #5
Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:49 PM
I mean, it varies from person to person, but in general no. If you tell someone, it should be someoje you can trust to really hold you accountible.
tfoote #6
Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:36 PM
Im an Eagle Scout. I keep my word
LucasUK #7
Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:06 PM
How's the project:
tfoote #8
Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:23 AM
it will be done and posted by Aug 26. I have taken my time

Edit: who knows when it will be done. Lately I have been workin on my e-mail server and working on servers.
Dlcruz129 #9
Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:29 AM
Edit: who knows when it will be done. Lately I have been workin on my e-mail server and working on servers.

Of course, because you told everyone.