This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Lyqyd's profile picture

Quadracoptors 0.2.0 [MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.65+]

Started by Lyqyd, 30 September 2014 - 02:14 AM
Lyqyd #1
Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:14 AM
Quadracoptors is a mod that essentially adds pipes to ComputerCraft. The mod adds item-carrying, fluid-carrying, and entity-carrying quadracoptors that can be sent on programmed routes to carry things around your base. The item quadracoptors can carry up to one stack of items, and the fluid quadracoptors can carry up to one bucket (1000 mB) of fluids. The entity quadracoptors can pick up one living entity at a time and are currently creative-only. The quadracoptors will interact with sided inventories only from the top side, as they only interact with things directly below themselves. Quadracoptors are launched from a base station and have unlimited range, though they won't load unloaded chunks. Portal transitions may have detrimental effects on the quadracoptors' internal navigation systems, so be wary of sending them through any teleportation devices.

You can now have your quadracoptors hover at a Waystation! These blocks expose the inventory of any quad hovering above them through the bottom of the block. Use the hover command in your programs to have a Quadracoptor stop at a Waystation.

You can download the mod here (version 0.2.0).

Please note: You cannot safely upgrade worlds from pre-0.2.0 to version 0.2.0. All base stations will be removed if you attempt to do so.

And here's a quadracoptor in action, carrying some cobblestone:

ThatParadox made a mod spotlight video that shows off the quadracoptors:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvf94LlRB1E[/media]

Quadracoptor User GuideQuadracoptors must be given a set of instructions. The available instructions are:

north
south
east
west
up
down
suck
drop
vacuum
hover
return

You must create a table of these instructions to tell the Quadracoptor the route it should fly:

{"north 2", "up", "south", "down"}

If a quadracoptor reaches the end of its program over a base block, it will automatically "land" in the base block if there is room. You can use the "return" command to make it follow its program backwards, which should always end up back at the base block. When a quadracoptor is returning because of that command, it will ignore all suck and drop commands in the program.

The suck command will pull items from an inventory below the quadracoptor, or from items laying on the ground below it. The drop command will drop items from its inventory into the inventory below it, or out into the world if there is no inventory. The drop and suck commands each can take a number as an argument ("suck 3" or "drop 32"). If no argument is provided, the command will attempt to suck or drop an entire stack of items. The suck command will accept positive arguments, representing the number of items to suck. The suck command will not attempt to suck items past the first slot of an inventory, even if that slot doesn't contain the desired number of items. The drop command can accept both positive and negative numbers. A positive number indicates the quantity of items to drop, while a negative number indicates the quantity of items to attempt to keep, dropping the remainder. The vacuum command is used as either "vacuum on" or "vacuum off". While vacuum is on, the quadracoptor will attempt to suck on every tick. The hover command specifies a number of seconds for a quadracoptor to wait at a waystation, if one is present below it when the instruction is reached ("hover 10").

Base stations will queue an event on all attached computers whenever a quadracoptor departs or returns. The events are "quad_departed", <side> and "quad_landed", <side>, where <side> is the peripheral name (left, right, etc.)

Once you have a flight program written, you pass the table of instructions to the peripheral:

local base = peripheral.wrap("right")
local program = {"north 2", "suck", "up", "east 4", "drop", "return"}
base.flyQuad(program)

You can also program a base station with a route and then use redstone pulses to launch the quadracoptors:

local base = peripheral.wrap("right")
local program = {"north 2", "suck", "up", "east 4", "drop", "return"}
base.program(program)

Base stations that have been programmed will not stack with other base stations and will remember their program when broken and placed again. You can re-program them by calling the program peripheral method again with a new program.

Crafting RecipesQuadracoptor:

Quadracoptor Base:

Waystation:

Convert to Fluid Quadracoptors:
Bomb Bloke #2
Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:34 AM
Well this looks interesting.

Few quick questions:

What happens if a quadracoptor encounters an unloaded chunk?

What happens if a quadracoptor fails a movement, eg due to a mob? Do they stop, auto-retry, or auto-return?
theoriginalbit #3
Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:34 AM
Awesome! I'm glad to see you release this! :D/> also, the latest version, yay! :)/>
Lyqyd #4
Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:44 AM
Well this looks interesting.

Few quick questions:

What happens if a quadracoptor encounters an unloaded chunk?

What happens if a quadracoptor fails a movement, eg due to a mob? Do they stop, auto-retry, or auto-return?

When encountering unloaded chunks, they should hang out just inside the unloaded chunk or whatever else it is that entities do when crossing chunk boundaries. They do resume when loaded again and continue on their merry way. I have tested mid-flight chunk load/unload cycles, but have not explicitly tested the chunk boundary approach situation. :)/>

Usually, they'll pass through mobs (their bounding box is small enough that they tend to pass through other entities), but if they are unable to reach a destination (due to a block in the way, perhaps), they will dutifully knock their heads into the block until the obstruction is clear, or you whack them with your fist to knock them down, whereupon they'll fall as an item, dropping any items inside them. Fluids inside a fluid quadracoptor would be destroyed when knocked down, sadly (though I do plan on fixing this at some point).

Awesome! I'm glad to see you release this! :D/> also, the latest version, yay! :)/>

Thanks!
Thatparadox #5
Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:30 PM
This is awesome! Thanks Lyqyd! I made a mod spotlight for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvf94LlRB1E&list=PL9XabkF_A5YhxWelwj2yzjcegL9E0WLw6
Rougeminner #6
Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:08 AM
This is really cool lyqyd these little guys just upgraded moon base
Lyqyd #7
Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:22 AM
Just updated to fix a bug where the quadracoptors wouldn't pick up item entities floating in the world unless a value was specified for the suck command.
MKlegoman357 #8
Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:18 PM
This is a really nice mod you made Lyqyd! I really like the floating animation when they hit a block and cannot move. I have some suggestions too:

1. The base block should fire an event whenever a quadracoptor lands on it.
  2. An instruction to stop the quadracoptor in the air for some time ( 'sleep(…)' ).
  3. Ability to get the current position of the quadracoptor.
  4. Ability for quadracoptor to send messages to the base so a computer would know where the quadracoptor is and what is he doing. (I'm talking about custom messages)
  5. A way to remote control the quadracoptor. Using a PDA to control one would be just like those real quadracoptors.

These are some ideas that I think would be nice to have, although I realize that some of them won't quite fit with the idea of the mod.

Anyway, good luck with it!
Lyqyd #9
Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:20 PM
Thanks!

1. Yeah, that would be a cool feature.
2. &amp; 5. These sound similar to planned features, though probably not exactly what you're thinking.
3. &amp; 4., I'd have to think about a bit.
AssossaGPB #10
Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:07 PM
This is epic, here are a few cool features I think would be nice:
1. A way to place (and maybe break) blocks
2. A way to program the quads in full lua/remote control

If you won't let us use full lua/remote control then:
1. Loops
2. Variables
3. Rednet
4. Conditional Branching
MKlegoman357 #11
Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Ah, you should probably mention them in the user's guide :D/>

2. &amp; 5. These sound similar to planned features, though probably not exactly what you're thinking.

Oh, then we'll have to wait and see :P/>
Skiouros #12
Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:54 PM
Any chance you'd allow the suck command to specify the amount of items picked up?
Lyqyd #13
Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:51 AM
It already does! I've updated the user guide in the first post. I also noticed a bug as I was glancing through the code, involving another previously-undocumented feature, so I've updated the mod. The latest version is in the first post, as usual.
Skiouros #14
Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:04 PM
Hmm, I'm trying to use the suck to get 3 items from a chest, but when I do "suck 3" it picks up the entire stack.
Lyqyd #15
Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:47 PM
Whoops, thought I had fixed that long ago. Uploaded a new version that should respect specified quantities on the suck command now. I'll test it later today to confirm that it works, but it should be solved at this point.
Skiouros #16
Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:58 PM
Thanks for the fast response, it works fine now. :D/>
Tiin57 #17
Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:44 PM
This isn't getting enough love. Great job, Lyqyd!
cdel #18
Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:21 AM
Just found this topic, great job!
Sam_Starfall #19
Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:52 PM
A quick question if a route or "path" ends at a second programed base will the quadcopter take on the new program at the second base? as in the copter can hop from programed base to programed base conducting various jobs each time like in a chain?
Lyqyd #20
Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:51 PM
Sure! A Quadracoptor will land at a base if it reaches the end of its program over one. It doesn't then "remember" anything and simply enters the pool of available Quadracoptors in that base station. You could set up a ring of tasks and circulate them through the ring.
Sam_Starfall #21
Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:05 AM
Awesome
Lyqyd #22
Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:01 AM
I've just published an update to increase the Quadracoptors' ability to traverse portals. It's not perfect yet–Mystcraft intra-linking portals, for instance, don't work correctly at all. Most other portals should be fine to use.
cdel #23
Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:49 AM
are the Quadracoptors entities or tile entities?
theoriginalbit #24
Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:10 PM
Minecraft has 3 levels of 'objects' within the game:
  1. Blocks — these are what you see;
  2. TileEntity — these are blocks with a special purpose or saveable state e.g. furnace;
  3. Entity — this is everything else, if it moves, it's an entity;
So in summary, the Quadracopter controller is a TileEntity, but the Quadracoptor that spawns out of the controller is an entity.
Edited on 28 December 2014 - 11:11 AM
cdel #25
Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:46 PM
Minecraft has 3 levels of 'objects' within the game:
  1. Blocks — these are what you see;
  2. TileEntity — these are blocks with a special purpose or saveable state e.g. furnace;
  3. Entity — this is everything else, if it moves, it's an entity;
So in summary, the Quadracopter controller is a TileEntity, but the Quadracoptor that spawns out of the controller is an entity.

yeah I knew that, not about the Quadracopter although so thanks for clearing it up although. :)/>
GopherAtl #26
Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:09 AM
This deserves more attention than it appears to have gotten. So, bump for awesome.

If you're thinking of these as an alternative to turtles, well, they're not that. What they are is an alternative to pipes/tubes, allowing a programmable, entirely CC-centric way to move items around without the fuel cost or server overhead of swarms of turtles. And did I mention they're awesome? 'cause they're awesome.

Things you can do with quadcoptors:

- transport items like pipes, but more dynamically and without all the fiddling with filter pipes, vacuum settings, etc; basically, you front-load each item sent with an arbitrary route, rather than having to set up a physical network with built-in routing instructions.

- pipe through confied spaces without interfering with players' ability to move through said spaces. Think of quadcoptor routes as pipes without the actual pipes.

- deliver items to moving targets; got a turtle who's out of fuel? if it knows it's position and can transmit it the computer controlling the quadcoptor base station, you can dynamically build a program to deliver fuel to the turtle wherever it happens to be, far more quickly than a turtle could travel the same route, and without the wasted fuel cost in having the turtle return for fuel itself.
Edited on 02 January 2015 - 07:19 AM
theoriginalbit #27
Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:36 AM
- deliver items to moving targets; got a turtle who's out of fuel? if it knows it's position and can transmit it the computer controlling the quadcoptor base station, you can dynamically build a program to deliver fuel to the turtle wherever it happens to be, far more quickly than a turtle could travel the same route, and without the wasted fuel cost in having the turtle return for fuel itself.
I like that idea, I never really thought of that… you should make that program ;)/>
Agent Silence #28
Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:06 AM
Wow! This is awesome Lyqyd!
Because you made it so easy to control, I made a gotoCoord function for this out of 16 lines!

EDIT :

Alright, I found some things that could be improved. If you add a "dock" function that only works when above the base, you could go back to base through an alternate route and still re-enter the base. Another thing is that items get removed if the quadrocopter returns back to base.
Edited on 02 January 2015 - 09:08 PM
valithor #29
Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:04 AM
Great mod. Found a bug though. I was trying to use gps with a pda to get the copter to deliver items to me, but this ends up crashing the server that I was testing it on. From what I can tell it is because the number given by gps is a decimal.

crash report: http://pastebin.com/uK6sFrVS

edit: might I suggest rounding any number given if it contains a decimal?
Edited on 03 January 2015 - 12:15 AM
Lyqyd #30
Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:23 AM
Yeep, looks like I'll have to fix that. In the meantime, you might math.floor your variables before you put 'em in a quadracopter program.

Thanks for the kind words, Gopher! Haven't seen you around in too long!
civilwargeeky #31
Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:24 AM
This deserves more attention than it appears to have gotten. So, bump for awesome.

If you're thinking of these as an alternative to turtles, well, they're not that. What they are is an alternative to pipes/tubes, allowing a programmable, entirely CC-centric way to move items around without the fuel cost or server overhead of swarms of turtles. And did I mention they're awesome? 'cause they're awesome.
-snip-
Hey! I saw your post today and thought that the quadracopters going to turtles was an amazing idea. So I spent a few hours and put it into my quarry program :)/>

Here's a forum post and video:
http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/5681-variable-size-quarry-now-with-super-ore-quarry%e2%84%a2/page__view__findpost__p__202084
[media]http://youtu.be/HWg5hEp0ISU[/media]

Thanks for the awesome mod, Lyqyd!
TechMasterGeneral #32
Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:41 AM
Bravo lyqyd! I can't wait to try this out!
secret6timb1 #33
Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:07 AM
Wasnt going to get this until I watched the video. I thought they were exactly like turtles from the pics. Video made it awesome.

I added this mod in my modpack along with Minefactory reloaded.
I get a constant 60 fps even after adding those mods which is good for me anyways, yet It seemed like frames were being skipped and it made minecraft too annoying to play.

I took out minefactory reloaded and it mostly fixed the problem.

Why does minefactory do this? I even added an extra gig of ram and nothing changed
Edited on 28 January 2015 - 01:28 AM
Lyqyd #34
Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:38 PM
Some mods are more memory or processor cycle hogs than other mods. MFR is a pretty big mod, with a lot of things that it adds. I don't know if it specifically was the source of your issues, but many players' computers struggle when they add many large mods.
Nokiyen #35
Posted 01 March 2015 - 04:11 AM
Hello! Very cool mod. I love quadracopter in my skyblock world.

And, Here I've reported a bug about Quadracopters.

Description: Crash when a Quadracopter trys to suck from the not-openable chest.
Version: Quadracoptors 0.1.5, ComputerCraft 1.73, Forge 1.7.10-10.13.2.1291
Detail: When a Quadracopter trys to suck items from a large chest, on which a solid block is placed (this means a player can't open the chest), Minecraft will crash.
Image:[attachment=2151:2015-03-01_12.54.45.png]
Crash Report:
Spoiler—- Minecraft Crash Report —-
// I let you down. Sorry :(/>

Time: 15/03/01 12:52
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at quadracoptors.common.util.InventoryUtils.pullFromDirection(InventoryUtils.java:146)
at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.suckItemsFromInventory(ActionSuck.java:68)
at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.performAction(ActionSuck.java:151)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70619_bc(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:210)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:1774)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70636_d(EntityLiving.java:367)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1611)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:206)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:165)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityItems.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityItems.java:147)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at WorldServerOF.func_72870_g(WorldServerOF.java:347)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
—————————————————————————————

– Head –
Stacktrace:
at quadracoptors.common.util.InventoryUtils.pullFromDirection(InventoryUtils.java:146)
at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.suckItemsFromInventory(ActionSuck.java:68)
at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.performAction(ActionSuck.java:151)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70619_bc(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:210)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70636_d(EntityLivingBase.java:1774)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1611)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:165)
at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityItems.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityItems.java:147)

– Entity being ticked –
Details:
Entity Type: Quadracoptors.Items Quadracoptor (quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityItems)
Entity ID: 3088
Entity Name: entity.Quadracoptors.Items Quadracoptor.name
Entity's Exact location: 117.63, 5.74, 339.52
Entity's Block location: World: (117,5,339), Chunk: (at 5,0,3 in 7,21; contains blocks 112,0,336 to 127,255,351), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Entity's Momentum: -0.04, 0.02, 0.02
Stacktrace:

– Affected level –
Details:
Level name: New World-Flat
All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['Nokiyen'/246, l='New World-Flat', x=121.56, y=4.00, z=341.55]]
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 334 Drop: 0
Level seed: -8236818240173199947
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: true
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (125,4,308), Chunk: (at 13,0,4 in 7,19; contains blocks 112,0,304 to 127,255,319), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Level time: 822493 game time, 12659 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 82756 (now: false), thunder time: 68601 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

– System Details –
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 3799913464 bytes (3623 MB) / 4183293952 bytes (3989 MB) up to 4183293952 bytes (3989 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms4G -Xmx4G -XX:PermSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B5 24 mods loaded, 24 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
asielib{0.3.9} [asielib] (AsieLib-1.7.10-0.3.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
CameraStudio{2.1710} [Camera Studio] (CameraStudioV2.1710(mc1.7.10).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ComputerCraft{1.73} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.73.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ccbarcodes{1.0} [CCBarcodes] (ccbarcodes-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
CCTransport{2.1} [CCTransport] (CCTransport-2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
chunkyperipherals{1.1.0.9} [Chunky Peripherals] (chunkyperipherals-1.7.10-1.1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
computronics{1.4.1} [Computronics] (Computronics-1.7.10-1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraPeripherals{0.3.0} [Extra Peripherals] (ExtraPeripherals-1.7.10-0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisCore{59.0.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-59.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisPeripherals{59.0.1} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-59.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
MoarPeripherals{1.7.10-1.7-1.52} [MoarPeripherals] (MoarPeripherals-1.7.10-1.7-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
MoreTurtles{2.0.0} [More Turtles] (MoreTurtles-2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
MultipleCamera{1.0.1} [Multiple Camera] (MultipleCamera-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
OCS{1.7.3} [OpenCCSensors] (openccsensors-1.7.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
PeripheralsPlusPlus{1.2.0-beta4} [Peripherals++] (Peripherals++-1.2.0-beta4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
Quadracoptors{0.1.5} [Quadracoptors] (Quadracoptors-0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
RandomPeripherals{1.3} [Random Peripherals] (RandomPeripherals-1.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
ubernetworkingantennas{0.1.0} [ワber Networking Antennas] (ubernetworkingantennas-1.7.10-0.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
WakingChunks{1.0.3} [Waking Chunks] (WakingChunks-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Nokiyen'/246, l='New World-Flat', x=121.56, y=4.00, z=341.55]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Lyqyd #36
Posted 01 March 2015 - 04:42 AM
I've just published version 0.1.6 to fix this bug, thanks!
Nokiyen #37
Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:24 PM
Can I report one thing about the Quadracopter?

I happened to find that Quadracopter sometimes returns to an item when it's flying in water.
I guess the Quadracopter was "drowned" and dropped itself (maybe because flying Quadracopter is a kind of LivingEntity?).

I think this is not a bug, rather feature.
But, just I reported it here because it might be useful for you.

Anyway, I really love Quadracopters. Very smart, very cute!
paultiem #38
Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:08 PM
Great mod! but i found bug when I was trying to make a player transport system:

when a player is transported and the quadracopter drops the player, the player doesn't actualy drop instead the quadracopter continues the program and when it enters the base block the player gets teleported to the place the player should have been dropped.

Apart from this i really like your mod and I hope you keep updating it. :)/>
TechedZombie #39
Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:09 PM
I have discovered a rather interesting glitch concerning the use of morph and quadrocopters. When "morphed" into a quad your camera is really low. The camera is positioned Underground when the quad is on ground level and, due to the fact that minecraft does not render blocks that are concealed as a way to save ram this allows the player morphed into the Quad to see underground! By doing this any player could have "X-Ray". I discovered this in my test World and I just thought I would bring to the attention of the server administrators so they could prevent cheating.
TechedZombie #40
Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:51 PM
One of my favorite CC addons! Can we make an extra param on the suck though to make it so we can pick inv slots?
zurbo #41
Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:05 AM
Hello,
I'm working on a modpack (public) with a lot of CC addons inside and i would like to know if i could use this addon inside my modpack ? and what should I do ? (I can't find any license in the thread :(/> )
Lyqyd #42
Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:06 AM
Yes, feel free to use this mod in mod packs! You may redistribute unmodified copies of this mod freely for non-commercial purposes.
Agent Silence #43
Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:15 AM
After months of experimenting with this, I found a couple things with the entity quadcopters :

Entity Quadcopters can lift people.
Entity Quadcopters can suffocate an entity by driving into the ground.

There is a bug when lifting people. It will look like the player is still in the Quadcopter when they are dropped. Immobilizing them for quite a while if it was a long journey. Disregarding that, you can make several cool taxi systems. Since players will act as chunk loaders for the Quadcopters, you can travel quite extreme distances with it.
Lyqyd #44
Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:42 AM
Version 0.2.0 adds a new feature: Waystations! Quadracoptors can hover over a waystation to allow their inventories/tanks to be directly manipulated by other automation, by exposing them through the bottom side of the waystation block. You can use the "hover [time]" command in your quadracoptor programs to tell them to attempt to hover at a waystation. Only one quadracoptor can use a waystation at a time.

This update also adds correct rendering for liquids in the tanks for the fluid quadracoptors, so you can finally see what they're carrying!

After months of experimenting with this, I found a couple things with the entity quadcopters :

Entity Quadcopters can lift people.
Entity Quadcopters can suffocate an entity by driving into the ground.

There is a bug when lifting people. It will look like the player is still in the Quadcopter when they are dropped. Immobilizing them for quite a while if it was a long journey. Disregarding that, you can make several cool taxi systems. Since players will act as chunk loaders for the Quadcopters, you can travel quite extreme distances with it.

I'll work on fixing the bugs with quadracoptors carrying players, but bear in mind that they are still currently creative-only. :)/>
PomTom12 #45
Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:39 PM
This is awesome I like how easy it is to program them, great work!
gabriel #46
Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:20 AM
why not add some fuel system, it's nice to have them flying arround but for ever and ever may not let it attractive to survival gaming
Bomb Bloke #47
Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:09 AM
Not so sure I can agree with that - just about every piping system available somehow manages to magically shunt items around the place without any form of external power, loosely justified by the presence of redstone within the Autarchic Gates / Pneumatic Servos / whatever you're using in your piping network. Why should Quadracoptors be any different?
Lyqyd #48
Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:55 AM
Bomb Bloke's hit the nail on the head. There may be features down the line that require some sort of external power, but the basic piping functionality won't ever require fueling of any sort.
Terra1 #49
Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:50 PM
does this work with plotme protection?
Lyqyd #50
Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:07 PM
Quadracoptors does not do anything specific to accommodate permissions/protections beyond the fact that it respects ISidedInventory available slot checks and the like. Unless PlotMe alters the blocks' Tile Entities, it is unlikely that Quadracoptors would respect restrictions placed on inventories in this way. If a block permissions/protection system is ever implemented into Forge itself, I will have Quadracoptors use that system, but I'm not really interested in supporting the flavor-of-the-week permissions system in Bukkit/Cauldron/MCPC/Spigot/etc.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
negamartin #51
Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:53 PM
Hello, I am using Quadracoptors 0.2.0 and I have noticed a bug, but it doesn't crash.
The world lags terribly, taking about 4-8 seconds for anything to get to the server and back.
Pressing a key in a computer takes this time, opening a chest too, etc.
I'm getting this spammed in my console:
Spoiler

[14:48:29] [Server thread/WARN]: Wrong location! EntityBat['Bat'/960, l='Quadracopters', x=1029,11, y=23,49, z=-285,25] (at 64, -18 instead of 72, -17)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Unknown Source)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76612_a(Chunk.java:781)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2115)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
[14:48:29] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

So, if you can fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. For now I have to exclude it from my world.
(Yeah, when I remove it it gets fixed)
Thanks!

BTW awesome mod. I would really like to use it :(/>
Lyqyd #52
Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:19 PM
Can you provide a full mod list and reproduction instructions? That will greatly speed the debugging process.
negamartin #53
Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:50 PM
Sure.
Modlist-CodeChickenCore 1.0.4.29
-ComputerCraft 1.74
-NotEnoughItems 1.0.3.74
-OpenModsLib 0.7.3
-OpenPeripheral AIO 4b
-Quadracoptors 0.2.0
I also tried with quadracoptors 0.1.6 and it also lagged.
I removed it, but the console logs and lag still happens!
I don't know what happened, but removing quadracoptors doesn't fix it.
Maybe you'll be able to reproduce it by having the same mods, I don't know.
Lyqyd #54
Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:55 PM
Are the console logs different when you remove Quadracoptors? What happens if you kill the entity at the location the messages are specifying? I'm not really sure why or how a bat entity would be having anything to do with the Quadracoptors, to be honest.
negamartin #55
Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:54 PM
Nevermind. In a different world without Quadracoptors the problem still happens, due to corrupt chunks.
I'm sorry for reporting a false bug. It was just sudden blackouts.
Thanks anyway.
Lyqyd #56
Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:39 PM
Okay, thanks for the update!
DannySMc #57
Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:53 PM
Is this updated for CC 1.74?
Lyqyd #58
Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:58 PM
Were there any API changes between 1.73 and 1.74 that are causing it not to work? I haven't tested it yet, but I'm not aware of any significant API changes in ComputerCraft that would cause it to not work.
DannySMc #59
Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:16 PM
Ahh I see apologies, I thought it was just CC1.6x, that's great do you mind if we add it to our server modpack? and redistribute it for the technic and downloadable modpack please?
Lyqyd #60
Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:42 PM
Yes, feel free to use this mod in mod packs! You may redistribute unmodified copies of this mod freely for non-commercial purposes.
DannySMc #61
Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:33 PM

Awesome thanks! :D/>
Lupus590 #62
Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:35 PM
Crash report:

What I did: Place advanced computer with quadrocopter base to its right, in lua interpriter wrap the peripheral and get the quadrocopter to move.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 14/10/15 19:30
Description: Ticking block entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: [B cannot be cast to java.lang.String
    at quadracoptors.common.tileentity.QuadBaseTile.programQuad(QuadBaseTile.java:142)
    at quadracoptors.common.tileentity.QuadBaseTile.func_145845_h(QuadBaseTile.java:58)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at quadracoptors.common.tileentity.QuadBaseTile.programQuad(QuadBaseTile.java:142)
    at quadracoptors.common.tileentity.QuadBaseTile.func_145845_h(QuadBaseTile.java:58)

-- Block entity being ticked --
Details:
    Name: base // quadracoptors.common.tileentity.QuadBaseTile
    Block type: ID #1177 (tile.quadracoptors.base // quadracoptors.common.block.QuadBaseBlock)
    Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Block location: World: (-423,63,266), Chunk: (at 9,3,10 in -27,16; contains blocks -432,0,256 to -417,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Actual block type: ID #1177 (tile.quadracoptors.base // quadracoptors.common.block.QuadBaseBlock)
    Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: Survival
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['Lupus590'/96, l='Survival', x=-421.39, y=63.00, z=263.64]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 801 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -1535938722
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-184,64,256), Chunk: (at 8,4,0 in -12,16; contains blocks -192,0,256 to -177,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 389885 game time, 389885 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 2429 (now: false), thunder time: 71915 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_60, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 379481112 bytes (361 MB) / 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 15, tallocated: 95
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1 128 mods loaded, 128 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    <CCTweaks ASM>{0.2.3} [<CCTweaks ASM>] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    SomniaCore{1.3.1.16} [SomniaCore] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenModsCore{0.8} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Trapcraft{v2.2.1a} [Trapcraft] ([1.7.10] Trapcraft - v2.3.0a.zip)
    UCHIJAAAA    satscapealarmcraft{1.0} [Alarmcraft] (Alarmcraft-1.0-(1.7.10).jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    animalsPlus{1.2} [Animals+] (animalsPlus-1.2.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    autopackager{1.5.4} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.5.5.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioCraft{1.11.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.2][MC1.7.10].jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.0} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.0-102.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.3B1} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.3B1-218.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    IronChest{6.0.60.741} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.60.741-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    boatcraft{2.0} [BoatCraft] (BoatCraft-1.7.2-null-v2.0.1.null-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Core{7.1.9} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.9-core.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.9} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.9-builders.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.9} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.9-energy.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.9} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.9-factory.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.9} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.9-silicon.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.9} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.9-transport.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Forestry{3.6.11.2} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.6.11.2.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.1} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.1.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Railcraft{9.7.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.7.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    BurpTechCore{1.7.10.56} [BurpTech] (BurpTech-1.7.10.57.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    catwalkmod{1.1.0} [Catwalks] (catwalkmod-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ComputerCraft{1.74} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.74.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenMods{0.8} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenPeripheralCore{1.2} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-1.7.10-1.2.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    CCTweaks{0.2.3} [CCTweaks] (CCTweaks-1.7.10-0.2.3.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ChickenChunks{1.3.4.16} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.16-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    chisel{2.9.2.8} [Chisel] (Chisel-2.9.2.8.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.12-chiselteam} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.12-chiselteam.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    dungeonmobs{4.1.3} [Dungeon Mobs] (Dungeon Mobs v4.1.3.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    EnderStorage{1.4.7.37} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.37-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ExtraUtilities{1.2.11} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.11.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ImmibisCore{59.1.2} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-59.1.2.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ImmibisPeripherals{59.0.2} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-59.0.2.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    imc{1.7.3} [Improving Minecraft] (Improving Minecraft-1.7.3.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    jacb{1.0.4} [JACB] (JACB-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ani_koto{v1.6} [Kingdoms of the Overworld Mod] (Kingdoms of the Overworld-1.7.10-1.6.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    liquislots{1.5-1.7.10} [Liquipack Mod] (Liquipacks-1.7.10-1.5.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    LogisticsPipes{0.9.3.53} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.9.3.53.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    malisiscore{1.7.10-0.12.9} [MalisisCore] (malisiscore-1.7.10-0.12.9.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    malisisdoors{1.7.10-1.10} [Malisis' Doors] (malisisdoors-1.7.10-1.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MemoryCleaner{1.0} [Memory Cleaner] (MemoryCleaner-1.4-mc.1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.31} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10-1.1.0.31-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Base.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-World.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    testdummy{1.0} [MmmMmmMmmMmm] (MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.6.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MoarPeripherals{1.7.10-1.7-1.53} [MoarPeripherals] (MoarPeripherals-1.7.10-1.7-1.53.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    modtweaker2{0.9.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.3.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MouseTweaks{2.4.4} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.4.4-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    AS_MultiMine{1.4.4} [Multi Mine] (MultiMine-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    neiintegration{1.0.12} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.12.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenBlocks{1.4.4} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenPeripheral{0.4} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-1.7.10-0.4.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    OpenPeripheralIntegration{0.3} [OpenPeripheralIntegration] (OpenPeripheralIntegration-1.7.10-0.3.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    getalltheseeds{1.7.10a} [Pam's Get all the Seeds!] (Pam's Get all the Seeds 1.7.10a.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10j.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    parachutemod{1.7.10} [Parachute Mod] (parachutemod-1.7.10-2.5.6-01.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Integration.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Mechanical.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Compat.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Integration.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Fabrication{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Fabrication] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Fabrication.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Lighting.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Mechanical.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Quadracoptors{0.2.0} [Quadracoptors] (Quadracoptors-0.2.0.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    RandomThings{2.2.4} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.4.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.1} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-[1.7.10]1.1.1-89.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    rftools{3.42} [RFTools] (rftools-3.42.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    rfwindmill{0.7a} [RF Windmill] (rfwindmill-1.7.10-0.7a.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    RopesPlus{1.6.4} [Ropes+] (RopePlus-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    SGCraft{1.9.3} [Greg's SG Craft] (SGCraft-1.9.3-mc1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    simplyjetpacks{1.5.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.5.1.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    SolarFlux{1.7.10-0.8b} [Solar Flux] (SolarFlux-1.7.10-0.8b.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Somnia{-au} [Somnia] (Somnia-1.3.1.16.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Translocator{1.1.2.15} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.7.10-1.1.2.15-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    Ztones{1.7.10} [Ztones] (Ztones-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10-0.0.1.4-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    MCFrames{1.0} [MCFrames] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10-0.0.1.4-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2} [RelocationFMP] (ForgeRelocationFMP-1.7.10-0.0.1.2-universal.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    FMPIntegration{1.0} [FMPIntegration] (fmpintegration-1.2.2-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    HungerOverhaul{1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins75} [Hunger Overhaul] (HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA    ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
    Class transformer null safety: all safe
    CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
    ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.2.0-102
    ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.0.3B1-218
    MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.0-104
    RedstoneArsenal: -[1.7.10]1.1.1-89
    Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
    Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
Optifine
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.
Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: apiculture, arboriculture, lepidopterology, mail
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Lupus590'/96, l='Survival', x=-421.39, y=63.00, z=263.64]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Lyqyd #63
Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:01 AM
What was the route table you passed to it?
Lupus590 #64
Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:00 PM
What was the route table you passed to it?

Not sure if I'm remembering this correctly but I did a few attempts:

{"north","south"} --#one attempt
{"up"} --#another attempt

the quadrocopter (I was using the item kind) would render just before the crash
Edited on 16 October 2015 - 11:03 AM
Lyqyd #65
Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:27 PM
That looks fine. Does the crash still happen if you remove CCTweaks?
SquidDev #66
Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:47 PM
That looks fine. Does the crash still happen if you remove CCTweaks?

Yeah, that's my fault. Ugghghr. I'll have a look.
SquidDev #67
Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:41 PM
Fixed in the latest version. However, I haven't look at the code but it appears that there isn't any validation going on in your code - passing empty arguments, numbers instead of strings, etc… either crashes the server or produces an error on the Lua side.
Lyqyd #68
Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:45 PM
Yeah, I do need to add validation code. Empty tables should be fine, but non-string values definitely trip it up. I'll push a release soon with validation, I just wanted to verify where this specific issue was coming from. Thanks for fixing the CCTweaks side of things!
Lupus590 #69
Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:08 PM
So I finally managed to check, yep it was CCtweeks (sidenote: are the quadrocopers meant to convert to item form after completing the path?)

The CCtweeks bug is fixed
Edited on 16 October 2015 - 06:31 PM
Lyqyd #70
Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:24 AM
Yeah, if the programmed path for the quadracoptors ends over a base block, they'll automatically land if there's inventory space. Anywhere else and they just "shut off" and fall as an item.
Taxol #71
Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:36 AM
Hey All,

Just finished a program that will get Qudracopters to go to the coordinates of a chest, grab however many stacks, and drop them to a chest just one block north of your computer. This does depend on having a GPS up to get coordinates of Quad Base station.

I would love some critique of my program, especially how to make it more modular. First program using Lua.

Usage:

movematerial <x> <y> <z> <number of stacks to move>

Here it is:

MoveMaterial http://pastebin.com/mmC26YgB

Thanks for taking a look!
Edited on 18 November 2015 - 01:36 AM
SquaredBytes #72
Posted 24 December 2015 - 01:55 PM
Awesome addon!

Would it be possible to add a way to set a filter so 'suck' and 'drop' commands only succeed with a matching item ?

It could be as an optional argument do the commands;
however there is already another, so it may increase the complexity of the parsing.

{
"suck minecraft:stone",
"drop 16",
"drop 16",
"drop 16",
"drop 16"
}

It could also work as a separate command :

{
"filter minecraft:dirt",
"suck 20"
}

Or as a property of the base :

base.setFilter("minecraft:wood")

Thank you for reading this. :)/>
Lupus590 #73
Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:07 AM
Awesome addon!

Would it be possible to add a way to set a filter so 'suck' and 'drop' commands only succeed with a matching item ?

It could be as an optional argument do the commands;
however there is already another, so it may increase the complexity of the parsing.

{
"suck minecraft:stone",
"drop 16",
"drop 16",
"drop 16",
"drop 16"
}

It could also work as a separate command :

{
"suck 20"
}

Or as a property of the base :

base.setFilter("minecraft:wood")

Thank you for reading this. :)/>
drop into a turtle which has a quadracoptor base. get turtle to identify item and pick next path for quadracoptor
Edited on 24 December 2015 - 11:07 PM
SquaredBytes #74
Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:29 PM
That would work for a single 'dispatch' station, yes.
But I envisaged the feature more useful in an AE-like system, with a 'query' station and a bunch of chests.

( And a filter option is a must-have for pipe mods :P/> )
Lupus590 #75
Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:49 PM
That would work for a single 'dispatch' station, yes.
But I envisaged the feature more useful in an AE-like system, with a 'query' station and a bunch of chests.

( And a filter option is a must-have for pipe mods :P/> )

have a centralised identifying turtle. Items added to the system first go to this turtle who then identifies the item and uses a quadracopter to store it in the correct place. all of your query stations will share this single turtle

items leaving your storage system do not need to go through the turtle
Edited on 26 December 2015 - 10:52 PM
SquaredBytes #76
Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:04 PM
That would work if there is one container per item type, yes.
But let's stop derailing the thread. ;)/>

I'd still like to hear the dev's thoughts.
Lyqyd #77
Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:34 PM
It's an interesting idea! If it's going to be implemented, it'll be as a new filter command. You're right, as a pipe mod, it's a useful (and perhaps critical) feature.
Lupus590 #78
Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:41 PM
perhaps passing the internal name to the suck/drop commands so: {"north", "suck minecraft:stone", "north 3", "drop minecraft:stone", south 4"}
just an idea for the interface

and for many items: {"north", "suck minecraft:stone minecraft:dirt", "north 3", "drop minecraft:stone minecraft:dirt", south 4"}
Edited on 27 December 2015 - 05:42 PM
Lyqyd #79
Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:07 PM
Here's an untested preview build with a filter command. Please note that the filter command only affects which items the quadracoptors suck, and has no bearing on what or where they drop the items. Filters are currently only implemented for item quadracoptors. Usage is as follows:

"filter" by itself clears all filters.
"filter minecraft:dirt" sets a filter to only pick up dirt.
"filter minecraft:wool 3" sets a filter to only pick up wool with the damage value of 3.

I'd appreciate feedback and/or bug reports before I push this as the next version. Thanks!
SquaredBytes #80
Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:54 PM
Filtering on world suck make the game crash for me.

I don't see the filter command having any effect on containers. :(/>
The quaddy just take the first item in the container.

I am confused by your wording of filters
What would be the result of this program :

"filter minecraft:wool"
Would the two filters combine or would the second override the previous ?
Lyqyd #81
Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:40 PM
The second one would override the previous one. Sorry for the confusion.

I'll try to spin up Minecraft tonight and do some testing and fix the bugs with the filters. Thanks for checking it out!
SquaredBytes #82
Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:44 PM
Here's a stacktrace :

java.lang.NullPointerException:
Ticking entity
	at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.suckItemsFromWorld(ActionSuck.java:52)
	at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.performAction(ActionSuck.java:162)
	at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70619_bc(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:246)
	at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:190)

Do you want a second pair of eyes ?
Lyqyd #83
Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:05 AM
Okay, I've fixed a couple bugs and have tested both container and world sucking, and they appear to work correctly. There's a new preview build available including these fixes. Let me know if you find any other issues and I'll push the update! :)/>
SquaredBytes #84
Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:55 PM
OK, the previous bugs have not showed up yet :)/>

However a new challenger appears !

The game freezes for half a second and crash when the filter is set to an item not present in the container.

I think the quaddy may be looping endlessly in the container slots. ( overflow bug ? )

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
	at quadracoptors.common.util.InventoryUtils.pullFromDirection(InventoryUtils.java:164)
	at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.suckItemsFromInventory(ActionSuck.java:76)
	at quadracoptors.common.actions.ActionSuck.performAction(ActionSuck.java:162)
	at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70619_bc(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:246)
	at quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityBase.func_70071_h_(QuadracoptorEntityBase.java:190)

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
	Entity Type: Quadracoptors.Items Quadracoptor (quadracoptors.common.entity.QuadracoptorEntityItems)
	Entity ID: 15068
	Entity Name: entity.Quadracoptors.Items Quadracoptor.name
	Entity's Exact location: 202,50, 76,81, 254,41
	Entity's Block location: World: (202,76,254), Chunk: (at 10,4,14 in 12,15; contains blocks 192,0,240 to 207,255,255), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
	Entity's Momentum: 0,01, 0,01, 0,05
Stacktrace:

Also, I often wanted to delay the actions of the drone; so I suggest to either remove the requirement of the "hover" command so it can be used everywhere, or introduce a "wait" command functioning similarly.

PS :
Happy new year everyone! :D/>
Edited on 01 January 2016 - 01:57 PM
Lyqyd #85
Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:24 PM
That's odd. I had tested the item-not-present case and it worked fine. What was the filter you used, if you can remember?

I'll consider a wait command, but I'm a little reluctant to add it.
SquaredBytes #86
Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:51 PM
After some tests,

I filled a chest with stone ( 1 per slot ) and picked them up using

"filter",
"suck 1"
28 times ( number of slots + 1 )
No error.

I repeated this procedure using "filter minecraft:stone"
and ended with an error past the first slot.

I'll consider a wait command, but I'm a little reluctant to add it.
Why the reluctance ?
I don't see any issue with it, but my ideas about the mod may not be yours.

And 'thank you' for your work :)/>
Lyqyd #87
Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:31 PM
Yikes, hadn't realized it had been a whole month since I last put out a build. Here's what should be the final preview build for the filter feature. I've tested it, and it correctly handles empty slots in chests.

The reluctance on adding the wait command is that I'd rather not let the quads just hover indefinitely. I'm still thinking about it. Is there any particular use case where the ability to wait anywhere would be required?
KnightMiner #88
Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:51 PM
I've been working on a modpack and have had trouble finding an item/fluid transport system that is not tied to a large tech mod, and this mod is exactly what I was looking for! It perfectly fits the theme of automation using ComputerCraft, and those quadracoptors look so cool, so a big thanks for making this mod!

Do you have any plans to upload the mod to CurseForge? I've been using the CurseVoice client to make mod downloading and updating quite a bit easier on myself, and it only supports mods on the CurseForge website (plus, from my own mod and resource packs I can vouch that the website is very intuitive for mod creators)
Edited on 08 February 2016 - 05:01 PM
Sebra #89
Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:31 PM
If this addon ever updates, would it update to 1.8.9?

Fluids inside a fluid quadracoptor would be destroyed when knocked down, sadly (though I do plan on fixing this at some point).
If you give each liquid quadracoptor own bucket you can drop filled bucket and item version of coptor.

Also is it possible to make Quadracoptor to be the Peripheral for Pocket Computer it holds?
Edited on 06 March 2016 - 07:31 PM
Lyqyd #90
Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:52 PM
Dropping a filled bucket item isn't a bad idea. I'll look into what that would take. The next update (which I need to get around to uploading and publishing) is for 1.7.10, and adds the filtering feature discussed above. At some point, I will be updating my mods to 1.8.9, but I haven't gotten to a point yet where I'm ready to buckle down and get them updated.

As for the pocket computer idea, I'm not sure ComputerCraft's API would allow for that to happen. I don't think there's a way to add peripheral interfaces to the pocket computers, nor is there a way to make them run outside of player inventories, as far as I'm aware.
flaunting #91
Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:22 PM
Is there any chance of this being updated to 1.8.9 as I am doing a lets play with just cc and cc addons and I would like better item transport
Edit: sorry just read previous
Edited on 25 April 2016 - 11:22 AM