(what happens with google translate)

Chinese Original我看到這裡的指引(“English only - if you do not speak English, please do your best or use a translator service.”),也因為我很無聊,所以我確定用谷歌的翻譯工具來打一篇文章出來給你們看。

其實,我可以說英文,不過我太無聊了,所以我要用中文來。。。打這篇文章出來,因為中文翻譯成英文是很難的,至少用電腦。
Chinese TranslatedI see the guidelines here ("English only - if you do not speak English, please do your best or use a translator service."), But also because I was bored, so I decided to use Google's translation tool to fight an article look out for you.

In fact, I can speak English, but I was too boring, so I use the Chinese language. . . This article came out to play, because the Chinese translated into English is difficult, at least with a computer.
Cantonese Original我睇到呢度嘅指引(“English only - if you do not speak English, please do your best or use a translator service.”),亦都因為我係好無聊嘅,所以我決定用谷歌嘅翻譯工具嚟打一篇文章出嚟比你睇。

其實我可以講英文,不過呢我實在太過無聊啦,所以我要用中文嚟。。。打呢篇文章出嚟,因為中文翻譯成英文係好難嘅,至少用電腦
Cantonese TranslatedI do guidelines degrees Didao generous ("English only -. If you do not speak English, please do your best or use a translator service"), also are generous because I fasten bored, so I decided to use the Google translation tool generous come out and walk playing an article come out and walk out of the Air than you.

In fact, I can speak English, but then I really too boring you, so I use Chinese come out and walk. . . Fight it out articles come out and walk, because Chinese translated into English Department generous so hard, at least with a computer
Translated to English Manually by me(duh)I saw the forum guidelines here. (“English only - if you do not speak English, please do your best or use a translator service.”),and also I am bored, so I decided to use Google Translate to type an article for you.

Actually, I can speak english. but I am too bored, so I am using chinese to… type this article out, because translating chinese to english is really hard, at least using a computer.

– Comments:
Google Translate is better and better. I can't laugh at the Chinese translation, but the Cantonese translation is still LOL.