This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
FunshineX's profile picture

FunshineX's ComputerCraft Tutorials (video)

Started by FunshineX, 13 June 2012 - 06:24 PM
FunshineX #1
Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:24 PM
Hi everyone!

I've posted a few tutorials covering the APIs of computercraft. The first 2 are a bit slow because I was still figuring the mod out, but I've gotten great response from the rest. Check them out!

Video Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69E38751E0C625FE&feature=view_all

Index:
Introduction - How to craft CC items

Tutorial 1 - First steps / Door lock

Tutorial 2 - Enhanced door control and light control

Tutorial 3 - Floppy Disks

Tutorial 4 - Turtles

Tutorial 5 - Redstone API

Tutorial 6 - Monitors

Tutorial 7 - Wireless Modems

Tutorial 8 - Peripheral - ccSensors
FunshineX #2
Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:08 AM
Tutorial 9 is out - covering new features added in CC1.4
Shazz #3
Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:07 PM
I was actually looking at your channel before I saw this. Looking forward to your Let's Play :P/>/>
FunshineX #4
Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:12 PM
A few more tutorials have been added, including a tutorial on ccGPU, writing custom APIs, and a cool Connect4 game.
Mr. Fang #5
Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:46 AM
Holy Crap it's you! You are the best person I know that can code ComputerCraft! I idol you and what you do on youtube. You inspired me to start up my own series displaying computercraft! Thank you so much for your awesome dedication.
Will you plz add me on skype? (fangp72)
Also I liked your segway into your let's plays where you woke up from your Vech's SuperHostile series.
Plz(I suggest you) go over some more basic codes in your vids such as a lighting system with redpower or monitors playing cool things.

I may've spilled out all my excitement on you..sorry :)/>/>

Cool to meet you!
FunshineX #6
Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:37 AM
Thanks Fang. I'll check out your series. You'll see a ton of new CC stuff in my let's play very soon. I only use skype for family so better to contact me through yt or twitch :)/>/>
Mr. Fang #7
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:02 PM
Saw your latest video with that automated staircase… Awesome! Too bad you didn't finish it in the video…:)/>/>