Hi! i made this pack with some ideas i find, hope you enjoy!
(It's made for turtles!)

It contains:
-Tree Cutter Script
-Mine Script
-Endless Forward Mining Scipt
-Forward Patrol Script
-Square Patrol Script
-Turn Turtle Around Command
Wireless Commands:
-Tree Cutter Script
-Mine Script
-Forward Patrol Script
-Square Patrol Script

How to Set Things up

Tree Cutter
With the Tree Cutter script you have to clear the area around the tree, so you have to leave one block wide clear around the tree.

then you have to place the Turtle like this:

type - FDAVILOKA.TreeCutter() - in the lua prompt…
now just wait till it's done!(before it stops it will run around a little, then will stop, so don't worry if it do not stop when it finished the tree.)

Mine Script
you just have to dig one block in the ground and put the Mining Turtle there.

then type - FDAVILOKA.MineCave() - in the lua prompt.
if you put torches in the last item slot of the Mining Turtle(Bottom right), it will put them along the mine, if there doens't have torches it will make the mine without torches.
the cave will look like this:

Patroller
you just have to put them in an spaced area and type - FDAVILOKA.PForward() - in the lua prompt.

it will go 10 blocks and return.

it have other patrolling mode( FDAVILOKA.PSquare() ) it's the same as the normal patrol mode, but this go a square and then returns.

Endless Forward
makes a turtle go endlessly forward, just type - FDAVILOKA.FEndless() - in the lua prompt.
there is blocks in its way?
no problem!
it digs all the blocks in front of it making a two blocks high cavern(its good for mines)
for mines just place it like that(it doens't place torches!):

Turtle Turn Around
Just type - FDAVILOKA.TTAround() - in the lua prompt in any turtle and it will turn around(if it is forward , it will turn to its backward.)

Simple House Script
you're traveling, its getting dark, and you have so much materials and one turtle?
no problem!
with this script one turtle, with some materials, can make a simple house for you!

it makes a 3x3x2 house, with any material(as long as it doens't is affected by gravity),
you need 32 blocks in the slot 16 of the turtle(Bottom right) and one door in the 15 slot.
now just type - FDAVILOKA.SHouse() - in the lua prompt.
it's a very simple house, designed for survival.

give it a look:

Wireless Commands
In version 1.1 you can control the scripts with wireless connection more easily.

for the Mine Script just type - FDAVILOKA.WMineCave() - in the lua prompt of the turtle, then - rednet.send(id, "Mine") - in the sender.
were for id you have to type the id of your turtle.

for the TreeCutter just type - FDAVILOKA.WTreeCutter() - in the lua prompt of the turtle, then - rednet.send(id, "Cut") - in the sender.
For id you have to type the id of your turtle.

for the Patrols you have to type - FDAVILOKA.WPatrol() - in the lua prompt of the turtle, then - rednet.send(id, "Normal Patrol") for , forward patrols, or - rednet.send(id, "Square Patrol") - for Square Patrols. - in the sender.

WARNING!
This API is designed for turtles that doesn't need fuel, later i will use the refuel system.

Download
v1.2- another update!
http://www.mediafire...4n4ej/FDAVILOKA
v1.1 - i've just updated it.
http://www.mediafire...4f0fj/FDAVILOKA
Minecraft 1.7.10 - Computercraft 1.65 - v1.0
http://www.mediafire...62zj1/FDAVILOKA

-changelog
v1.2
-fixed some bugs.
-added the Easy House Script
v1.1
-now the turtle with the mine script can dig sand and gravel sucessfully.
-fixed some bugs on the mine script and patrol script.
-added Wireless commands.

This is my first api, so feel free to comment, report bugs and leave sugestions!