This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
KingofGamesYami's profile picture

KingofGamesYami's various Programs

Started by KingofGamesYami, 24 March 2015 - 11:28 AM
KingofGamesYami #1
Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:28 PM
A compilation of programs I've posted on the forums.

My Pastebin

[Game]CC Othello * - Othello is a IRL Game, I've simply coded it in CC. Plus a few extra features.

[API]Matrix api [url"http://pastebin.com/aE66gE86"]* - Does basic matrix add/subtract/multiply/etc. I basically made it off of what I learned in school at the time.

Scrolling Button Menu - An easy-to-use, nice looking button menu that displays a dragable scroll bar if there are too many arguments passed. It also allows the user to scroll using mouse_scroll events.
(uhm, looking for correct link… sorry)

[Game]Stacker - A simple game I made based on something I found on miniclip.

Simple Button Menu - An easy-to-use, nice looking button menu that creates multiple pages if given too many arguments.

Bubbles! - Bubbles!

[API]iNet - An object oriented approach to networking

crft - craft format parser - a parser for a format I invented, for identifying items needed to craft something in a turtle.

[UI]CraftOS Themed MiniMenu - A miniature menu, similar to the default edit's menu

Autosaving Tables - Saves your table to a file every time you edit it using metatables!

[UI]CraftOS Themed Menu - A menu themed on CraftOS, uses brackets ([]) to display the current selection, creates multiple pages if it has too man arguments, and is powered by key events. Very easy to use.

My Branch Mining Script - Another Branch Miner, refuels when encountering lava, etc. Kind of glitchy.

MapReader - Create a text map, load this onto your turtle, have your turtle follow your map. Great for making turtles follow a complex route.

Wireless Peripherals - Use peripherals wirelessly, by using another computer as a slave. Works with pocket computers
Edited on 24 March 2015 - 02:01 PM
Lyqyd #2
Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:49 PM
You'll need direct code links as well, not just links to other topics in the forum. We also strongly encourage that these sorts of posts have links to code not already available through other topics so that they have some useful purpose for existing.
KingofGamesYami #3
Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:58 PM
You'll need direct code links as well, not just links to other topics in the forum. We also strongly encourage that these sorts of posts have links to code not already available through other topics so that they have some useful purpose for existing.

I'll get on adding pastebin links, I do have a link to my pastebin (not all of which has been published on the forum).