This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
UnitedDwarf's profile picture

Need 2 programs

Started by UnitedDwarf, 09 April 2015 - 08:33 PM
UnitedDwarf #1
Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:33 PM
Hello i would like 2 different programs, i use direwolf 1.7.1…Any questions just leave a comment and i will answer as soon as possible

—————————-
1st program : Tank
—————————-
I would like a program that displays liquids in openblocks tanks and iron tanks. I have looked around for this one and they are all only for iron tanks.
It would be nice if it could be displayed on monitors with bar graphs or words:
Example1
Example2

—————————-
2nd program: List
—————————-
The other program i would like is a program that i can type some things i need to do around the base with key features.

*Easy adding new items to the list
*Scroll if possible so if the list gets to big
*All touchscreen
*With touchscreen be able to click a item on the list after choosing between Highlight, X/Check mark, Trashcan
*Any features you would like to add :)/>
Cranium #2
Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:26 AM
Generally, we won't just create programs for people who request them. We'd rather teach you how to make these programs yourself. Most of the programs here are ones that people first made for themselves, and were happy enough with the result that they wanted to share with the community.

Have you done any programming on this yet? If not, feel free to browse our Tutorials section, or make a post in the Ask a Pro section if you're having difficulty with code.
CodeWafels #3
Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:08 AM
I will help you:
1: Go google lua api computercraft.
2: download an interface API and read it's doc.
3: Don't be lazy and make what you want.
4: TADA U got urself two of your own requested programs xD
iAd4m #4
Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:58 PM
There is a program called Todo, ill send the link.

http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/17913-udo-a-pocket-todo-list/page__p__171918#entry171918

Made by zambonie, it works great for what you are requesting.
Creator #5
Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:54 PM
I will help you:
1: Go google lua api computercraft.
2: download an interface API and read it's doc.
3: Don't be lazy and make what you want.
4: TADA U got urself two of your own requested programs xD

He is tottaly right. How else will you learn to program. I mean that if we all die, how will you produce new scripts? CodeWafels, you deserve a +1 for the smart response.
HPWebcamAble #6
Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:02 AM
I mean that if we all die, how will you produce new scripts?

*Looks around nervously*

Seriously though, try writing the programs, and if you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Ask a Pro section
DannySMc #7
Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

*Looks around nervously*

Seriously though, try writing the programs, and if you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Ask a Pro section
Zombies. Soon my pretties…
Lupus590 #8
Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:22 PM

*Looks around nervously*

Zombies. Soon my pretties…

braaaaains (do zombie really say that, if so, I'm calling dibs on last man standing)

(Back on topic) like we have said, the forums prefer to teach people over giving them the fish they want
Edited on 17 April 2015 - 11:22 AM
Creator #9
Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:49 PM
I think the real reason is that we are all humans, and humans are too lazy to do work they could avoid.