This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
FrostDragon13's profile picture

CC FTP Server and Client

Started by FrostDragon13, 10 April 2015 - 01:47 PM
FrostDragon13 #1
Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:47 PM
I have created two separate programs, a client and a server. In order to install these run the installer scripts and answer the questions. In order to use the server code you must first add a Wireless Modem to the computer. When you ran the script it created the folder server. This is where all the files you want to share are put. Then edit the server code, scroll down to the bottom and change the pass to whatever you want. In order to use the client code you must have a Wireless Modem and you run the code. It will ask for the Server, this is where you put the id, and the pass. The pass is what you changed on the server and it is required to connect to the server. Do not worry about which side you put the modem because the program automatically detects and opens it for use. The client has several options and they are Download, Upload, Rename, Delete, Refresh, and Quit. They do exactly what the names suggest. When you enter the information for the Client these options pop up numbered and you put the number that corosponds with you choice.

In order to install this code use this command: pastebin run sDaFGK8Y

I would like to thank 1lann who wrote the original code that gave me this idea. Check it out Here:
http://shadowcc.4umo...ng-ftp-software
Creator #2
Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:14 AM
This is like my FileNet program. Anyways, I appreciate your effort and think you should get a +1 and a potato. POTATO Especially for a first program ;)/>
FrostDragon13 #3
Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:40 AM
Thank you so much.